Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: suggestion for a couple  (Read 1003 times)

Offline coupleinlondon

hi guys, we are a couple and we are looking for a good sexworker to join us for some fun time. Not a lot of lesbian action but that may help. Any suggestion on who you know is fine to have a man and a woman to satisfy?
Banned reason: Fantasist troll
Banned by: Head1

Online hendrix

Most of the best rated London girls will be fine with this I'm sure. You need to be a bit more specific.. Price, incall/outcall, preferences looks/body etc..

Offline knightofthegarter

hi guys, we are a couple and we are looking for a good sexworker to join us for some fun time. Not a lot of lesbian action but that may help. Any suggestion on who you know is fine to have a man and a woman to satisfy?

Sexworker ? You sound like some politically correct do gooder troll.

Offline coupleinlondon

Offline coupleinlondon

Most of the best rated London girls will be fine with this I'm sure. You need to be a bit more specific.. Price, incall/outcall, preferences looks/body etc..

well, I would definitely prefer incall, between 25 and 35 years old. Big tits and good looking!

I would prefer white but a nice ebony or asian would be good anyway.

Online hendrix

well, I would definitely prefer incall, between 25 and 35 years old. Big tits and good looking!

I would prefer white but a nice ebony or asian would be good anyway.

Best bet is to search adultwork and then check back here with your shortlist for accurate feedback. .

Offline Clooney

I'm not sure why you'd think this guy was trolling. All seems a very reasonable request.

Offline kowalski

Dodgy English,I smell a rat.
The AW search facility will do it for you to suit your area. The suspect punter didn't mention anything about location.All a bit suspect.

Offline coupleinlondon

Hi,

Location would be London, of course. I know AW can help but I'm sure there are girls they are just ok with lesbian possibility and others can actually do it very well.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Search adultwork for girls with "Couples MF" in their enjoys/preferences list. Then check for reviews of them on here because AW feedback is usually bullshit.

Offline HappyandLucky

Many great boozers in London for a couple. Best be more descriptive on your requirements or search AW and post a shortlist if you're not trolling  :unknown: