Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva - she can be bothered!!!  (Read 1955 times)

Offline Benja73

Just back from seeing Keeva, she is looking better than ever, can be bothered and never disappoints!

Have seen her more than any other WG, consistently outstanding!

Online Kev3773

Just back from seeing Keeva, she is looking better than ever, can be bothered and never disappoints!

Agree 100%  :thumbsup:

MrR

Offline AnthG

You should write a full review for her and the punt IMHO.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Benja73

With Keeva, I don't feel the need to do a full review, so much has been said before.

Just wanted people to know that she is back working and has lost none of her va va voom!

Online johnny34

+1  :thumbsup:

Online Kev3773

With Keeva, I don't feel the need to do a full review, so much has been said before.

Just wanted people to know that she is back working and has lost none of her va va voom!

Good enough for me   :drinks:

Offline AnthG

But the whole reason you left this topic was because a lot of people were thinking she was losing the drive for the job and thus service potentially declining as a result.

So, yes she has been reviewed in the past. But not recently, and not after her hiatus, and as such its kind of crying out for a review to show she is still on top form (or not as it may have also possibly been).

I get the feeling given all the speculation she would be wanting a positive review from someone too in order to quieten all the doubters.

Offline Benja73

A full review would add nothing more. I am reporting that Keeva is back working and is on top form.

Offline Mansell

She's one of girl's I have never got round to seeing, don't know why, just never happened.

So thanks for the reminder, will have to add to my ever lengthening Must See list  :lol: :lol:

Offline Tiger63

Tell you what.....If you all chip and pay for me to have an hour with her ....I 'll do a review for her

Offline Mansell

Tell you what.....If you all chip and pay for me to have an hour with her ....I 'll do a review for her

Maybe you'll be so hot Tiger she'll give you your money back  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline bronson24

did you only get the half hour booking or did she do longer?

Offline MustaphaShag

did you only get the half hour booking or did she do longer?

Just noticed on her AW profile she states half hour bookings only,no pre-bookings either.

Mackem95

To be honest, I think she has lost her love if the job. I'm sure she is still great and ethusiastic in bookings, but I think she just wakes up and thinks "can I be arsed" or "do I need or want a booking". Like I said though, I've never seen her and I'm sure she is still great and she has great reviews. Just my opinion that I think the glow has seared off like if does with many and it's just pure financial now.

Online Kev3773

To be honest, I think she has lost her love if the job. I'm sure she is still great and ethusiastic in bookings, but I think she just wakes up and thinks "can I be arsed" or "do I need or want a booking". Like I said though, I've never seen her and I'm sure she is still great and she has great reviews. Just my opinion that I think the glow has seared off like if does with many and it's just pure financial now.

As you say you've " never seen her " so you know nothing of what's going on so why guess ? Leave it to the people who have spent there hard earned on visiting her  :dash:

Mackem95

It's a forum I can express my opinion. Like I said it's an opinion. Some will agree, some will disagree.

Online Kev3773

It's a forum I can express my opinion. Like I said it's an opinion. Some will agree, some will disagree.

Most people post opinions on something they know about or at least have some experience  :unknown:

Online Kev3773

From a personal point of view I only give credence to members who contribute by giving reviews rather than than those that don't punt but get off from others experiences.  :hi:

Mackem95

Correct! I have lots of experience of punting and working girls. I've been punting for over 25 years. The same thing happened with Savvanah of Newcastle. I was a regular of hers and firstly, she started off just working odd days, then packed it in totally. She told me she lost interest in the job, she didn't enjoy it. Also, she said she could tolerate it and keep going, but it would just be for the money. This is exactly what Keevs is doing. Difference is Savannah come to her own conclusion that the money wasn't worth the drain on her energy and happiness.

Online Kev3773

Correct! I have lots of experience of punting and working girls. I've been punting for over 25 years. The same thing happened with Savvanah of Newcastle. I was a regular of hers and firstly, she started off just working odd days, then packed it in totally. She told me she lost interest in the job, she didn't enjoy it. Also, she said she could tolerate it and keep going, but it would just be for the money. This is exactly what Keevs is doing. Difference is Savannah come to her own conclusion that the money wasn't worth the drain on her energy and happiness.

So wrong on both girls. Where's your reviews ? What do you contribute to this site if you don't share your experiences ?  :unknown:

Mackem95

I'm most certainly not wrong on Savannah. You don't have to write a review to contribute.  :lol:

Online Kev3773

I'm most certainly not wrong on Savannah. You don't have to write a review to contribute.  :lol:

Then what is your contribution if you won't tell others of your conquests but are happy to read others ? :unknown:

Offline AnthG

I've been punting for over 25 years.

I am curious, why did you call yourself Mackem95 if you are well over 40 years old?

I just ask as I always thought the 95 was your birth year and you were 20 to be honest.

Mackem95

95 is symbolic as it's the year my eldest daughter was born. You really think I'm a 20 year old?  :D I wish mate.

Hard To Please

This seems to be getting a bit silly when people are being criticised for their choice of user name by people who haven't the faintest idea of why that name was chosen.

Rod trotter

This seems to be getting a bit silly when people are being criticised for their choice of user name by people who haven't the faintest idea of why that name was chosen.

who's criticizing? just an assumption that many would make, relax

greychap

Then what is your contribution if you won't tell others of your conquests but are happy to read others ? :unknown:

There is a lot of members on here that don't do reviews etc and some have got record number posts!! :lol:

greychap

who's criticizing? just an assumption that many would make, relax

Love the new avatar very appropriate :thumbsup:

Offline Dwilko

Is she offering anal again or is this totally off the menu from now on?

themademan2

Is she offering anal again or is this totally off the menu from now on?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Totally off the menu

PotatoPanda

I would describe keeva as marriage material 👍🏻

vw

I would describe keeva as marriage material 👍🏻
Are you going to review the future wife ?

PotatoPanda

Are you going to review the future wife ?

When I next see her. She's a difficult lady to book these days