Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KinkyBianca28 of Adultwork  (Read 1204 times)

themademan2

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Booked 30 min for £60

Comms were shite to start with, but with a Newbie on AW that did anal too, I was thinking with my dick. Must have had about 30 ping pong messages, then every time I rang, no answer. Finally got a hold of her yesterday to put a confirmed booking in. Did have my dress code request of high heels, stockings suspenders and revealing top. This was put in the confirmed booking notes as requested.

Did ask her what the discount was for feedback, she has this commented on her AW profile. She said if I leave feedback on her AW page, she wouldn't charge for anal or owo. I don't pay for extras, so thought might as well fuck her this once and see what she is like.

Got to DH7 7 part of Durham. Sat in discrete car park at bottom of street. Was 20 mins early. I text her, she says she stuck in traffic in a taxi. I see the taxi arrive up street 5 mins before  booking time. I text again at booking time asking if she ready. She says still stuck in traffic  :wackogirl:

Text 15 mins past booking time saying I'm not happy being sat in car like a numpty and have to be somewhere for straight after booking. She then says taxi will drop her off in street in 5 mins. I text her to say I'm not happy, that I am running low on time and want her to sort something out on price. She txt back to say she would and that she was worth the wait. My dick took over here.

27 mins past booking time and I'm given door number. Block of flats, discrete enough. Door open and went straight in. Completely not dressed in my request. Just bra and undies. Huge plaster on back of her leg didn't look healthy. Face pics were on profile at the time. She apologised and took me to room.  Room had a SINGLE bed  :scare:

She went to bathroom to freshen up by brushing her teeth and having a piss. What a complete turn off. I had stripped at this point and sat on bed. When she came back through it was 33 mins past booking time and I had less than 15 mins to spend here before I had to go. She then said I would have to pay full. I pointed out that if she hadn't probably booked back to back she wouldn't have had this problem.

My brain then switched on and I just said, sod it, I'm not in the mood. For someone wanting good feedback on AW, she was completely messing up big style. I got changed and off I went with my money in hand.

Think I will stick to Allure where I have an excellent batting average  :sarcastic:  no way would I have been pissed about like this, would have paid cheaper and a fixed price booking

Completely messed up attitude by the lass, wasted a 50 mile round trip and apologies were not sincere at all. :timeout:

themademan2

See she has moved to Byker in Gateshead  :wackogirl:

And now does 15 min sessions.

Like I said, AVOID

Offline Tiger63

Rod trotter

I would have walked at the pissing noise ffs

What a thick fucker she is

AW is horrid

Offline japseyeuk

I would have walked at the pissing noise ffs

Especially if she farted while pushing the last bit of piss out

Rod trotter

:vomit:

i saw a agency girl from dimonds once who clearly just had a piss before i arrved...........you can guess how i found out ffs  :dash:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the warning MM2 - sounds horrible :vomit:

greychap

So many are not organised and what makes me laugh so many get taxis everywhere and don't even own a car FFS :dash:

Also brushing teeth before OWO is usually a health risk makes it easier to catch something, not very bright for a worker :dash:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:23:52 pm by greychap »

Offline MrMatrix

good job the big brain ruled for once. Respect for  you walking out having stipped off as well....silly girl :crazy:

Rod trotter

were you planning on taking the strap on up ya arse?  :lol:

Offline Highlander

What a skank! Thanks for the warning and TOFTT!

Offline foreverchanges

Once saw a Diamonds lass and went for a shower only to discover a Dreadnought in the bog...the lass assured me it must have been the previous punter which was an interesting comment seeing as how I  was allegedly the first of the day. :vomit:

Offline bronson24

Once saw a Diamonds lass and went for a shower only to discover a Dreadnought in the bog...the lass assured me it must have been the previous punter which was an interesting comment seeing as how I  was allegedly the first of the day. :vomit:

Haha classic.

themademan2

Verification pic showing now. Must be getting desperate