Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie  (Read 5478 times)

Frenchy4012

I have a hour booked with"Sensualize Julie " tomorrow anybody seen her.

getonit

External Link/Members Only

She looks like a bit like Helen worth - that's all I'm saying on the matter

Offline silverfin

Looks reasonable. Let us know how you get on

Frenchy4012

Frenchy4012

Roadster

Quote from: getonit on Yesterday at 07:45:52 pm

She looks like a bit like Helen worth - that's all I'm saying on the matter

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

More like Sue Pollard!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Frenchy4012

LOL

She does not look very good naked. My first and last visit today.

smithie1000

I guessed she would not, bet it was saggy boobs and a belly? One mature lady I went to is very fit but she changed her stuff now to cam only, what a shame.

Frenchy4012

I guessed she would not, bet it was saggy boobs and a belly? One mature lady I went to is very fit but she changed her stuff now to cam only, what a shame.

Your spot on, saggy boobs and belly.

smithie1000

Your spot on, saggy boobs and belly.

Nature cannot turn back time, it all hangs down as they get older, just like my bollocks lol

Offline kingkong69

£100 is a bit steep for a massage

john56

Met with Julie on Monday, I wasn't sure at first with the £100 price tag but to be honest.... I've got to say the 45 min massage was the best massage I've ever had! I have to admit here that having viewed her photos I have a \biased' weakness towards her as she reminds me a lot of my wife at her age.

The session... I arrived slightly early, so decided to grab a coffee at Tescos, also availed myself of their 2 hr parking. I texted Julie at the time to say I was walking down to her place, she replied she'd meet me at the door (which she did) dressed in a white Dr's shoulder to ankle coat (modesty reasons I assume) and she led me upstairs to her apartment. I didn't see any of it other than the treatment room and the bathroom, but what I 'did' see was clean, tidy and immaculate. Julie introduced herself, removed her white coat to reveal a blue short tunic and lovely legs in fishnet stockings, she asked me to undress and get myself onto the massage table (complete with that hole to place your face) face down, she then proceeded to give me the best massage I've ever had including occasional touches between the thighs to stimulate.

Julie was continually talkative, both general chat and slutty talk, all the time with her hands working their magic, including at one point when my own hands wandered exclaiming "oh! you've caught me without any panties" obviously something done often but a pleasant twist. My fingers slipped inside her tight (yes tight) pussy and I was pleasantly surprised to find her getting instantly wet, there were lots of lovely 'moans' with my eagerly working fingers as she continued her magic. Then she unfastened her tunic to reveal a lovely pair of breasts beneath a leopard print bra (which she removed) and encouraged me to lick, suck and play with. While paling with her pussy she squirted (never had that before).

Eventually Julie asked me to turn over and started to work on me with her mouth, her oral is wonderful (again, reminding me of my wife at her age) I suggested it would be nice to lick that tight sweet pussy, which she agreed with but said would cost another £20, I debated at first.... go with the bj paid for or pay the extra? I decided to pay and boy was I glad I did! We moved from the table to the bed, she lay down legs spread wide for me to slip between and enjoy her tight, wet pussy. Much moaning and wetness later, she breathlessly asked if I'd like to "slip it in", and handed me a condom. Then proceeded a lovely deep penetration with her legs over my shoulders, me 'slamming' into her which she took wonderfully, breasts bouncing in rhythm. I shot my load and collapsed on the bed beside her, she hugged, kissed me.

After I'd dressed she walked me to the door (unhurriedly) and insisted on a cuddle and kiss before I departed. Al in all a fantastic experience and one I will definitely repeat! Expensive maybe (£120) but it was an hour, included fingering, licking, bj, penetration and an awesome massage! Many on here charge £50, £60, £70, £80 per half hour with what is little more than a 'rub'.... so on reflection no.... not expensive at all. 

smithie1000

Offline Uncle Buck

I was tempted until you ruined it Smithie... Lol. I'm travelling tomorrow and desperately looking for a massage with lots of extras and this fitted the bill

Frenchy4012

That's not the Julie I met, the one I met was a poor massage and a poor body. I would not see her again.

smithie1000

Yes Frenchy you said and I believe you.  Looks like we have Julie sticking up for her self on here or someone for her as they only registered today lol..................

john56

What can I say..... One mans beast is another mans beauty. I'll definitely be going back

smithie1000

Offline Uncle Buck

Based on the 2 experts..... I'm out!

john56

Smithie1000 I can assure you I am who I say I am, if you want proof I'll happily give you a call so you can verify for yourself that I'm not Julie.... Sheesh! you post a review of how a meet went and you get snide comments because they don't match up to what someone else has said?

Offline Stapler

Please enlighten us regarding which girls charge the prices you quote!  :unknown:

..S...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:52:25 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

john56

Do a search, and let me know of any you find charging less than £50 for half hour?

I apologise for writing an honest review of the meet I recently had, I mistakenly thought that the forum was to report back as experienced?

smithie1000

Smithie1000 I can assure you I am who I say I am, if you want proof I'll happily give you a call so you can verify for yourself that I'm not Julie.... Sheesh! you post a review of how a meet went and you get snide comments because they don't match up to what someone else has said?

Don't be a dick head, if we gave away who we are, there is traceability to every thing we have done but I am not expecting you to realise that on your first day on here Julie.

Offline Stapler

Many on here charge £50, £60, £70, £80 per half hour with what is little more than a 'rub'

Who are these girls, because we haven't met them yet!  :rolleyes:

..S....

john56

Let's carry this on after you've done your homework shall we? It's obviously getting late for you being a schoolnight....knob!

smithie1000

Hey don't need to do homework, saggy belly, saggy tits that's all the home work we need.  Thank for the knob bit lol.

If I had never admitted to some of the stuff I have done on here, I would welcome a meet with you even if you are Julies husband/pimp or just Julie.
Bye bye, we need to talk about a nice punt now not a has been old hag.

Offline Stapler

These are FS girls! They do more than a 'rub.'

FBSM girls do not charge the fees you quoted?

..S...

Offline Stapler