Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly & Lerone - Leicestershire  (Read 7399 times)

1 review(s) for KellyLerone (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Timmy2

From the AW review of this MMF
Services Score: 10/10
The object of this meeting was for me to experience interaction with a Male... I have absolutely no sexual attraction to men, and I spotted Kelly and Lerone's profile and read a couple of reviews and thought you know what go for it.. she looks hot what have you got to lose... Man am I glad I did... Yes I sucked his cock and him mine.. ok out of the way... This is now known as "doing a Raddy" - straight man sucking a cock in a MMF session   :P
 :drinks:
Raddy

Offline Crazydave

Perhaps we should go the whole hog and organise a party.  :drinks:

Timmy2

Just checked they have GangBangs on like list
Now a mmmf would be fun

12 orgasms...????

Raddy

ramrodronnie

I think couples will have to be added to my AW search criteria.

Having sucked cock before, and enjoying it, i cant see why i haven't done this before.....

Raddy you are a god :).

Lmfbo  :lol: uutarn and Raddy are officially a pair of Cock Suckers! FFS!   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Timmy2

Hi
No cock sucking this evening...just pussy and ass, sucking licking and fucking
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Raddy do you not come up for air :D I think you are a sex addict  :lol:

Timmy2

Raddy do you not come up for air :D I think you are a sex addict  :lol:

Mrs was out.... so I charged in
 :P
I needed a reality punt... but it turned hot and dirty.....again
Feedback
This guy is naughty naughty, very naughty and lovely with it. Sexually awesome. x
I really don't know what I am doing wrong  :P
Raddy
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:05:02 pm by Timmy2 »

Timmy2

Somebody asked me on Mandy's thread I think about a party with Kelly and Lerone
I asked them the question tonight, how many could Kelly accommodate

we would feel able to accommodate say 5 or 6 including you & Lerone. The difficulty before was trying to arrange a suitable day or evening that suited everyone. It would have to be in a hotel so it needs to be the evening we guess for an hour and half. So over to you!

I am happy to discuss this as a possibility... I would struggle to get out to a hotel for a couple of hours in the evening, but this is one meet I would pull out stops to get too.... obviously I would be gagged to stop me sucking your cocks....
No seriously this would be a "Normal" MMMMMMF meeting..... with no male Interaction....
I reckon that would end up being 15 orgasms and 20 squirts in 90 minutes

Interested...

PM me or show your hand on here first

Raddy

oh she ended the message Nite nite sex God!
So no pressure there then
ha ha

Online j122

Well this review did make me want to suck something........ My thumb whilst sobbing in the fetal position! :vomit:  :P

Does Kelly do solo meet? that splits pic is great  :wacko:

Timmy2

Well this review did make me want to suck something........ My thumb whilst sobbing in the fetal position! :vomit:  :P

Does Kelly do solo meet? that splits pic is great  :wacko:
She don't mate..i asked!!!!
Lerone does not touch you if you don't want...she is the hottest girli have been with,,,and I have been with hotties...Mandy, Jessie, Erica, Sexy angel, Lady C

Kelly is insatiable.... a nymphomaniac and nice with it...

Raddy

MMMMMMMF??????

ramrodronnie

Hi
No cock sucking this evening...just pussy and ass, sucking licking and fucking
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Raddy

Much more to my own personal liking Raddy. But even then no CIM, or Facials mate. Hope you've used some good antibacterial Mouthwash after you're unbelievable, outrageous recent escapade matey?  :lol:

Offline Owwhatanight

She don't mate..i asked!!!!
Lerone does not touch you if you don't want...she is the hottest girli have been with,,,and I have been with hotties...Mandy, Jessie, Erica, Sexy angel, Lady C

Kelly is insatiable.... a nymphomaniac and nice with it...

Raddy

MMMMMMMF??????

