Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sarah coast road massage  (Read 4705 times)

Offline Knight Templar

External Link/Members Only

Took the plunge and decided to try out sarah,  normally would go to see Sheng or Nikki, but after reading the recent review on this lady I thought I would try something different .

1. Comms - ok , answered the phone within a couple of rings,  said she would text me the address and postcode, got it within 3-4 minutes of the call

2. Location: easy to find and nobody watching - called her on arrival and she gave me the flat no , buzzed and let into building.

3. Accommodation - very clean and tidy flat , spotless , warm with the mood music playing in background

4. Offered shower and drink on arriving, took the drink , declined the shower, as I had showered just before left house

5. Sarah - Attractive Thai  lady, wearing a tight elastic dress , red thing and red bra underneath  with her boobs strong and pert poking through the red bra and dress .

6.Services : £40 for the hour , £20 for HE - £120 for B2B -went for the £40
 A cuddle and a kiss on the lips before stripping  off and lying  on the massage table,  as others have mentioned didn't ask for HE when I first got there , as I knew she would ask a little into the massage.

I did ask for a soft sensual massage as I believe she can be a killer on deep tissue massage.
My god this women is  GOOD  ,  from the start there is  lots of  teasing around the arse and the balls, then fingering the arse , jesus I nearly came there and then ; have to say on par with Sheng when it comes to the teasing .

About 10 minutes into the massage she  asks if I wanted HE- ( like  I was going to say no !!! )
Sarah then  starts leaning over my back rubbing those gorgeous boobs on my back  starts nibbling my ear, asking  if I had ever had a B2B , and would I like B2B ( £120 ) . I have to admit if I had the extra money on me I would have certainly said YES , the thought of that naked body sliding all over me  WoW.
But I normally only carry enough to cover the cost of the massage and about £10 extra, I never take my wallet on a punt

Very similar to sheng in that she allows a  some feeling of the her arse and rubbing her pussy through her thong, but that was it .
Have to say she has beautiful smooth skin  and very full on lips

Once she had done my back and legs  one I had rolled over onto my back  with a now full hard on, the old man standing to attention , her eyes seemed to light up at that sight

she was  kissing my nipples and moving down the chest , grinding her pussy on my outstretched hand ( although pulling back if I tried to get past her knickers

all the time teasing the old john thomas, at one stage I thought she had about 8 hands there was that much going on.

Not long into the  front  massage and I blew the lot, she then cleaned me up and offered another drink.

Overall :- will I return - YES
Worth the money _ YES
and very tempted on the b2B , although £120 is above my norm.

Lovely attractive lady who offers a very very good service
 :hi:

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:25:11 pm by Knight Templar »

Offline Kev3773

Good review glad you enjoyed it.Her B2B is expensive but worth it as a one off treat or occasional indulgence IMO. :thumbsup:

The Rimmer

Is she close to Metro station?

Offline Knight Templar

Is she close to Metro station?

I think the nearest will be walkergate and then s 15 -20 min walk from there
 :hi:

Offline sqlbatsman

Just wanted to clear this up, is it £40 + £80 for the B2B, or is it £40 + £120?

Offline Kev3773

Just wanted to clear this up, is it £40 + £80 for the B2B, or is it £40 + £120?

It's £60 in total for massage including he. Total of £120 for b2b  :hi:

Offline Knight Templar

Good review glad you enjoyed it.Her B2B is expensive but worth it as a one off treat or occasional indulgence IMO. :thumbsup:
cheers Alfie
my first review so wanted to give a good overall view of the experience  but not being accused of being too fluffy

Offline sqlbatsman

Thanks for this review. I saw Sarah following your review and she was as good as you have described. Although I was not offered any B2B as such, there was enough touching going on, that I really would not have needed it  :cool:

Offline Kev3773

Is she away now?

