Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Everwell in Exeter  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Mij

Hi,

Anyone been to this place on Sidmouth Street? Only just noticed it the other day. From other posts on here, it seems there are extras available at some of the London branches...just wondered if it was the same down here?

Cheers,
Mij

Offline jawill

Funny you say this as a friend of mine mentioned a few times of a place on Sidwell St where you can get a massage with extras..... I never asked more about it but I guess this must be the place!

Offline Mij

Sorry...yes, Sidwell St.

Hmmm...interesting...might be worth a visit then. I'll let you know if anything is on offer if I go.

Offline Mij

Well...Everwell isn't there any more...is now a deli I think. However spotted another Chinese massage place on the opposite side of the road just a bit further out of town.

Popped in.... Empty, small, reception.  An oldish-looking lady popped out from a room around the back. I asked about a massage. She said yes, no problem and how long. Said 1 hour and she then asked for £42. Gave her 45 which she pocketed,  and took me around to one of the rooms around the back. Ushered me in, and just told to wait there.

Smallish room, but decor was ok. Took coat off and waited.... And waited....

Got bored after 15 mins, and was about to get my coat when I heard some negotiations from the room next door. Sound-proofing was very poor. The guy next door seemed very adamant that he was only going to pay £20! :)

Anyway...2 mins later, lots of fast slappy noises and groaning going on then he came. Fuck that....not paying 20 for a 2 min handjob, so put my coat on and walked out back into reception. The woman came out immediately, wiping her hands with tissues and looked flustered, and said she was ready now and tried to usher me out of reception back in the room. I wasn't having any of it and demanded my money back. She was very reluctant to give anything back and insisted she was ready now. Eventually she agreed to give me the money back, but I had to go into the room to get it. Refunded in full, I walked out the shop.

There would have to be a real stunner in there on reception for me to go back! Not a place for those who don't like good sound insulation either!

« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 07:57:07 am by Mij »

bill_big_cock

Despite the warnings I tried this place yesterday and it was awful. The guy on reception was really nice. Tere were some regular female customers both of whom were very fit in their own right but I got an old chubby lady who offered HR at £30 and B2B for £80. I told her she was far too expensive and we did a deal. But she was very restrictive on what she did and bizarrely seemed to not like oil anywhere on her body.
Awful experience and best avoided if you want extras.