Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly & Lerone - Leicestershire  (Read 7388 times)

1 review(s) for KellyLerone (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Timmy2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Where on earth do I start with this review… here I suppose with a thread I started on the main board of this fabulous site called UKPunting
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72268.0

Read that later to get a feel for how I was feeling and according to some, how brave I was to post a topic on MMF Session coming up - To suck Cock or not? Which as I type this has been read over 5000 times.

So the driver for this is to engage in some cock sucking and have my cock sucked by a Male in a hot MMF session.
Little was I to know that this MMF with an actual couple was going to be the hottest sexual experience of my life.
Think of something hot, sexy, filthy, dirty and adventurous and them multiple that by 970,000 and you still won’t be anywhere close to experiencing what I have today.
I am going to make this clear from the start A MMF Session with Kelly & Lerone can take place with absolutely NO Male Interaction, I cannot recommend them highly enough.  Emails were exchanged with the couple and they accepted my booking with a high complimentary email back to me on my approach to the meeting…. All the signs of a good punt.  Excuse made for absence from the Mrs and a was good to go, I arrived 10 mins early and had a chat with my punting buddy REDT$ to pass the time away…called in to their own home, and greeted by Lerone, which meant Kelly was the chosen one for Raddys special greeting (apologies if I sound pretentious, but I have created a monster and his head showed today)
Passed over the £200 for a 90 minute session to Lerone and followed him upstairs. (I did not look at his ass CT)
Into the bedroom to be greeted by young slim woman on all fours exposing a pert ass and pussy just covered by a pair of red knickers, she was blindfolded and her mouth open. What do you thing to Kelly’s ass, as he pulled her gusset to one side exposing a delightfully tidy pussy and sweet ass. I think the fact my tongue was soon deep in her ass answered his question.  Lerone began kissing Kelly and I could hear her saying he is fucking my ass with his tongue, god he is good with his tongue, and he is deep in my pussy now.  Fuck this, I needed to disrobe, off with the clothes and my cock was soon deep in her mouth and throat.  Still blindfolded, he was fingering her pussy I was fucking her face, still blindfolded I kissed her, my god I was in heaven, (Fluffy Cunt) I love kissing and boy was she kissing me… I think at this point I may have said, let’s get the cock sucking out of the way shall we. I continue to kiss Kelly and Lerone is on my cock, what does it feel like…same as a girls sucking, Kelly so wanted to see this so I removed the blindfold and said hello to a simple gorgeous woman. She got so excited watching him sucking my cock, I removed her bra exposing nice natural small tits with massive nipples, which I was on as quick as a flash and then off with her knickers. She joined Lerone on the floor and the pair of them were sucking my hard cock like there was no tomorrow.  Come on Kelly show me what to do, I want this out of the way, I joined her on my knees, and she showed me what to do, my turn…. In I went cock in my mouth, felt different to what I expect, felt rubbery I suppose, anyway sucking and licking evidently I was good at it, :dancegirl: fuck this I went as deep as I could and surprised myself.. no gagging! Kelly took over from me and I went behind her to finger her ass and pussy, in I went deep and then deeper still she was highly responsive, Lerone joined me and pushed his fingers in as well, then he said, do you want to see her squirt… yes…come on then, he fingered her hard while I licked her clit, not long and she was squirting, I lapped this up…NOT PISS I can assure you. Still licking and sucking on her clit and pussy with Lerones fingers in her ass and she exploded with orgasm no.1..she was all over the bed writhing in ecstasy. No rest for her, both cocks in her mouth again and fingers back in her pussy, not long before orgasm no.2… At this point I mentioned how hot she was and asked if this orgasmic treat was normal.. Only if she likes you.. She was back on my face kissing me like I was her lover, her tongue I swear was tickling my tonsils. I was fucking loving this attention.. “You are Lovely” this girl was into me big time (Can’t blame her) I am a big lovely bear… The compliments came thick and fast, she had that I have just come look on her face, and she was telling me how fabulous I was and good at giving head, cock and pussy I think…. At this point I asked how many more she would have…The record is six… That’s it Raddy is up for the challenge.  I am now lying on my back with my head over the end of the bed, Kelly is on top and sucking my cock, and I have my tongue in her pussy along with fingers and one in her ass, fingering her hard it is not long before I am covered in her delicious squirt, in my mouth eye and hair, and then a couple of minutes later orgasm no.3.. at this point Lerones cock makes another appearance, his ball on my forehead as he enters her pussy, I am sucking on her clit and she is licking my balls and sucking my cock, out of her pussy and into my mouth I take it deep and lick her juices off his cock…did I really just say that…fuckin hell… this carries on until she squirts yet again… drenching me. Lerone is deep in her pussy and I get two fingers deep in her ass, she came again orgasm no.4 and her sphincter grips on my fingers nearly breaking them… Kelly needs a drink now as she has lost a lot of fluid, she asks me if I would like a drink, I reply no I have just had one… Her orgasmic state is obviously affecting her metal state, Lerone knew what I was on about, and she looks puzzled and said when?  I have just drunk all of you squirting fluid correct?   The penny dropped, and she pissed herself. No…not a squirt.   We lay on the bed both of us fingering and kissing Kelly chatting about me and my insatiable appetite for dirty sex. Kelly was then challenged with the 2 big ball challenge which she undertook and both ball were deeply rooted in her mouth and Lerone was on my cock.  Fucking hell forget the male bit. Felt good, then reverse roles Lerone devoured my balls and Kelly my cock… She had recovered by now and we tried for double penetration.. Lerone put a condom on my raging cock, Kelly sits on my now wilting cock, but we get it hard and in, and Lerone fucks her ass, I think he did..hope he did anyway… after a few minutes condom off, and they are both on my cock again…. I am licking her ass and pussy and fingering her hard, so hard she is squirting on me again, Lerone comes and assist and she must have about 6 to 8 fingers in her and she explodes with orgasm no.5.  Mrs has just gone to bed..I might get this finished tonight.  Condom back on, and its fuck her pussy time, I am deep inside her and she is sucking hard on his cock, my thumb is as deep as it can go inside her ass.. Fuck her hard he says. I pound away as hard as I can she is squirming and enjoying it.. a younger man could do some damage to her .. I am just too old now.  We swap over and Lerone fucks her ass as I face fuck her. Deep in her throat I pound, remembering what this feels like I ease up a bit in sympathy. Not for long as I continue to pound away in rhythm to the ass pounding she is getting from Lerone… She collapses on the bed and I go straight for the pussy and ass with my fingers, she has taken some finger cleaning earlier as she sucks on the pussy fingers, I ask if she will clean the ass finger…they both decline this but I insist.. She does clean it once but it is clear that it is not really on the menu. Early I did ask her to rim me, and this was avoided, I asked again and she was on me, Lerone held my legs up as his lover deeply rimmed my ass, can I use my finger I was asked… you know the fucking answer to that… she hit the spot and sucked on my balls while Lerone sucked my cock…. Fucking hell ….Out with the Magic Wand, I am fingering her pussy and ass, Lerone is face fucking her, she if grinding away on her clit…you know what’s coming ..Squirt then – orgasm No.6. She is knackered now. She tells me for the 50th time how nice I am and how sexy and adventurous I am…I take it…my Mrs reckons I am shit in bed… I’m not, I am fuckin hot when I am in the mood.  Lerone fucks her ass again and I kiss her for the 700th time deep very deep, sexy very sexy we are sucking each other’s tongue and she is licking my ear biting my “good” nipple and I am fingering her pussy touching his cock through her pussy wall. I think Lerone cums at this point, not sure there is so much going on… He cleans her and him up with wet wipes and I am back on the pussy, fingering and sucking on her clit, I turn my head round only to be staring at his cock, taking it deep again he starts to fuck my face. This carries on for a few seconds about 120 of the bastards   Time for number 7…wand on her clit, tongue in her ass, fingers in her pussy, she cums harder than any of the ones before…all over the bed writhing in ecstasy.. Orgasm No. 7Raddy(s) Record…whey hey  the girl needs a rest now…please cum in my mouth please I want you to,  that was Kelly by the way….Now my cock has been hard for 80 minutes now, I had to help her out and assisted with a final wank, she was devouring my face Lerone was sucking my balls I whispered in her ear I would share with her but she needs to go well past the vinegar stroke, I was close she was on me.. sucking hard and deep, I exploded in her mouth and she carried on and presented me with a sloppy cum kiss and then Lerone got the remainder from Kelly not me…. Fucking hell…. It was then high Fives all round.. What a fucking experience. She kissed me again and told me she wants to see me again, I can’t blame her… I was fucking good. She showered and explained she had to dash to run an errand, I showered and we kissed yet again before she left… I dressed and Lerone and me chatted a while and discussed Kelly and I commented how fuckin hot she is, the smile on his face said it all… we shook hands and I departed back to Leicester with a smile on my face the size of a don’t know what..
Want to suck cock and get it off your bucket list like me, you could not find a nicer couple. Want a fucking hot MMF and fuck some blokes chic, you could not find a nicer couple.
Fucking hell I am still buzzing….. Anyone want a threesome with me…slurp….. ha ha Fuck Off
 :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :P :P :P :P :P :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:36:45 am by Timmy2 »

vw

Sounds like you had fun, Its all about wet dreams coming true !

Hank Moody

FFS Raddy, why did you have to write that review while I'm trying to abstain from wanking?!!  :dash: That sounds insanely hot and I'm so chuffed it seemed to exceed your expectations. Not sure I'll ever be adventurous (and filthy enough) to 'do a Raddy' but maximum kudos to you for grabbing the opportunity by the balls (literally) and going for it. The only problem now is.....where do you go from here?  :D The bit that made me chuckle was when you said that Kelly 'had to run an errand'. After 7 orgasms and 6 squirts I'm amazed she could even walk  :lol:

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Passed over the £200 for a 90 minute session to Lerone and followed him upstairs. (I did not look at his ass CT)

Great Report, as always. Good to see that CT is recalled by many a punter when going up the stairs  :D  :thumbsup:  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 01:07:58 am by CoolTiger »

Offline Owwhatanight

What a week, Ukp has never been so mad. So much drama from the bear :lol:

FucKing hell Raddy you are one dirty bastard.  :hi:

Yes where do you go from here ?......Mandy, Jessie, Brook, Lush all together maybe  :D

As always a great review From a likeable funny entertaining guy.

Keep on Fuckin  :drinks:

Offline Owwhatanight

Just noticed on main thread that some one has gave Raddy letters after his name

He is now called RADDY CS  :yahoo:

Nice one VW  :hi:

speedieman

What an amazing review raddy. Holy crap lol. 2 thumbs up to you.  I love the Mmf and your review got me wanting more. Good price to for that experiance.

vw

Think its a good name, it distinguishes him from the rest of us. 

speedieman

Forgot to mention. She looks absolutely made for sex in her photos. Amazing figure

Offline bigmc

Great review,  sounds like an awesome time was had by all

Offline Owwhatanight

Maybe Admin would add the letters if he asked  :D

Offline Owwhatanight

Raddy is very quiet this morning mmmmm

I think as wel as being shagged out he's also been RADDYED  :yahoo:

Timmy2

I am bollocks(ed)
Typing the review knackered me as well

for info much as RADDY CS is a good name  :P
How the fuck to does that work
you have been Raddy CS(ed)
to do a Raddy CS

just does not work for me ...sorry
I have spent a lot of time and money creating the Brand Raddy, I am going to keep it thanks

Thanks VW..... for your input on this matter  :P
 :drinks:
Raddy
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:57:40 am by Timmy2 »

Offline Owwhatanight

Timmy2

Morning...let you mates on the East of England Board know the review is up...I did not want to say owt on there...
God I am knackered...she was so hot.... and more

Raddy

Offline regular_guy

WOW - puts my punt i'm planning on tomorrow to shame,  good reading and sounds like you had a fab time

Online redt4

Sounds like a good time had by all......

vw

I have spent a lot of time and money creating the Brand Raddy, I am going to keep it thanks
So you have, my new I phone 5 punting phone cover.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

My new hat

My new mug

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:29:04 am by vw »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
As my punting phone is a basic Nokia, can I please have the mug?

Timmy2

So you have, my new I phone 5 punting phone cover.  :hi:

My new hat

My new mug

Priceless...fucking hilarious....
I want one... NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ha ha
Raddy

Offline Discoballs

That's one hell of a review, I thought your original post peaked my interest but this has definitely but a mmf threesome up there on the things to do before I die list. I think I'll refrain from being face fucked though , that might be a bit too much for me.  :D

Timmy2

Wear my cap...might put him off...ha ha
fuckin hilarious this is
I have created a Monster

Loving it...
I am just a overweight old bloke with a little bit of a dirty streak  ha ha

Raddy

vw

fuckin hilarious this is
I have created a Monster

Loving it...

Raddy
You have done more in that punt for entertainment than most modern celebrities, what next maybe your agent can get you on the next celebrity big brother !

Offline Discoballs

Loving it...

Raddy

Only a little bit  :D :lol:

Timmy2

ha ha
I have mentioned doing a Raddy on the AW feedback
Non gay chap sucking a cock in a MMF session
Nice one Matey
Raddy

Timmy2

Only a little bit  :D :lol:
well perhaps a little more than a little bit  :crazy:

Raddy

Offline KidCandyShop

ha ha
I have mentioned doing a Raddy on the AW feedback
Non gay chap sucking a cock in a MMF session
Nice one Matey
Raddy
:thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline Owwhatanight

Morning...let you mates on the East of England Board know the review is up...I did not want to say owt on there...
God I am knackered...she was so hot.... and more

Raddy

I will let them lose on your review
Now Mr. can  :thumbsup:

Offline Davede

Well done Raddy you are my hero at the moment. Now I've got to sort myself an afternoon of work and book myself a mmf down my way and when I do a review you will be mentioned in it😊

Offline Silver Birch

Paragraphs Raddy... ever heard of PARAGRAPHS?  :dash:

I am sure that is an entertaining read, but so fucking difficult in one paragraph. I gave up  :(

oring123

Raddy you a a cs king long may you reign  :P

Timmy2

Paragraphs Raddy... ever heard of PARAGRAPHS?  :dash:

I am sure that is an entertaining read, but so fucking difficult in one paragraph. I gave up  :(

Correct...wrists slapped
I did the review in Word and meant to sort out the paragraphs when I published
Mrs Raddy was at my side asling me what the fuck am I typing.... I had to lie... and I am not very good at lying

I apreatiate
That
it is
hard
to read
if
it is
all In
 o
ne
block

sor
ry

Ra
ddy

:P

Offline uutarn

I think couples will have to be added to my AW search criteria.

Having sucked cock before, and enjoying it, i cant see why i haven't done this before.....

Raddy you are a god :).

Timmy2

Well done Raddy you are my hero at the moment. Now I've got to sort myself an afternoon of work and book myself a mmf down my way and when I do a review you will be mentioned in it😊
Cheers Matey

Raddy

Timmy2

FFS Raddy, why did you have to write that review while I'm trying to abstain from wanking?!!  :dash: That sounds insanely hot and I'm so chuffed it seemed to exceed your expectations. Not sure I'll ever be adventurous (and filthy enough) to 'do a Raddy' but maximum kudos to you for grabbing the opportunity by the balls (literally) and going for it. The only problem now is.....where do you go from here?  :D The bit that made me chuckle was when you said that Kelly 'had to run an errand'. After 7 orgasms and 6 squirts I'm amazed she could even walk  :lol:

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
I am going to See Lady Channel in an hour for some soothing oral and the like...and I know what Lady C likes

Raddy

Offline JimmySW

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 04:15:15 pm by JimmySW »

Offline Owwhatanight

I cannot believe how many Cock suckers have come out  :lol:

Offline Silver Birch

Imagine the outrage on mummiesnet now  :manhater:

vw

They estimate 5% of the male population secretly think about it !

Offline Owwhatanight

They estimate 5% of the male population secretly think about it !

Fuck ! Raddy was not thinking about it 2 weeks ago. How quick we can change  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Fuck ! Raddy was not thinking about it 2 weeks ago. How quick we can change  :D

Maybe he was always thinking about it, but said nowt on here. A bit like being a secret lemonade drinker!  :lol:

Offline mh

A bit like being a secret lemonade drinker!  :lol:

Not so secret now, and it's not lemonade coming out of that tap, that's for sure!

ramrodronnie

fuckin hilarious this is
I have created a Monster

Loving it...

Raddy

Fucking Hell Raddy!! Fucking Excellent Review mate. Anyone who knows me will tell you, I'm Never Lost For Words. But this Review has even left ME!! Absolutely Speechless mate. Raddy, well done mate! But you are now Officially A dirty Cock Sucking Bastard! I really wanna fuck her, but there's No Fucking Way That I'll EVER Suck Any Geezers Cock. I don't Give A Fuck How Nice A Bloke this Lerone Is. Pussy, and Girls/Womens arses Only For Me Mate. Don't get me wrong Raddy, I do admire you're Balls. Fucking Hell Raddy, You Dirty Bastard!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  :wacko:

Offline Owwhatanight

Maybe he was always thinking about it, but said nowt on here. A bit like being a secret lemonade drinker!  :lol:

Secret lemonade drinker ? Oh you have a way with words CT  :dance: but I like it  :lol:

Offline Owwhatanight

Fucking Hell Raddy!! Fucking Excellent Review mate. Anyone who knows me will tell you, I'm Never Lost For Words. But this Review has even left ME!! Absolutely Speechless mate. Raddy, well done mate! But you are now Officially A dirty Cock Sucking Bastard! I really wanna fuck her, but there's No Fucking Way That I'll EVER Suck Any Geezers Cock. I don't Give A Fuck How Nice A Bloke this Lerone Is. Pussy, and Girls/Womens arses Only For Me Mate. Don't get me wrong Raddy, I do admire you're Balls. Fucking Hell Raddy, You Dirty Bastard!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  :wacko:

I am with you on this RamRod  :yahoo:

Offline Cuntminion

Not wholly my cup of tea but glad you enjoyed yourself  :thumbsup:

MrBridger

Sorry I'm a bit late to this but absolute toppest of the tops review Raddy. And here was I thinking what I do on your behalf was called 'doing a Raddy' but clearly that now needs a new name, as well as paling into insignificance.

'Never in the field of human congress was so much owed by so many to so few'.

And you Raddy are one of the First of the Few. A grateful world salutes you. There are no more words.  :drinks: :hi:

Online RedKettle

good one mate - but stay away from my cock!!

Offline Crazydave

Good on you Raddy. Nothing wrong with a bit of cock sucking. The Romans loved it.  :lol:

It's all about enjoying life and creating new experiences for yourself. As long as you're comfortable with your boundaries, then there's nothing wrong with it.

If you ever fancy a foursome with Mandy and Jessie, let me know!    :thumbsup:

Timmy2

Good on you Raddy. Nothing wrong with a bit of cock sucking. The Romans loved it.  :lol:

It's all about enjoying life and creating new experiences for yourself. As long as you're comfortable with your boundaries, then there's nothing wrong with it.

If you ever fancy a foursome with Mandy and Jessie, let me know!    :thumbsup:
Cheers Mate
It seems likely that a MMMFFFF might be the one to go for

Raddy