Hope the above girls don't get jealous  :P

Timmy2

Much more to my own personal liking Raddy. But even then no CIM, or Facials mate. Hope you've used some good antibacterial Mouthwash after you're unbelievable, outrageous recent escapade matey?  :lol:
I did matey   but there was no CIM anyway  :P

Raddy

Timmy2

Hope the above girls don't get jealous  :P
No, I hope not... different situation anyway
Mandy and Jessie are a hot duo very hot...
 ;)
Raddy

vw

No, I hope not... different situation anyway
Mandy and Jessie are a hot duo very hot...
 ;)
Raddy
If I was a whore it would put me off, you will be there lording it like you are the master cock sucker when that should be their speciality.  Coming here robbing their blow jobs !!!!

Offline Owwhatanight

If I was a whore it would put me off, you will be there lording it like you are the master cock sucker when that should be their speciality.  Coming here robbing their blow jobs !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And now he's a party organiser... :thumbsup:

Timmy2

I am an ex blowjobber....
Moving on...no blow jobbing yesterday...plenty of pussy eating
LadyC was Raddy(ed)

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Somebody asked me on Mandy's thread I think about a party with Kelly and Lerone
I asked them the question tonight, how many could Kelly accommodate

we would feel able to accommodate say 5 or 6 including you & Lerone. The difficulty before was trying to arrange a suitable day or evening that suited everyone. It would have to be in a hotel so it needs to be the evening we guess for an hour and half. So over to you!

I am happy to discuss this as a possibility... I would struggle to get out to a hotel for a couple of hours in the evening, but this is one meet I would pull out stops to get too.... obviously I would be gagged to stop me sucking your cocks....
No seriously this would be a "Normal" MMMMMMF meeting..... with no male Interaction....
I reckon that would end up being 15 orgasms and 20 squirts in 90 minutes

Interested...

PM me or show your hand on here first

Raddy

oh she ended the message Nite nite sex God!
So no pressure there then
ha ha

Raddy Party MMMMMMF..... :scare:

Timmy2

Now come on, I know I need to win your trust again...
Surely my history cannot be tarnished by one bucket ticking indiscretion  :P .. how can I make right with you...ha ha

Raddy

Offline IAMBATMAN

Go on raddy lad glad you enjoyed yourself

Timmy2

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And now he's a party organiser... :thumbsup:

They are trying to get another girl involved...watch this space

Raddy

vw

That's more gangbang than party.  Sausagefest's are not my thing will not be getting the train for this however tempting it is to get gobbled by the Raddyator.

Timmy2

That's more gangbang than party.  Sausagefest's are not my thing will not be getting the train for this however tempting it is to get gobbled by the Raddyator.
Come on move on...I have  :P

Raddy

Offline mrkobiashi79

:scare: bloody hell....this reminds me of my Katoey punt ( ladyboy) in Leicester Thai palace .... But this is above and beyond my bucket list , but might be worth a revisit , I can't say I hated being with a ladyboy as she kinda looked mostly like a bird with a perfectly formed cock...but I am inspired by Raddys sense of adventure and he is right you have to try something at least once before you can judge or make an informed comment...

Go Raddy! Go Raddy! Go Raddy ! Go Go Go! :D

Offline mrkobiashi79

I'm thinking portrait of Dorian Gray?  ... Way to go Raddy !  :thumbsup:

Timmy2

:scare: bloody hell....this reminds me of my Katoey punt ( ladyboy) in Leicester Thai palace .... But this is above and beyond my bucket list , but might be worth a revisit , I can't say I hated being with a ladyboy as she kinda looked mostly like a bird with a perfectly formed cock...but I am inspired by Raddys sense of adventure and he is right you have to try something at least once before you can judge or make an informed comment...

Go Raddy! Go Raddy! Go Raddy ! Go Go Go! :D
Thanks Dude

You know I feel liberated... I am moving on and intend to be back full on Raddy(ing) hot girls new and old alike.... if they will have me (one has already, she was intrigued and we did exchange views on how best to suck cock) oh fuck I am loosing it again  :sarcastic:
Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Raddy do Kelly & her guy read Ukp or even know of it ?  If so what did they make of the build up to the punt?  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
In less than 2 days, this review is now ranked all-time 3rd in the EM Thread, for the number of replies made.

Well done Raddy. You are most definitely a legend now in the E M  :thumbsup:

Offline Owwhatanight

In less than 2 days, this review is now ranked all-time 3rd in the EM Thread, for the number of replies made.

Legend but now an ex Cock Sucker  :D (joking Raddy)  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I am an ex blowjobber....
Moving on...no blow jobbing yesterday...plenty of pussy eating
LadyC was Raddy(ed)

Raddy

I quite like the sound of Raddyator.... Rhymes with The Terminator....... I'll be back  :D

I propose we nick name him Raddyator!!

Offline Owwhatanight

What were 1+ 2 Ct?   Amber or Holly ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Owwhatanight

Well Rosie was Holly  :D

I remember both those threads well
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:21:47 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Well Rosie was Holly  :D

Yes, I only realised afterwards that Rosie20 became == >> Hollygolightly

Timmy2

Cheers Dude
Are you buying the cap, phone cover or mug
Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Cheers Dude
Are you buying the cap, phone cover or mug
Raddy

As my punting phone is a basic Nokia, can I please have the mug?

Already answered that one  :D

Timmy2

Online j122

I propose we nick name him Raddyator!!

I think RaddyateHim is more fitting  :lol:  :vomit:

Offline hendrix

Entertaining read, glad you enjoyed it Raddy!  :drinks:

Timmy2

I think RaddyateHim is more fitting  :lol:  :vomit:
good one j122....

Now fuck off  :sarcastic:

Raddy

Timmy2

Entertaining read, glad you enjoyed it Raddy!  :drinks:
Thanks ...I did
Raddy

Timmy2

Raddy do Kelly & her guy read Ukp or even know of it ?  If so what did they make of the build up to the punt?  :hi:
They have read the review, I told them pre punt about the help I had received...only mentioned ukp at the end of the session
cool with it.... as long as their privacy is not compromised

Raddy

Offline MrMatrix

Bloody hell Raddy, this has set the bar high for us lesser mortals. Without doubt you are now a "legend " in status. Its taken me 1/2 an hour to read all this :D . But lerone didn't CI(your)M, perhaps theres still a bit more for you to do mate.
Either way you are awesome. Not sure I could do what you did. But you can't knock it till you try it.
well done mate............awesome :hi:

Timmy2

Bloody hell Raddy, this has set the bar high for us lesser mortals. Without doubt you are now a "legend " in status. Its taken me 1/2 an hour to read all this :D . But lerone didn't CI(your)M, perhaps theres still a bit more for you to do mate.
Either way you are awesome. Not sure I could do what you did. But you can't knock it till you try it.
well done mate............awesome :hi:

Thanks Mate
It has been a journey...a very sexy one
and a very supportive one from all on here
good guys all of them  :sarcastic:

Raddy

Offline MrMatrix

I suppose filming would have been an extra :yahoo:
God can you imagine that. Up and down the UK, legend punter Raddy being viewed by all your supporters - just to get an idea of how its done.....what a scream  :scare: that would be....
I dont see how your report can be topped...its just off the ricter scale.
Matrix

Timmy2

God can you imagine that. Up and down the UK, legend punter Raddy being viewed by all your supporters - just to get an idea of how its done.....what a scream  :scare: that would be....
Matrix
ohhh no.......not my body in action oweeer

Although I did forget in the review to mention the mirror and looking in at the action...perhaps I should rewrite the review... :sarcastic:

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Mr Matrix cut all the ass licking please, we are not supporters just good Ukp friends who share a common interest in fucking nice hot ladies  :hi:

Timmy2

nice hot ladies...yessssss :P

Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Matrix

Picture this... Raddy sets up a Service Provider AW profile... Charges £10 to download the video ....Recoups all his punting expenditure of the past 18 months within a few weeks  :lol: