Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty teen Cloe  (Read 1738 times)

Offline theejaculator

Got an appointment booked soon with this girl External Link/Members Only

Just want to know if anyone has seen her before, she's been on my hot list for awhile but had been working elsewhere for a while.

Must admit I'm hoping it'll be what I imagine from her photos.... porcelain skin and long raven hair not to mention her nice body. The thought of cumming all over her face/hair is really getting me excited  :wacko: Not to mention she's half my age ! :yahoo:

Offline Demistify

Just want to know if anyone has seen her before, she's been on my hot list for awhile but had been working elsewhere for a while.

Must admit I'm hoping it'll be what I imagine from her photos.... porcelain skin and long raven hair not to mention her nice body. The thought of cumming all over her face/hair is really getting me excited  :wacko: Not to mention she's half my age ! :yahoo:

Do you always go for the hair? Do they whine at you, after?!

Hank Moody

Cheers for putting up the link. Wondered why I hadn't spotted her before but then noticed she's only in Warwick for a few days. Shame be she looks great. Let us know how it goes though. Added to HL anyway since I may be in the sam area again sometime soon.

Offline Dingo1

Did you see her in the end? I've made a booking to see her today, any info would be great.

vw

Did you see her in the end? I've made a booking to see her today, any info would be great.
Looks damn hot, think she is usually in London from memory, has been on my HL for a while.  Hope your booking goes well Mr Dingo the 1st

Offline theejaculator

Not yet, she had to reschedule me.....i guess you'll get to her first....obviously you won't be the first!!! :D

Be good if you get your views up tonight

Offline Dingo1

Looks damn hot, think she is usually in London from memory, has been on my HL for a while.  Hope your booking goes well Mr Dingo the 1st

Thanks VDUB, I've had the most amazing run of good luck recently so I'm hoping this will continue tonight, she's a bit out of my way but looks worth the trip...

....I'll let you all know when I recover!!!

Offline Dingo1

Not yet, she had to reschedule me.....i guess you'll get to her first....obviously you won't be the first!!! :D

Be good if you get your views up tonight

Mmmm hope that's not a common thing! I've booked nice and early and coms have been great considering we are going through AW.  But hey, we shall see.

I will try my very best to get it up tonight.  (err the review as well my dick!!!)

Offline dboy74

This one looks very tempting and now on my HL.

Slightly surprised she went to Warwick if she is touring Central England. I would have thought she would do more business in Brum  :unknown:

Hank Moody

This one looks very tempting and now on my HL.

Slightly surprised she went to Warwick if she is touring Central England. I would have thought she would do more business in Brum  :unknown:
Less competition maybe? There is very little in the Leamington/Warwick area apart from a handful of Romanians and maybe a few others. Nothing than I have seen so far like her anyway. I hope she comes back though because I am limiting myself to 2 punts this month and already have the second one lined up. Probably a good thing she is only here until Sunday or it is very likely I would have blown my budget (amongst other things  :D)

getonit

I think this is a breakaway set up she is with englsih teen Jessie who were part of louise's group. That is why they are doing the same type of tours i.e Warwick , Coventry , Leicester. For some reason they never come into Birmingham.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 08:09:07 pm by getonit »