Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie jealousy, have you ever witnessed it?  (Read 5047 times)

yorkshire123

Reminiscing again, sorry

Has any punter ever seen the green eyed monster come out during a punt?

I've seen it a few times but one occasion......

I remember turning up to a parlour one night having pre-booked a girl I had seen before.
Whilst waiting in reception I clocked a cute, petite new girl & I instantly thought that girl needs some Yorkshire in her.

During the punt all I could think about was the new girl & mentioned her to the prossie I had booked with, on refelection that wasn't a good move as at the time she had my cock in her mouth.

Job done she said see you next time & I mentioned that I would be back in a couple of hours to test drive the newbie, fucking hell she got a right sulk on saying I was her customer & the new girl could fuck off back home (polish girls sticking together!)

Needless to say I went back & guess what? The newbie was shit  :(

Ben4454

Maybe you should ask her out on a date!  ;)

I've had prossies acting jealous/phoning me up but i only suspect because they've had a dusty phone
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 08:46:30 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline smiths

Reminiscing again, sorry

I remember turning up to a parlour one night having pre-booked a girl I had seen before.
Whilst waiting in reception I clocked a cute, petite new girl & I instantly thought that girl needs some Yorkshire in her.

During the punt all I could think about was the new girl & mentioned her to the prossie I had booked with, on refelection that wasn't a good move as at the time she had my cock in her mouth.

Job done she said see you next time & I mentioned that I would be back in a couple of hours to test drive the newbie, fucking hell she got a right sulk on saying I was her customer & the new girl could fuck off back home (polish girls sticking together!)

I have had exactly the same happen in brothels a number of times, the WG I had originally punted with didn't like me punting with another WG, always makes me chuckle.

Offline threechilliman

The only reason they're jealous is because they're going to be sat on there arse whilst the other girl takes the dollar. I'd have thought she'd have been relieved Y at not having to fuck you....

:hi:

tcm

Jay-Jay

I'm amazed you're surprised Yorkie........they are women after all! Hooker or not, I'd never say to one of them," I fancy a go on her "..........what sort of reaction would you expect ?

Jay

Offline pumps

yeah I had similar situations, only in parlour or brothel type situations.  I've even had wg's openly tell me not to see other girls because they have STD's etc lol.  :sarcastic:

yorkshire123

The only reason they're jealous is because they're going to be sat on there arse whilst the other girl takes the dollar. I'd have thought she'd have been relieved Y at not having to fuck you....

tcm

Looking at myself in the mirror if I was said prossie I would have said to her mate, fuck off you have the ugly cunt.

You are right & its an important point, Its nothing more than financial jealousy.

Timmy2

Looking at myself in the mirror if I was said prossie I would have said to her mate, fuck off you have the ugly cunt.

You are right & its an important point, Its nothing more than financial jealousy.
+1
Raddy

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If that's all you have seen of it you are very lucky. I learned very quickly that this so called sisterhood is nothing more than backstabbing, vindictive and bitchy women. With some of you happen to get feedback off one of their regulars you wil get threats of violence or a rumour will be spread you have an STI to getting dozens of fake bookings.  I found this out the hard way which is why I don't really like getting feedback anymore. 
I know in business everyone is a competitor but sinking to that level inevitably makes the person doing it look bad as she is not only being a bitch she is dragging the punter into it as well. What must a punter think when asked to make fake bookings from his regular?  Some do it for whatever reason but thankfully some will tell you what is going on or being said or done.

You guys are quite lucky you don't actually see how bitchy this job can get and how devious and underhand some in this job can be. Not all by far but some as they really believe the punter who sees them is their client so no one else should see them. Seriously some actually believe that.  To the point some men ask you not to leave feedback as it will upset their regular who will go nuts at them on their next booking. 

Timmy2

I try and make it clear that I am playing the field, yes I have my favourites but you may as well fuck the missus if you are sticking to one girl

Raddy

vw

I try and make it clear that I am playing the field, yes I have my favourites but you may as well fuck the missus if you are sticking to one girl

Raddy
Raddy CS I wonder if your regs will get jealous now you have opened up the mouth for men ?  Your now a credible threat.

