Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passing on a disease to the OH  (Read 5277 times)

Rod trotter

i dont punt often, the latest was friday just gone and before that it was last year, kinda stopped doing it but the urge got me again, i got tested earlier this year and i was all clear as she was, we suffer from reoccurring thrush at the time so both wanted to get tested to see and confirm it wasn't anything untoward. of course i had hoped that this was all it was and i was shitting myself but luckily all clear and i vowed not to put myself through that again..........but i have.

so before you say punting is not right for me, i know that but i have fallen off the wagon again.

in the past i'd leave it and not get tested hoping everything is ok and yes i know thats russian roulette but im being honest and ive got away with it, soooooo this time i want to do it right.

i can dodge sex with her no problem, her sex drive is low etc etc so im asking your advice as to when to go and get tested as in the past its been only once a year and this time i ont want to push my luck.

from experience lads has anyone had no tell tale signs weeks after a punt but found out they did have something?  its a major hang up of mine and any stories / advice would help and ultimately yes i know i need to get tested as its the only way to be sure

how do other attached guys go about this? be honest  :thumbsup:

Deviant

I got a divorce so I could be free but that is not too popular on this forum so here we go:

Use condoms for everything. Avoid kissing. Shower or apply wipes immediately after.

That way you should hopefully stay disease free.

The worst place for actually passing on bacteria and infections is the hand. Decline all uncovered handjobs unless you personally wash her hands before the act.

Rod trotter

I got a divorce so I could be free but that is not too popular on this forum so here we go:

Use condoms for everything. Avoid kissing. Shower or apply wipes immediately after.

The worst place for actually passing on bacteria and infections is the hand. Decline all uncovered handjobs unless you personally wash her hands before the act.

i worry about owo but must have it, i dont go in for DFK and of course i always wear a hood and often check its fully on mid stroke

greychap

i dont punt often, the latest was friday just gone and before that it was last year, kinda stopped doing it but the urge got me again, i got tested earlier this year and i was all clear as she was, we suffer from reoccurring thrush at the time so both wanted to get tested to see and confirm it wasn't anything untoward. of course i had hoped that this was all it was and i was shitting myself but luckily all clear and i vowed not to put myself through that again..........but i have.

so before you say punting is not right for me, i know that but i have fallen off the wagon again.

in the past i'd leave it and not get tested hoping everything is ok and yes i know thats russian roulette but im being honest and ive got away with it, soooooo this time i want to do it right.

i can dodge sex with her no problem, her sex drive is low etc etc so im asking your advice as to when to go and get tested as in the past its been only once a year and this time i ont want to push my luck.

from experience lads has anyone had no tell tale signs weeks after a punt but found out they did have something?  its a major hang up of mine and any stories / advice would help and ultimately yes i know i need to get tested as its the only way to be sure

If your doing any service with WG that you know can pass on something then being really safe would be every time you see a worker a week or two after but then not to have sex with the OH in the meantime.

So my point is if you really want to try and be safe as possible you would always be getting tested after every punt. Of course if you punted and stuck to no RO and OW you would be much safer as long as condom did not break but then those services probably don't suit you.

Bare in mind too if someone has thrush and it comes and goes your more open to catching an infection because when your sore and bit itchy you will have small open cuts that you might not even know that is there.

Rod trotter

If your doing any service with WG that you know can pass on something then being really safe would be every time you see a worker a week or two after but then not to have sex with the OH in the meantime.

So my point is if you really want to try and be safe as possible you would always be getting tested after every punt. Of course if you punted and stuck to no RO and OW you would be much safer as long as condom did not break but then those services probably don't suit you.

Bare in mind too if someone has thrush and it comes and goes your more open to catching an infection because when your sore and bit itchy you will have small open cuts that you might not even know that is there.

fair point, thrush i get is erratic and is clear at the moment, i never get sores and i would never ever punt if i did.

im guessing the period id go 2 weeks after? i just wanted first hand advice on if i should leave it a little later.

the thrush gives me a cast iron reason as its more her than me, to use a condom with her, thus giving me peace of mind pre going to get tested, of course id never let her suck it in the meantime.

greychap

fair point, thrush i get is erratic and is clear at the moment, i never get sores and i would never ever punt if i did.

im guessing the period id go 2 weeks after? i just wanted first hand advice on if i should leave it a little later.

the thrush gives me a cast iron reason as its more her than me, to use a condom with her, thus giving me peace of mind pre going to get tested, of course id never let her suck it in the meantime.

Yes I would do it 2 weeks after and as you have an excuse with the OH shag her with a condom that way your protecting her.

If you must have the owo then I would leave off the kissing as don't forget there has been loads of cocks in the WG's mouth and bits can be left behind of others and from a safety reason girls should not brush there teeth after a punt as makes it more risky so teeth and mouth brushing should usually be left a good hour or two at least for any workers.

Rod trotter

Yes I would do it 2 weeks after and as you have an excuse with the OH shag her with a condom that way your protecting her.

If you must have the owo then I would leave off the kissing as don't forget there has been loads of cocks in the WG's mouth and bits can be left behind of others and from a safety reason girls should not brush there teeth after a punt as makes it more risky so teeth and mouth brushing should usually be left a good hour or two at least for any workers.

christ its brutal this game

LL

What a coincidence. Quesadilla also got a divorce for the same reason. In fact the more you post, the more you seem like Quesadilla.

Your advice goes against what I was told at the GUM clinic. You cannot contract a sexually transmitted disease through kissing unless both punter and puntee have open cuts or sores in the mouth. Personally I do kiss prossies but no longer risk OWO. So everything is covered. Although I've never heard of covered handjobs before. Does she need to wear gloves? :D

Most girls I see will at least wash their hands between customers or better yet have a shower. I'm not sure what can be contracted from hand to cock contact to be honest. I'll be sure to ask next time I'm at the GUM clinic. Incidentally they advised me to get tested every 3 months - which I do.

greychap

christ its brutal this game

It bloody is, im lucky with the fact im separated otherwise I would be a nervous wreck if I was punting and still shagging the wife and then got caught and my kids found out and I lost everything...its what nightmares are made of.

Deviant

Oral Gonorrhea can be passed through DFK. You know those incurable strains going around at the moment?

You can then pass it on to the wife and unlike thrush if she gets a diagnosis she will know where it came from.

Offline smiths

So says a poster who brands others on here as predominantly narcissists, total bollocks, diagnosing others on the net, your the last person I would take advice about anything from. :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

I get tested quarterly and not yet caught anything though i know that could change so i punt on a risk to reward basic, taking the risks for rewards on offer as i see them.

The fact is punting isn't for the squeamish in my view, WGs COULD be doing anything with anyone for all i would know.

Rod trotter

Oral Gonorrhea can be passed through DFK. You know those incurable strains going around at the moment?

You can then pass it on to the wife and unlike thrush if she gets a diagnosis she will know where it came from.

No problem , ive zero interest in dfk with a wg

Offline KidCandyShop

And I've got zero chance of DFK with the OH. :(

SirFrank

Use your head and always use a condom. I have very strict hygiene routines pre and post punt, which includes Corsodyl mouthwashes for several days etc. re thrush there's lots of reasons why you may get thrush and if you're getting it regularly you need To go and see your GP. If you've got concerns about STIs - eg indicative signs and symptoms - go get tested and if you're in doubt go get yourself tested.

I would say if you have genuine concerns abstain from any sexual contact until you've been tested and had the all clear. The thought of passing on an STI doesn't bear contemplating

Offline Bangers and Gash

And I've got zero chance of DFK with the OH. :(

I'm not surprised in the slightest, considering the places your mouth has been.

:D

Offline KidCandyShop

I think you have mistaken me for Raddy  :P

Rod trotter

Use your head and always use a condom. I have very strict hygiene routines pre and post punt, which includes Corsodyl mouthwashes for several days etc. re thrush there's lots of reasons why you may get thrush and if you're getting it regularly you need To go and see your GP. If you've got concerns about STIs - eg indicative signs and symptoms - go get tested and if you're in doubt go get yourself tested.

I would say if you have genuine concerns abstain from any sexual contact until you've been tested and had the all clear. The thought of passing on an STI doesn't bear contemplating

no signs at all, it was just friday gone, just like to be prepared as im always paranoid about this subject

LL

Ghonorrhea can infect the throat but not the mouth. Show me where it say, in the advice from the NHS that it can be passed on by kissing!

External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Ghonorrhea can infect the throat but not the mouth. Show me where it say, in the advice from the NHS that it can be passed on by kissing!

External Link/Members Only
It can't be but deviant already knows that. ...

I disagree he is quesidilla though, from his posting it would seem he is someone of far more modest financial means

greychap

no signs at all, it was just friday gone, just like to be prepared as im always paranoid about this subject

It makes you think a lot when you get punters on here saying they get tested every so often but some are shit scared if they might have something and if do an with a partner they could have maybe passed it on but it shows a lot of us we put ourselves through some worrying times for our hobby but still we still want to continue....its funny what this hobby can do to you :scare:

SUMO61

For me, it's real simple. I don't have sex with the OH. Therefore, I can't pass on anything to her.

If you are getting decent sex from the missus, why are you punting?  If you're not getting decent sex, feign ED and tiredness. Three years and counting for me now since, it's a new found freedom, no punting worries..

Any kissing related infection is so random and explainable. Get that kissing your granny.

No OWO, no reverse oral, so that leaves warts, genital herpes. There is nothing you can do about that, so that's a risk you'll have to assess.

As many have said, it's not risk free, so you pays your money and you take your choice..no amount of clinic visits are going to protect you..

greychap

For me, it's real simple. I don't have sex with the OH. Therefore, I can't pass on anything to her.

If you are getting decent sex from the missus, why are you punting?  If you're not getting decent sex, feign ED and tiredness. Three years and counting for me now since, it's a new found freedom, no punting worries..

Any kissing related infection is so random and explainable. Get that kissing your granny.

No OWO, no reverse oral, so that leaves warts, genital herpes. There is nothing you can do about that, so that's a risk you'll have to assess.

As many have said, it's not risk free, so you pays your money and you take your choice..no amount of clinic visits are going to protect you..

Your totally right but what it can do is maybe stop you passing it on to more people then you might have done without knowing.

Rod trotter

Your totally right but what it can do is maybe stop you passing it on to more people then you might have done without knowing.

Totally agree.cutting the risk by getting tested soon after seems the key and then avoiding her sexually.i will admit the sex is ok but far too.un often and 99/100 instigated by me.the one worry is i read about incubation periods of up to 6 weeks so in truth can it not show up even if i went to a gum clinic in ten days?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 05:27:50 am by Rod trotter »

LL

I disagree he is quesidilla though, from his posting it would seem he is someone of far more modest financial means
He's just the tortilla then.

Totally agree.cutting the risk by getting tested soon after seems the key and then avoiding her sexually.i will admit the sex is ok but far too.un often and 99/100 instigated by me.the one worry is i read about incubation periods of up to 6 weeks so in truth can it not show up even if i went to a gum clinic in ten days?
You follow the advice given to you at the GUM clinic. I was told 2 weeks not 10 days - as the amount of time to wait after a punt before having tests for the things they routinely test for. For sure some things will not show up in their tests after that amount of time. I had a urethral infection caused by OWO. That didn't show up in tests 2 weeks after the incident. I went back a week later with a discharge and stinging pain in my chaps' eye. The infection still didn't show up in my urine tests but the discharge confirmed it.

If you're worried about your sexual health - seek professional advice - not just second-hand advice from here.

vw

God you talk some bollocks, drug resistant yes, incurable no, just different treatment than the standard.  Fucking hell you hate the married punter don't you trying to spread your propaganda.

Rod trotter

God you talk some bollocks, drug resistant yes, incurable no, just different treatment than the standard.  Fucking hell you hate the married punter don't you trying to spread your propaganda.

ive noticed that too looking into him

Rod trotter

He's just the tortilla then.
You follow the advice given to you at the GUM clinic. I was told 2 weeks not 10 days - as the amount of time to wait after a punt before having tests for the things they routinely test for. For sure some things will not show up in their tests after that amount of time. I had a urethral infection caused by OWO. That didn't show up in tests 2 weeks after the incident. I went back a week later with a discharge and stinging pain in my chaps' eye. The infection still didn't show up in my urine tests but the discharge confirmed it.

If you're worried about your sexual health - seek professional advice - not just second-hand advice from here.

in 10 days it would have been 2 weeks.

just to be clear i know that only professionals are the only advice to take but im asking  how long do the other attached folk leave it to get tested in their experience, ive nothing showing whatsover, no immediate concern, its just in my head and always has been while doing this. 

Offline Daffodil

For the self confessed saviour of Soho girls you do seem to be a little squeamish.

For a punt to be successful a prossie has to be relaxed & ready to act, somehow I doubt that would be the case if you make her feel like a walking bug factory.

