Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The boy becomes a man.  (Read 1105 times)

dametime

Good day lads!

New to this forum and i'm currently going through AW deciding which girl will be my first punt. Basically i'm a young guy who just got out of a relationship with a girl who was very closed minded sexually. This relationship + 2 one nights before when I was still in college = not the most adventurous sex life.  I'm in my early 20's and all i've done is kissing, missionary, cowgirl and doggy. I've got a lot of catching up to do, not with other people but with myself being the filthy bastard I am in my head. I've spent so much time fantasising about so much stuff and I need to do it before I enter a new relationship just to separate the things I enjoy, from the things I just like the idea of. I wouldn't want to ask my gf to do something she doesn't really want to do (but does it for me), only to figure out I don't even like it.

I've got it all mapped out. Don't want to waste much of the limited time i'll have so i'll start with dfk, then receive a bj for a minute or two. Then I want to try a few things. Anal, watersports, feet worshipping, rimming (giving) and get some food involved. The more sweat, spit and piss involved the better! The finale is the real grand spectacular lol. I'd like to cum in her arse with a condom on, remove it, empty the load in her arse and then watch her blow it out.  :cool:

Is this unrealistic to find a would do much of this and would I be reaching if I tried to do all of this in one (half an hour) session? Does the time include the pre/post shower? Don't really want to commit and invest to a longer session in case I don't like the girl or i'm uncomfortable. I might be prepared to book a longer session if the first experience is good.

Thanks

Offline lewisjones23

You sound like you've watched that belle de jour shite and want to act out an episode

Offline Jimmyredcab

The more sweat, spit and piss involved the better! The finale is the real grand spectacular lol. I'd like to cum in her arse with a condom on, remove it, empty the load in her arse and then watch her blow it out.  :cool:

Half term holiday normally attracts bored schoolboys.       :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Atticus Finch

So I'm pretty sure that this is just another half term post, but just in case it isn't, and you are a standard issue dullard, then consider the following:

You will not manage to achieve a fraction of that in half an hour
No sensible girl is going to let you empty a condom inside her - thereby effectively barebacking her.  What exactly is it that you think a condom is for?  Genuinely curious to know.

Back to skool on Monday kiddo.  You'll be able to show your friends that you posted on a big boys site.  :yahoo:

Offline Private Parts

Try asking your gf you might be pleasantly surprised!

Offline thetinman007

Emptying a  condom in a girls arse isn't barebacking!

Atticus Finch

[/quote

It achieves the same end result, I.e. the transfer of body fluids.  So what's your point?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Irrelevant really, the thread is total cobblers and has been reported --------- not by me I hasten to add.    :hi:

Offline NIK

Good day lads!

New to this forum and i'm currently going through AW deciding which girl will be my first punt. Basically i'm a young guy who just got out of a relationship with a girl who was very closed minded sexually. This relationship + 2 one nights before when I was still in college = not the most adventurous sex life.  I'm in my early 20's and all i've done is kissing, missionary, cowgirl and doggy. I've got a lot of catching up to do, not with other people but with myself being the filthy bastard I am in my head. I've spent so much time fantasising about so much stuff and I need to do it before I enter a new relationship just to separate the things I enjoy, from the things I just like the idea of. I wouldn't want to ask my gf to do something she doesn't really want to do (but does it for me), only to figure out I don't even like it.

I've got it all mapped out. Don't want to waste much of the limited time i'll have so i'll start with dfk, then receive a bj for a minute or two. Then I want to try a few things. Anal, watersports, feet worshipping, rimming (giving) and get some food involved. The more sweat, spit and piss involved the better! The finale is the real grand spectacular lol. I'd like to cum in her arse with a condom on, remove it, empty the load in her arse and then watch her blow it out.  :cool:

Is this unrealistic to find a would do much of this and would I be reaching if I tried to do all of this in one (half an hour) session? Does the time include the pre/post shower? Don't really want to commit and invest to a longer session in case I don't like the girl or i'm uncomfortable. I might be prepared to book a longer session if the first experience is good.

Thanks

More fantasising bollocks that adds nothing of value to UKP. Goodbye

Atticus Finch

Sadly, the boy is still just a boy....

Offline mh

would I be reaching if I tried to do all of this in one (half an hour) session?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Sadly, the boy is still just a boy....

:D

He's in big trouble if mum looks at the internet history

vw

Twat, shame the NHS don't treat bellendism !

Soprendo

:D

He's in big trouble if mum looks at the internet history

Bearing in mind some kids just cut talk talk off at the knees from his bedroom, I suspect the younger generation might be a little more savvy about there internet history than we give them credit for.

Online akauya

Twat, shame the NHS don't treat bellendism !

Quite rightly too - that would really bankrupt the NHS  :D

Hawkwind71

Question:

Do shit posts like this stop with the new adult SMS phone rules that admin talks about.

That way we would at least know if we are dealing with schoolboys or drop dead stupid pillocks.

Atticus Finch

Question:

Do shit posts like this stop with the new adult SMS phone rules that admin talks about.

That way we would at least know if we are dealing with schoolboys or drop dead stupid pillocks.

My understanding is that in order to join and post in the first place, junior here would need to provide admin with an adult content permitted sim number.

If he does that, he can post.  But when the little scrotum gets himself banned, he can never use that sim again to rejoin.  He'd have to keep using his pocket money to buy new SIM cards and get them verified for adult content.  Which is a bit of a drag I guess.