Had a few cases of prossie jealousy over the years, such an ugly emotion no chance I was going back.

Timmy2

Raddy CS I wonder if your regs will get jealous now you have opened up the mouth for men ?  Your now a credible threat.

Had a few cases of prossie jealousy over the years, such an ugly emotion no chance I was going back.
I hope not... most of them encouraged me to go ahead with it, infact I was getting tips from 2 of them this morning on how to suck cock, oh and my assistant at work..(yes I know...) but she knows I am after a blow job from her  :crazy:

I am as mad as a hatter

Raddy

Diehard

Reminiscing again, sorry

Always get ignored for another booking if I ask a girl does she know of any younger slimmer girls I could see. They never seem to which in their trade I find odd.

Threesomes is another disaster area, every time one of the girls ends up putting her clothes on and storming off. It's always after I've said to the one I prefer Id like to have half hour just with her afterwards.

Just sums up women I suppose, totally unreasonable.

Offline Owwhatanight

Raddy has letters after his name ! CS  :lol: :D :lol:

Nice one VW

Offline threechilliman

As a counterpoint, my previous favourite was knocked off top spot by another girl - which she read about on here. Was she jealous? No. We sat chatting after the action was finished and she gently quizzed me about exactly what it was about the other girl I liked so much. It actually wasn't that easy to explain. It was as though she was trying to pick out things that she could improve on in her service.

In fairness there isn't much between them and it depends what I want as to who i would pick for a punt. We've swapped an odd message since with no sense that she's jealous - I intend to see her again for a very specific role play, which she's looking forward to.

tcm

Online frankc

As a counterpoint, my previous favourite was knocked off top spot by another girl - which she read about on here. Was she jealous? No. We sat chatting after the action was finished and she gently quizzed me about exactly what it was about the other girl I liked so much. It actually wasn't that easy to explain. It was as though she was trying to pick out things that she could improve on in her service.

In fairness there isn't much between them and it depends what I want as to who i would pick for a punt. We've swapped an odd message since with no sense that she's jealous - I intend to see her again for a very specific role play, which she's looking forward to.

tcm

I've had a similar experience TCM ,  had a regular read a glowing review I gave on here to a girl I'd seen , she asked me what made it so fantastic, after delicately mentioning a few things she proceeded to give me one of the best punts I've had....Seen her a few times since and everytime it's been like she's been on a mission...

Offline Happyjose

Yep, in a Spanish brothel. Seemed to end up in there most nights during a 2 week holiday. Saw 1 girl at the beginning - decent fuck and a good laugh - but was aiming for different experience each night. Towards the end of the break she asked me why I hadn't been with her again and said she was hurt. She then reeled off the names of all the girls I'd been with over the 2 weeks.

Either she had an amazing memory, or there was a chart on the wall in the prossie staff room

Offline Tig101

More than one girl has bitched about Carly G around my way without prompting. old, overpriced etc

Online akauya

Women will always be jealous of other women. Having observed, and being fascinated by, women since I was a horny teenager I believe that women have a tendency to find something wrong about themselves and dwell on it. I don't think I've ever met a woman who is 100% happy about herself. That in itself would not be a problem, however, it does become a problem when they start comparing themselves with other women and then start feeling jealous if/when they perceive other women as better looking or have better hair, bigger boobs, or whatever.

This probably stems from the fact that since very little, girls/women are judged by their looks, how attractive, cute, sweet they are, etc. This gets worse of course when it comes to prossies. We judge them mostly by their looks followed by their performance (not always granted). So any type of jealously a civvie woman feels for another woman will probably be nothing compared to the jealousy prossies feel for other prossies. For example in a brothel line up, a prossie who didn't get picked up not only loses out to other prossies in the looks factor but also economically. Double whammy!

I remember very clearly when I visited brothels (for a second time or third) the looks of thunder from the prossies I picked before when I chose another prossie.

Offline thefoxman

Yeah once at SS one of the girls asked if I'd seen any of the others before,
I mentioned who I'd seen, and said she wore me out -  then she spent the rest of the punt trying to out-do her
-and very energetically too ;)

Deviant

I have been slapped and hit by one woman when she demanded to know if I had seen someone else and I told her the truth and said multiple women. She made it a condition of seeing her that I only saw her so I have not been back.