I also see you are banging on about the married punter, are you really sure you got a divorce or was it the case that she fucked you off for a more adventurous man? 

greychap

Well when clinics do test for certain things they do sometimes retest again sometime after so yes you have a point there.

Offline Marmalade

Everything in life is a risk: just a case of weighing odds really.

HIV: incredibly unlikely but fairly major if it happens so worth being at least concerned enough about always to use condoms. (I've just read that some desperate prossies are taking antivirals instead. As if they weren't fucked up enough already.) HIV is far less infectious than gonorrhea, syphilis, and chlamydia, so if you wear confoms it shouldn't be a big worry.

Gonny n syph: slight chance of the former, my guess would be once every 700 prossies when using condoms and even then almost entirely from OWO (it's far more infectious than many other infectious stds). Normally shows symptoms in two weeks so, if worried, two weeks of abstinence before doing the wife is a reasonable precaution Of course, you might be one of the rare unlucky bastards that is the 1 in 700 and the one in ten of those (ie 1 in 7000) that shows no symptoms. Possible to treat yourself in emergency with antibiotics, but if you've been taking antibiotics for something else they might mask it, meaning you wouldn't know you'd caught it. Syph is much much rarer.

Chlamydia: very common, often goes unrecognised so no easy 'safety' period. Just wear condoms to avoid it as much as possible. Symptoms can take ages to show to who can say where you got it. Anyone with a normal sex life could pick it up and not know for ages. Ditto herpes of course.

Thrush: which is not sexually transmitted but incredibly common and a bit unpleasant, especially for women. It can be brought on by a lot of friction, for instance. Or rubbish diet or being under the weather. Or tampons: which won't affect men, but shagging someone with thrush increases the possibility that you get it, and even bring on thrush in her without even knowing it. So,  :dash:as with gonny, a safety period is one idea. Another, if you've been shagging five different funny-smelling whores a day, is just to treat yourself : as a safeguard if you feel itchy. This is not accepted medical advice: just practical, for those that know what they're doing. A tube of canestan (no prescription needed) from the chemist, used for a couple of days, and you're good to go! In terms of not messing up your wifey's fanny, I'd say thrush is one of the commonest but easiest to sort out. (Millions of women do so every day.) This assumes you are a caring fucker, rather than saying, "Ah, she coulda got it anyway! Musta been all that tight designer underwear and all the other stuff." Be nice.

For those who are a-wondering, if you need antibiotics you can get them from the same place you probably get your overseas generic viag. Or if you are too illiterate to get the type and dose right (probably like James) then just go to the fucking GUM clinic ffs ... like a million other fuckers!

Happy punting, and if your ball n chain wants a wee shag occasionally, you can now consider being a gent and giving her one, without making her fanny glow in the dark or killing her off with a longterm dose of syph!

:hi: :hi:
(Any royalties earned by Mumsnet after stealing this post that was not meant for them, can be placed in an unused condom and mailed. Packaging will be returned covered in the juices of a first class atteactive young whore who, unlike the scabrous creatures that haunt that site, had fuck all wrong with her juices or ability to satisfy a nice thick pork chop.

Offline MrMatrix

I made the decision some time ago that you can't have safe sex with the OH and WG's. As sex with the OH happens once a year on a good year, I told her we won't be having sex ever again, after all this is what you've always wanted, now you've got it. I now can go off with WG's as ofen or not as I want. I still get tested twice a year as a precaution. I believe in safe sex and I would feel shit if my only shag with the OH resulted in an sti problem for her so it was an easy decision.
On another note I never wanted to use WG's, but total disinterest by the OH leaves a man looking at other options- shame really. I should think a lot of us are in the same position.

Online webpunter

That would be well received you insist on you washing her hands.  Anti-bac soap of course.  Maybe you should take some with you  :sarcastic:
What a load of bollocks.  If you're that worried that you want to be rubbered up for a HJ then maybe punting ain't for you

Offline S.X. MacHine

Dr.Marmalade is, of course, correct in describing syph as rare; but how rare?
I asked a doctor, like me now retired, who was a chum at uni. He said very rare. So rare, in fact, that he had NEVER seen a case in over 35 years of medical practise.
And that was in Fife. 'Nuff said.
And as for scabrous; relax. It's even rarer than syph...

Offline sparkus

I made the decision some time ago that you can't have safe sex with the OH and WG's. As sex with the OH happens once a year on a good year, I told her we won't be having sex ever again, after all this is what you've always wanted, now you've got it. I now can go off with WG's as ofen or not as I want. I still get tested twice a year as a precaution. I believe in safe sex and I would feel shit if my only shag with the OH resulted in an sti problem for her so it was an easy decision.
On another note I never wanted to use WG's, but total disinterest by the OH leaves a man looking at other options- shame really. I should think a lot of us are in the same position.

Sorry to bring up old thread.

I love banging the OH (decent body, ticks boxes on a few fronts) and wouldn't do anything to risk it.  We're a couple of years into the relationship and very connected on more than a few fronts.

I've seen a few women since I started punting and given them STIs, rookie error.  Weirdly one didn't question it (just complained it was "yukky"), the other must have been thick.  OH is pretty sharp, I'd be seriously, seriously fucked (we had a bout of mutual thrush which the GP said was "odd" for it to infest me so stubbornly, I'm pretty sure I picked it up from an iffy salon).  The few times she's gone away for a couple of weeks to go home to family I've spent the first day shagging half of London so I can spend any other days of her trip on penicilin. 

One major bone of contention (bone being the operative word) is that compared to other UKP users all I can do is b2b and HJ.  Even doing OW I fill the condom straight away it's so rare but spend the days after fearing the arms folded/rolling pin/sudden death.

Thanks for listening!

Offline Marmalade

Thrush is easily overlooked and not always noticeable in men. A good plastering of canestan with a couple of days each way between prossies and your OH might be worth considering.   ;)

Offline sparkus

TBH, it was worse on me than her (super, super flaky and sore) and that's what freaked our GP out, saying that it's not so visible in men and she'd not seen like it before.  Needless to say, both marched down GUM clinic, with OH cursing me.

The worst thing is that I am very certain it was the iffy spa (I lay naked face down on a massage table covered in terry towelling) where no extras were offered.  I went for a non-legit Thai rub and tug the next day and she pointed out the infestation around my helmet.

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry to bring up old thread.

I love banging the OH (decent body, ticks boxes on a few fronts) and wouldn't do anything to risk it.  We're a couple of years into the relationship and very connected on more than a few fronts.

I've seen a few women since I started punting and given them STIs, rookie error.  Weirdly one didn't question it (just complained it was "yukky"), the other must have been thick.  OH is pretty sharp, I'd be seriously, seriously fucked (we had a bout of mutual thrush which the GP said was "odd" for it to infest me so stubbornly, I'm pretty sure I picked it up from an iffy salon).  The few times she's gone away for a couple of weeks to go home to family I've spent the first day shagging half of London so I can spend any other days of her trip on penicilin. 

One major bone of contention (bone being the operative word) is that compared to other UKP users all I can do is b2b and HJ.  Even doing OW I fill the condom straight away it's so rare but spend the days after fearing the arms folded/rolling pin/sudden death.

Thanks for listening!
Didnt think I'd see this thread again.
What I dont understand is if you've only been with the OH for 2 years, she has a great body and the sex is good, you get on well on several levels, so why are you jeopordising your relationship, should things go wrong. And you seem to think theres an outside chance that it could, either being caught out or bringing something unwelcome home.
My scenareo is I dont get it at home at all. Big big difference. If I had been in your shoes getting it regular I wouldnt be using SPs as said in my last post above.
However I do accept we are all different and have different needs.  :hi:

Offline HarryZZ

What I dont understand is if you've only been with the OH for 2 years, she has a great body and the sex is good, you get on well on several levels, so why are you jeopordising your relationship, should things go wrong. And you seem to think theres an outside chance that it could, either being caught out or bringing something unwelcome home.
My scenareo is I dont get it at home at all. Big big difference. If I had been in your shoes getting it regular I wouldnt be using SPs as said in my last post above.

Married men with active sex lives also have affairs, so men with similar relationships visiting a prossie is hardly a massive shock, which is my scenario, I have regular sex with the Mrs, at least twice a week but sometimes I fancy something different, something more along the lines of having an albeit expensive mid week wank while watching porn, I could never have an affair it would be far too complicated. It is a risk but then so much of life is more fun when there is a risk.