She told me she's away for about 3 weeks as of yesterday  :hi:

hogey

just heard from her she is not now going away until monday

Offline Kev3773

just heard from her she is not now going away until monday

I stand corrected  :hi:

hogey

no you where correct she was supposed to be away but changed her plans

Offline Stogie

Hi,

Could one of you fine gents confirm whether the girl you are referring to is the one on the below links? Her number brought up a Gumtree ad in the NE which ended up with my detective work bringing me back here.

Viva link is a different number but has the same name and similar looking lass

Cheers!

Offline Kev3773

Hi,

Could one of you fine gents confirm whether the girl you are referring to is the one on the below links? Her number brought up a Gumtree ad in the NE which ended up with my detective work bringing me back here.

Viva link is a different number but has the same name and similar looking lass

Cheers!
 /quote] 

Well spotted it is " Sarah "  she supposed to be away for a few weeks from the 9th.  Recognise the vivastreet photos taken in Newcastle apt I saw her.  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 08:07:14 pm by alfie2013 »

Wellydogg

Jesus Christ she looks amazing! She better be back!

Offline Randy101

Good Detective work Stogie, that's definitely her.  It's just a little annoying she's going to Glasgow and charging £10 less there for a B2B than she does for her regulars here.  So much for loyalty  :dash:

Ohh and she's lost about 14 years off her age too  :D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 06:36:19 pm by Randy101 »

Offline jackaroo2

She does look her stated age though imho. I am amazed by her actual age.

Wellydogg

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How old is she like?

Haven't seen her myself but would guess about 40 if she's lost 14 years by stating 26.

Offline Kev3773

She told me she was celebrating her 40th the other week. She looks amazing for her age. :hi:

Offline jackaroo2

I confirm why Alfie says. I guessed her age at mid 20s. Seriously shocked when she said her age. Maybe I am a bad guesser! She looks great regardless.

Offline sqlbatsman

It's just a little annoying she's going to Glasgow and charging £10 less there for a B2B than she does for her regulars here.  So much for loyalty  :dash:

But here we have the option of having an hours massage & HE with plenty of touching and naughty talk for just £60, whereas there you are forced to pay £110 for B2B for an hours session whether you want it or not. :drinks:

Offline portable

Wow, is that actually her in that vivastreet ad? Must pay her a visit when she's back in Newcastle

Offline Kev3773

Wow, is that actually her in that vivastreet ad? Must pay her a visit when she's back in Newcastle

It sure is she was wearing what you see in 2nd Pic when I saw her last week  :rolleyes:

Offline Randy101

I just messaged her on AW asking when she would be back and got a stroppy reply.  Saying I posted some nasty stuff about her on here and if I did anymore posts she'd contact the forum admin to get me removed. 

Hmmm nothing nasty in telling fellow UKP members she's charging £10 less in Scotland and her real age.  If it is then I might as well apologise now for every other post incase I've offended anyone  ;) :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Tonydee

There are very few genuine sensual massage providers in the NE. In Sarah we have one who provides really good massage and has offered trusted regulars B2B massage with excellent results as per the reviews. She goes away for a while and a Scottish UKP detective matches a provider in Glasgow to Sarah. Randy101 has take offence at this saying she is cheating her loyal regulars by charging £10 less up there and commenting on her age. One would assume that he is a regular from that comment but obviously not because if he had experienced her B2B he would not be complaining about £10 or her age! However this is a free forum and people seem to be able to say what they want and having appointed himself morality adviser to UK punters he has had his say. That's his perogative! However after all that trying to contact her and make an appointment and then complain that she was stroppy is astounding. Priceless! When in a few months people are complaining that another provider has gone and there are endless cases over the pages of this forum, Randy101 you might just have played a little part in that!

Offline robocop

I agree with you Padee we seem to have lost quite a few genuine sensual masseuses over the last few years.  :(

Wellydogg

I think she may be back, the mention of her being away is off her gumtree add and adult work profile etc is no longer available

hogey