Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellis/Ella Massage in Boro  (Read 1211 times)

Offline japseyeuk

Anyone any info on this one? Don't know if her name is Ms Ellis or Ella

External Link/Members Only

thanks

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Anyone any info on this one? Don't know if her name is Ms Ellis or Ella

External Link/Members Only

thanks

Haven't heard of her / him before, no phone number on the ad though.   :unknown:

Offline japseyeuk

That's strange. The number was on earlier. Texted for details and got reply "1 hour £60" texted back to ask whether I could be naked and also whether she was british, thai or eastern european? No reply and number now gone so I reckon the latter

wellhung

she gone now but does meen massage with hj does extra for more money but very nice person nice boobs

Offline Stretch207

Anyone tried this one External Link/Members Only girl called Louise in stockton?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Anyone tried this one External Link/Members Only girl called Louise in stockton?

There's one who used to / does work in a gym, not sure if this is her but if it is she's legit.

Online Kev3773

I contacted her a few weeks back and she made it pretty clear nothing other than massage on offer  :unknown:

Offline Stretch207

Yeah I contacted said offered 'massage and relaxation'

There was a lady I saw once at hemlington near cass house road called Nikko - not sure if she's still around.. Doesn't seem to advertise on gumtree anymore so
May haveoved on?