Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniela-Latina - Wandsworth  (Read 2135 times)

baretta

Was out in vauxhall drinking last night so decided to pay this woman a visit so i ordered a uber cab to her address. Half a hour visit and paid sixty pounds facially she's a 6 out of 10 body wise she's hot fake tits nice ass she's around 5.3 but she kept her heels on during sex my request. After I paid she proceeded to give me a nice slow blowjob without a condom I was shocked by this lots of ball licking and eye contact. She then put the condom on and then we fucked in various positions finished up in missionary with her kissing my neck with ten mins left she let me suck her tits while wanking me off.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:18:24 pm by baretta »

Offline FJ

GBush

Holy ....
Is that an accurate representation?

Now that is a beautiful site.

Shame no anal

baretta

Holy ....
Is that an accurate representation?

She has a nice ass but remember she's wearing heels so it gives it a slight lift ;)

Offline SWLondon

She looks hot. Where in Wandsworth is she?

Offline johnnygunz

I went to see her once and it was a different girl named kelly who I already saw in the same place. I thought it was just a bait and switch as kelly wasn't attractive at all. But maybe daniella was busy and she was just stepping in since her phone probably dnt ring as much.

Offline claretandblue

Another Spanish brazilian....

baretta

From speaking to her she said she's from colombia but she does speak Portuguese

Offline Kaluuu276

baretta

Why the 6 out 10 bodywise?

Sorry I meant 6 out of ten facially her body is nice very well put together

Offline SWLondon

I have two Brazilian friends (non punting) and they both have EU passports via Italy and Spain, that's how they get over here. Otherwise its impossible for them to get a visa

Offline claretandblue

From speaking to her she said she's from colombia but she does speak Portuguese
I guess with you yourself being brazilian /colombian /venezuelan you didn't have any language barrier! :D

baretta

I guess with you yourself being brazilian /colombian /venezuelan you didn't have any language barrier! :D

Never knew you could be four nationalities at once

Offline claretandblue

Never knew you could be four nationalities at once
You can't but sometimes people change their identities multiple times,it even happens on Internet forums like this one  :D

Offline pumps

You can't but sometimes people change their identities multiple times,it even happens on Internet forums like this one  :D

Gotta admit that's quite funny ....nearley spat my my M&S ham and causlaw  sandwich  all over myself lol