I could not figure out the reasoning behind that when she sees many men in a day but demanded that I could not see other women.

Offline joe diddley

I think very few SPs experience sexual jealousy in relation to their clients. Customer loyalty, however, is probably fiercely guarded in a few cases and kept an eye on in many more.

Offline Roth

I have been slapped and hit by one woman when she demanded to know if I had seen someone else and I told her the truth and said multiple women. She made it a condition of seeing her that I only saw her so I have not been back.

I could not figure out the reasoning behind that when she sees many men in a day but demanded that I could not see other women.

Link so we can avoid this fucking deluded prossie?  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Stapler

I'd seen a Thai in Brum a few times for a great massage, happy ending and a bit more.

One time I turned up and decided to see her flat mate. All was going well with the other girl when the regular came into the room and asked if I was OK!?

She came in again just before the end and asked how long I was staying! As I was taking a shower she asked if I wanted another massage!

I did - and we had a great session!

..S..
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline fed24

As a lurker but long term punter this thread has drawn me out due to the memory it raises in my mind from my early punting days.

I started punting during 1997 at the age of 18 in Brighton, my early punting was the half hour kind where you go looking at the cards in the phone box or flick through the Friday add then going to one of the walk up parlours. The usual practice was the maid to let you in take you to a room before a small number of girls would come in one by one and introduce themselves before the maid would come back and ask which girl you had chosen. It was rather hap-hazard in comparison to my modern punting where I go to the internet and pick out a girl from an agency or adultwork but I must admit the mystery would I get lucky nature of that kind of punting is a turn on to this day and something I rather miss in many ways.

During that early period (about 20ish) there was an ebony girl I saw on at least on four occasions which was highly unusual for me at the time, I should point out when I say "Girl" I would actually say more early thirties but she was highly athletic, not an ounce of fat on her body a good conversation and simply amazing when it came to how she performed. Apparently she was a nurse who had decided to supplement her income. She was always cheerful, pleased to see me and I would say to this day her full body massage is probably the best I have ever had. Certainly she taught me a few things when it came to sex...

So all good then you would think? Well one day I decided to go have a punt and for whatever reason I wanted a change, I phoned the parlour to see what girls they had in. The ebony girl was there but they told me there was a "new 18 year old blonde" in (how many times have I heard that from a maid chuckle), so off I went to the parlour and the maid went through the routine, in came the girls including the ebony one who was all friendly and smiles then next came the "new girl" who just didn't appeal at all to me (so much for new 18 year old blonde). So when the maid came back I politely said that no girl particularly took my interest that day and I was going to go. Considering I was a regular I didn't think that would be any particular issue, the maid stated that was a shame but said she was available as well. I again politely declined (she was north of forty which at the time didn't appeal  :rolleyes:) anyhow I started to make my way to the door when the ebony girl stormed out of the living room in a dressing gown swearing at me and being held back by the other rather bemused girl. She ranted about how ffin bad I was and a time waster and how I should ffin get out and never come back...

I mumbled something and got out of the door as fast as I could  :scare:

These days I take it as one of life's punting experiences, the thing is that chapter in my punting life was coming to an end as the internet started to affect the nature of how I punted. Not long after I moved to the Midlands for a new job that required me to travel and spend hotel time in London every month. The hotel the company put me up in was in Bayswater and I very soon learned that:

a) Punts should be at least an hour
b) Why people say "Only Oriental" - sigh considering the Thai draught we are currently suffering

As for now? well I had to move to Inverness last year for another job so now I am having to learn:

a) The punt will cost me more money
b) For less service
c) With an average girl
d) If there is any girl available that particular day at all
e) So Mrs Hand and her five lovely daughters often have to stand in
f) That is if St Nicola her SNP cohorts and 3rd wave feminist friends don't ban punting and masturbation altogether soon

Thanks for launching a thread that allows me to reminisce of happier punting days for my first post!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I don't know if anyone saw big old Kimora in Yorkshire. She had a lot to say on EEs and how Polish were third class citizens from third world countries. I told her I liked them and had a good time with them. She got annoyed by this and carried on ranting. Obviously jealous of the younger thinner women.

Another parlour said one girl had big tits and a big mouth; not sure if she was jealous or not.

Offline shagbambi

Yes. Witnessed it during an FFFM session.  Was meeting all girls for the first time.  The one girl was younger and prettier than the other two and this caused endless problems when she climbed on my cock.  Huge competition to see who I would penetrate first...a great punt none the less!

Offline claretandblue

Some of the london "darlings" get jealous of each other and fall out from time to time ,good example being platinum Cindy and dee...

I have seen Cindy a few times and she always asks what other girls I have seen ,I wouldn't call it jealousy but her nose has been a little out of joint when I have mentioned a wg she doesn't get on with

Offline smiths

Some of the london "darlings" get jealous of each other and fall out from time to time ,good example being platinum Cindy and dee...

I have seen Cindy a few times and she always asks what other girls I have seen ,I wouldn't call it jealousy but her nose has been a little out of joint when I have mentioned a wg she doesn't get on with

This is the kind of shit that can cause problems for punters, I never tell other WGs such info nowadays, its not their business of course anyway.

Offline claretandblue

This is the kind of shit that can cause problems for punters, I never tell other WGs such info nowadays, its not their business of course anyway.
Yep agreed, if asked I don't mind revealing names but I certainly wouldn't encourage it and tbh it was a little uncomfortable when she was criticising other wgs who I have no issue with

cockneybstrd

I have had a minor experience with it.

I had a regular get pouty as she had noticed that I had seen an old regular from outside of London for an overnighter from checking my AW feedback. Like others it was not about jealousy per se more about her probably thinking that money could have been spent on me

I no longer have any regulars or do any kind of feedback on AW

Offline superchamp

I don't think it's a prossie only thing. I'm sure we've all had the experience of showing OH's or GF's our latest £200.00 fishing reel or our latest piece of hi-fi and you can almost hear the cogs going round as they think " that's money the cunt should be spending on me".

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Yep agreed, if asked I don't mind revealing names but I certainly wouldn't encourage it and tbh it was a little uncomfortable when she was criticising other wgs who I have no issue with
I have had prossies ask me who I have seen. I just say I've seen lot's of girls.

Offline Donnie69

Yes jealousy is quite common, especially if you are a regular and they think you have lots of money.

americandianna

There is always competition between people in the same business, but some women, mainly the dim ones, just can't stand to see another woman getting any attention, just have to be the hot chick in the room.

Moons ago, I arranged a four-woman session for a client. Not at the time knowing enough real professionals, I roped in the one I did know plus two acquaintances. They were very horny and attractive ladies I knew from the swinging scene but not pros and not exactly Rhodes Scholars.

These two stupid cows actually got into a PHYSICAL FIGHT over who would sit on his cock first. The other pro (also, not coincidentally an educated woman like me) just looked at me and shook her head, muttering "fucking amateurs." I actually had to send one home! And of course had to give the client some money back along with an apology.

Offline Urban_G

Reminiscing again, sorry

Lucky you didn't suggest a duo!

willbred

Women, eh???

Scenario A

You do one then go back for a different one......."what's the matter with me, aren't I good enough, then?"

Scenario B

You see the same one twice......"Is he getting EAS??"

Can't win, won't win. Can't live without 'em. Dani's post rings true, some of the stories I've heard from WG's about parlours...enough material for a psychiatrists' convention.

Biscuitman

tcm
That's harsh but probably true. We all know it's really the money that drives them in to the game.

Neal69

Not just prossies.

I remember years ago being the only male in a group of women who were flirting outrageously with me.

The majority of them were attached ruining the chances of the few single ones.

It's just attention seeking.

Biscuitman

I had exactly the same experience with Cindy who is not all that in my opinion.

Offline SamLP

Had a case of jealous sisters who both subtly hinted they didn't want me to see the other and at times made it obvious. One even made laugh when she said "Do you plan to fuck my whole family?" then I later found out there was a third working sister who I haven't see.

Ben4454

The only time I could think of authentic jealousy was in Berlin in Artemis. A blonde girl wanted me to go into a room with her. I was looking for a girl named Tatiana and she seemed quite jealous. Hanging around with me and not leaving despite many punters available. I think I may have been an asshole with her without realising. I asked her where Tatiana was and she deflected the question back to her. Caught her keep looking at me from across the room when I returned and then approached me again.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:55:30 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Golovkin

There has been a lot of talk of sisters on here if you know of three. I'm sure everybody would be interested. In who they are could you put link to there profiles.

Offline Turtle Z

I hope not... most of them encouraged me to go ahead with it, infact I was getting tips from 2 of them this morning on how to suck cock, oh and my assistant at work..(yes I know...) but she knows I am after a blow job from her  :crazy:

I am as mad as a hatter

Raddy

Raddy, have you heard of sexual harassment  in the workplace and if so, how do you broach the subject of wanting a blow job from your assistant?  :unknown:

Offline mattylondon

Reminiscing again, sorry

I've experienced it quite a few times.

I'm sure it's partly about being the centre of attention but most of all, that you're spending your money elsewhere on another woman. With the really popular prossies, I doubt it happens so much, unless you're a high roller and like to spend big.

When it's happened, I'm quite happy about it as it's been very beneficial in obtaining discounts for my 'loyalty'! I think it's good for a prossie to understand that if they don't keep their service up to par, you can fuck off elsewhere for a similar or discounted rate.

It's the beauty of punting. I think many understand this, which is why they 'reward' a regular with either discounted rates or more services than a newbie. And why not? If you're comfortable with a particular punter, it makes good business sense.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 08:58:01 pm by mattylondon »

Offline rubric

I'm sure it's partly about being the centre of attention but most of all, that you're spending your money elsewhere on another woman.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure a lot of it is down to being the centre of attention, women being women - often even more so than the money itself, it's not so much they fancy you, but rather they want to be more fanciable than every other girl (every girl wants to be just like her friends, except prettier).

I've seen this a few times, because my ideal appointment is visiting two girls in the same flat and having an hour with one followed by half an hour with the other - these days I test the waters a little first.

Offline mattylondon

Yeah, I'm pretty sure a lot of it is down to being the centre of attention, women being women - often even more so than the money itself, it's not so much they fancy you, but rather they want to be more fanciable than every other girl (every girl wants to be just like her friends, except prettier).

Yes, I think that is at the heart of the matter, even without the financial question. Women being women, enjoy being the centre of a man's attention. It's not really jealously of a man as an individual.

I've tested this theory successfully many times.

yoga767

Had this a couple of times - was with a WG and talking about a girl I used to see for topless massage who had the most perfectly shaped large boobs I'd ever seen in real life. She got a bit upset with that.

And recently - told a regular about seeing another girl and she was visibly hurt and taken a back. Said "I didn't know you see other girls". Not sure what's going through her mind. She also directs my hands to deal with her - I'm a purely self interest punter so I get off and don't care about her so that's annoying. I pay, so I decide. She can pay me if she wants  :lol:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've never experienced this myself in my near 7 years of punting.

Offline Poopster

I have only really witnessed this once, I tend not to have regular girls and go for a shag here, there any everywhere.

The one time I saw it was really ugly though... my mate "John" was utterly pished and being led down an alleyway in Tenerife by one of those nasty street-walking Nigerian prossies.  Not wanting my pal to get HIV, I thought it'd be best if we just fucked off but the horn had got the better of him.  I spied a group of three vaguely familiar young blondes walking towards me and quickly asked them to help me get John away from the prossie.  They stood at the entrance of the alleyway and called his name, "John, John, are you coming back to the apartments with us?"  No money had yet exchanged hands so John looked at the girls, looked at the prossie and made the right choice.  As he walked away, the prossie went fucking mental, picking rubbish, soil, stones, plants up and throwing them at the girls.  I was eating a box of fried chicken, pretty much finished so launched the box full whack at the maurauding prossie from point blank range, smacking her square in the grid.  The five of us high-tailed it out of there and never looked back.

Sad ending to the tale, John never got his hole that night...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 06:22:19 pm by Poopster »