Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly & Lerone - Leicestershire  (Read 7393 times)

1 review(s) for KellyLerone (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Timmy2

CT, this is the 100th reply on this Review....yay....

If I was single, I would be providing a service to the Ladies of the East Midlands and take advantage of my short lived fame  :sarcastic:
As long as they can take the strain and are satisfied with very short burst of fucking and plenty of oral and fingering ha ha

£250 was mentioned last week as a fee for my performance, can't see many takers at that price.....

Seriously if Tuesday had been filmed I would still be watching replays now....
 :drinks:
Raddy

Timmy2

Not going to start a new thread
But
Earlier, I went into the conservatory to see if our cat was in there sleeping on the sofa
Mrs Raddy, shouted ...... "Leave the Pussy Alone"

I nearly SHIT myself if only I could..... not shit myself...leave the pussy alone :sarcastic:

:drinks:
Raddy

squeezebox

@Raddy   Great review and fair play to you for cracking on with the meeting.

They both sound very open minded and are clearly worth making the effort to see. As you say, with good comms and a clear understanding of how you want the booking to develop, there's no reason for all parties not to enjoy themselves.

Out of curiousity, do you know if they have entertained couples before?

Timmy2

@Raddy   Great review and fair play to you for cracking on with the meeting.

They both sound very open minded and are clearly worth making the effort to see. As you say, with good comms and a clear understanding of how you want the booking to develop, there's no reason for all parties not to enjoy themselves.

Out of curiousity, do you know if they have entertained couples before?
Cheers Matey, glad you enjoyed it
I have just looked on their profile and they absolutely do a couple special...2hrs for £180
Send them an Email and get them booked...Please mention me and the review

Cheers
Raddy

squeezebox

Cheers Matey, glad you enjoyed it
I have just looked on their profile and they absolutely do a couple special...2hrs for £180
Send them an Email and get them booked...Please mention me and the review

Cheers
Raddy

Thanks.. Maybe Mrs Raddy may want to pop along one day... :P

Timmy2

I would love to be in that position but unfortunately never going to happen

Raddy

Timmy2

Fuck it.......
I have waited all afternoon for a suitable thread to post my 1000 on, this will have to be it.
I just want to say it has been an absolute pleasure to have taken advice, criticism (very little) piss taken (lots) and support from a great bunch of blokes.  :P This journey has been a journey and a half. :P
The punt was even better but the support was tremendous.  It has been a pleasure to entertain you all :sarcastic:

Don't forget, there is a possibility of a gangbang with Kelly and Lerone (+ a mystery girl) in a hotel not far from Leicester
Also, I am sure she won't mind me saying but if anyone wants a MMF with a very well known Leicester Girl I would be happy to join you (no cock sucking) but I can only do weekday daytime meets :rolleyes:

PM me if interested in either

Raddy

Offline Ramrod

"Also, I am sure she won't mind me saying but if anyone wants a MMF with a very well known Leicester Girl I would be happy to join you (no cock sucking) but I can only do weekday daytime meets"
Hi R who is this girla, when and rate for the duration please ?
Ta
RR

Offline Davede

Who's idea was it that she was on all fours and blindfolded when you arrived,  that sounds an interesting idea...

Timmy2

"Also, I am sure she won't mind me saying but if anyone wants a MMF with a very well known Leicester Girl I would be happy to join you (no cock sucking) but I can only do weekday daytime meets"
Hi R who is this girla, when and rate for the duration please ?
Ta
RR
Hi
Its Mandy
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
£300 for 1hr for a MMF
She also does MFF which is only £200 for 1hr

Raddy

Timmy2

Who's idea was it that she was on all fours and blindfolded when you arrived,  that sounds an interesting idea...
That was mine idea..do it a lot with newbies as well..great fun, if they trust you

Raddy

Hank Moody

£250 was mentioned last week as a fee for my performance, can't see many takers at that price.....

£250 you say? How much for an overnighter? I might book you as a birthday present for my wife.

Hidden Image/Members Only
 :P

Timmy2

I couldn't Hank..... I have an ulcer on my tongue otherwise I would :sarcastic:

Raddy

Online j122

No touting on here Raddy!

Timmy2

I'll go pimp myself on the other site then :sarcastic:

Raddy

Online j122

You'll be the second advert in the East Mids section then... :scare:

Hank Moody

I couldn't Hank..... I have an ulcer on my tongue otherwise I would :sarcastic:

Raddy

Damn, I'm disappointed Raddy. I could really use a second pair of hands to help me lift her belly.

Timmy2

Damn, I'm disappointed Raddy. I could really use a second pair of hands to help me lift her belly.
I can see why you punt :sarcastic:
Raddy

Hank Moody

I can see why you punt :sarcastic:
Raddy

:lol: Thank fuck I'm actually single. I think even I could do better than her (although I am pretty sure there are some twisted individuals on here that would pay good money for an hour of her company  :D)

Offline Owwhatanight

Mmmmm she seems like a nice girl  :wackogirl:

Properly heart of gold but smells a bit  :vomit:

MrBridger

Mmmmm she seems like a nice girl  :wackogirl:

Properly heart of gold but smells a bit  :vomit:

I think you can see her heart hanging out under her dress.  :vomit:

Nice Snoopy socks though - clearly has a GSOH.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 01:20:18 am by MrBridger »

Offline lothianguy123

awsome review, got me mega horny reading this, the only thing i would have changed is when he had dumped his load in her i would have been down there licking it all out of her.

Online j122

Kylies duo tab now says she now offers duos with Kelly for those who don't want to suck cock.........
External Link/Members Only

Timmy2

Kylies duo tab now says she now offers duos with Kelly for those who don't want to suck cock.........
External Link/Members Only
Yes thanks mate , Kylie told me yesterday....not sure if Kelly would see me :(

Raddy