Offline MrMatrix

Married men with active sex lives also have affairs, so men with similar relationships visiting a prossie is hardly a massive shock, which is my scenario, I have regular sex with the Mrs, at least twice a week but sometimes I fancy something different, something more along the lines of having an albeit expensive mid week wank while watching porn, I could never have an affair it would be far too complicated. It is a risk but then so much of life is more fun when there is a risk.
I think this issue falls into two camps. 1. Those husbands who get nothing to very little at home, 2. Husbands who are bored with what turns out later to be very vanilla sex and want something more. I get that.
I went through looking at what I needed and like you realised that an affair would be too complicated and emotionally draining as theres a good chance of falling for some one. Punting was my solution and its kept things going at home. I dont have sex with the OH but I need to have sex. So as you say its an expensive wank, but its so worth while. And yes you are right, "It is a risk but then so much of life is more fun when there is a risk", providing you don't get caught. Otherwise theres a shit storm waiting for most of us. :hi:

BigBoi1955

That information is totally irrelevant to the topic being discussed and the conclusion wrong. Bank notes and coinage carry masses of bacteria as do lots as do lots of common day objects. Do you wash your hands BEFORE having a piss in case you'll give yourself some sort of disease that could be passed on to the O/H
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 12:03:33 pm by BigBoi1955 »

Offline sparkus

Believe me, the risk factor weighs heavily on my mind. Beyond STIs, there's the risk of being caught via phone activity or even this humble site on a laptop. All risks therefore are constantly under review.

Ultimately though, do I want to see the same pair of tits every day? Clearly not.

Offline sparkus

Only civvy STI contracted, touch wood, was off a neighbour at an NYE party a few year's back. Noshed me off in the back garden and, yep, red rash around helmet days after. Fucidin got rid of it and the then OH didn't go near me for weeks as she suspected I'd done more then show her the new paving. Ironically she worked in the NHS, so probably acquired the STI in her gob noshing off a junior doctor on the ward.

Brookside

Some good advice on practicalities but as a lawyer I would draw your attention to the fact that if you knowingly or recklessly pass on an STI you could be guilty of a criminal offence although that will probably be the least of your worries if the OH finds out (or even suspects) why....

I would heed some of the good advice from your fellow posters on here and avoid putting yourself or your OH at risk.

Offline timsussex

That information is totally irrelevant to the topic being discussed and the conclusion wrong. Bank notes and coinage carry masses of bacteria as do lots as do lots of common day objects. Do you wash your hands BEFORE having a piss in case you'll give yourself some sort of disease that could be passed on to the O/H

If you work in a  hospital laboratory believe me everyone washes their hands BEFORE going for a pee !

Offline Marmalade

If you work in a  hospital laboratory believe me everyone washes their hands BEFORE going for a pee !

So do I. My cock is kept very clean and covered up for most of the day. Hands not.

Offline JamesKW

Ultimately though, do I want to see the same pair of tits every day? Clearly not.

This is quite sad after only two years, it took me twenty odd years and little sex to get bored,you may as well get rid of the O/H as you are still in the honeymoon stage.

Offline sparkus

Some good advice on practicalities but as a lawyer I would draw your attention to the fact that if you knowingly or recklessly pass on an STI you could be guilty of a criminal offence although that will probably be the least of your worries if the OH finds out (or even suspects) why....

I would heed some of the good advice from your fellow posters on here and avoid putting yourself or your OH at risk.

Legally speaking, I don't think any of us would knowingly or deliberately do so. There's been some cases of people knowingly spreading HIV but that's quite far removed from the discussion here (I would hope).

Offline jawill

I think catching that from DFK is impossible.  You would have to actually rub your tongue along her tonsils to catch it this way and I don't even think there is a documented case of it ever happening. 

As for risks, you can't go by symptoms or lack of them.  The only thing you can do is avoid certain things and test everyone afterwards. 

Avoid kissing in case you catch oral herpes.  Avoid RO as that can pass on HPV and very very very rarely HIV.   Avoid OWO as this easily passes on herpes, gonorrhoea , Chlamydia, very very rarely hiv.  Always check the condoms used for expiry dates and if it's a reputable make.  Don't indulge in rimming either way.  Fingering is ok if no cuts on the hands. 

Basically, it's protected oral on you, protected sex and that's it. 

As for testing,

28 days for HIV
2 weeks for gonorrhoea and Chlamydia
6 weeks for herpes (can be caught even with condom if base of penis touches a sore)
3 months for syphilis (can be caught from protected oral and sex of sore touches the skin)