Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GERRARDS CROSS ANAWTYGIRL CRYSTAL  (Read 1645 times)

8 review(s) for 36EEBlonde (0 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

jay.dames

Hi

My fist review but not my first punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punt took place September 2015

Saw this brazilian girl in Gerrards Cross. The place is actually Denham to be precise.

Popular premises for Brazilian girls. I have seen 4 in all there. Other reviews will follow.

Looks- Blonde very nice body, all the right proportions. The only downside is her teeth. Def girl in the pictures!

Service- Overall not bad and has no problem with Anal.

Negatives- Paid 150 for an hour but only got about 40mins.
             - Asked her for B2B massage but refused although stated on profile
             - Very poor English

When I complained about the time she accused me of lying

I've given Neutral because although she was hot, and she performed OK I feel I was ripped off at 150 for a little more than half hour.

She probably needs a couple more reviews from you lot to see if she treats all like that. Might have been my bad luck. She told me she works at different locations each night so maybe she is worn out.

Hope to see another review on her soon

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning.

Generally, in reviews, if you state services she did offer, ie FK / OWO and whether she is proficient/enthusiastic when it comes to sex, then that would be helpful.

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Ssoap

Saw this brazilian girl in Gerrards Cross. The place is actually Denham to be precise.

Her Brazilian GPS must be faulty

Offline Silver Birch

Her Brazilian GPS must be faulty

And how was your experience? A review would be very helpful  :thumbsup:

jay.dames

SHE NOW CALLS HERSELF 36EEBlonde

Offline Fact

ouch, nearly went to see 36eee but after this report - wont bother. some brazillians just give  a shit experience. the ones that kiss, normally fuck real good too - imho ;)

MrXYZ987

I've just posted a review in the east england section, saw her in Hemel

Found her smoking hot, but was also diddled on an one hr punt. She's worth a visit for 30 minuter I'd think. Didn't find owt wrong with her teeth, she must've got them fixed up in meantime.