Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds website - Lack of Photo's  (Read 1291 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Makes it very difficult to choose a girl if there are no photo's displayed IMHO.

Out of the 35 girls displayed on the site, 11 have no pictures, almost 1/3rd......

By comparison, Amour (who I rarely use since the abuse issue), have 46 girls all with pictures.

Sad thing is, it makes me lean towards choosing an Amour girl this week because Diamonds don't seem to be up to date :unknown:

Question - Would you book without any pictorial evidence?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 11:35:18 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Mansell

If there is not a good review on here FB then no chance without pics. You need to know what your getting.

Offline AnthG

Question - Would you book without any pictorial evidence?

No and agree, its basically for me its the most critical thing to decide whether to book a girl or not. Then the stats in second and then after those I look at the reviews to see if people have had a good time or not with her or not.

The thing is, compare Allures photographs to those that Diamonds do have. They are night and day difference and they do actually make you want to book a girl when just looking at the stats you probably wouldn't want to.

It also cannot be that difficult to hire a semi good photographer. You would think many student or graduate photographers would be out of work who they could pick up relatively cheaply as they'd jump at the chance of photographing scantly clad hot girls for a job.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline FLYING BLUE

I am on Terra Firma for a whole week and will be up in Tyneside on Thursday - I want to make a booking and am interested in 'Bobby' at Diamonds but, no pics and no reviews by a trusted UKP member (and, as usual, no indication of the services offered) as OWO is a requirement for me, it's somewhat of a challenge.

Rod trotter

I am on Terra Firma for a whole week and will be up in Tyneside on Thursday - I want to make a booking and am interested in 'Bobby' at Diamonds but, no pics and no reviews by a trusted UKP member (and, as usual, no indication of the services offered) as OWO is a requirement for me, it's somewhat of a challenge.

FB trust me and you know your self it will be a complete risk, i try wherever i can to get info from here and then decide, my last punt katy i was sure she did cim from a comment i read but no, also if i knew she was completely boring as fuck in bed would never had booked her thats why the more detail on punts/reviews the better.

personally ive done it in the past and i can see why she'd interest you as i had a wee look, very slim/petite/young.....im guessing i dont need model looks but i now look for services to go with this petite frame  :thumbsup:

Seahorse

As an amateur photographer, I use the both the studio that Allure use and many others around about.

Whilst not knowing EXACTLY what the rates are, judging by other customers at these places, you'll not be far off like for like - professional togs charging roughly the same rate as the girls.  `

Of course, if you don't use a studio, as some agencies prefer, it takes out most of the costs.  Simply looking through the Purestorm, Purpleport and Model Mayhem sites will show that there are many, many photographers in the North East who can produce good quality photos.

As an aside, I'll happily do "time for prints"!!

Offline Third Man

no photos no booking from me, the amounts involved may be nothing to some but im spending pension income so its a lot to me. Also even with photos im increasingly picky now, a girl whether agency or indie has to be 5 6 and above and size 8 to 10, or i just wont go. no milfs no bbw either. Then its down to service and reviews so by this time, if my usual girls are not working, i usually dont have a lot left. So without a photo the selection process cant even begin.

Offline AnthG

Of course, if you don't use a studio, as some agencies prefer, it takes out most of the costs.  Simply looking through the Purestorm, Purpleport and Model Mayhem sites will show that there are many, many photographers in the North East who can produce good quality photos.

As an aside, I'll happily do "time for prints"!!

Going slightly off topic. I remember VIPangels - who had even better photos than Allure does now IMHO. And their photographer was a member of another forum. So I asked him how he gets such good looking photos compared to the other agencies and his response was its pretty much totally and completely down to the lighting that you use. And you need a lot of it so use multiple portable lighting stands and so forth.

Which when you think of it is true. As the lighting allows better resolution and makes the girls skin look nicer and more appealing.

So if someone knows about lighting and can set up the right amount needed then it doesn't need to be in a studio.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:13:47 pm by AnthG »

greychap

Im surprised Diamonds have not upped there game with sorting decent photos out and telling the girls she must get them.

Its not that hard to get a nice new bright website and get a photographer locally to do a better job.

greychap

Going slightly off topic. I remember VIPangels - who had even better photos than Allure does now IMHO. And their photographer was a member of another forum. So I asked him how he gets such good looking photos compared to the other agencies and his response was its pretty much totally and completely down to the lighting that you use. And you need a lot of it so use multiple portable lighting stands and so forth.

Which when you think of it is true. As the lighting allows better resolution and makes the girls skin look nicer and more appealing.

So if someone knows about lighting and can set up the right amount needed then it doesn't need to be in a studio.

It also depends what you pay a lot of the decent photographers in London seem to be the best but no point using a lot of them for the Newcastle lot as a lot are £400 upwards and look how many shags there need to do at £50 to get to £400. Saying it though I heard you can get local photographers for £50 to £100 for a 2hr shoot with air brushing etc. :D

Rod trotter

Im surprised Diamonds have not upped there game with sorting decent photos out and telling the girls she must get them.

Its not that hard to get a nice new bright website and get a photographer locally to do a better job.

especially when the girls are charging more

greychap

especially when the girls are charging more

That's my point exactly there needs to be more effort so not sure why they are not making enough changes, don't they want to get better especially as there new owners.

greychap

Is there not many independent girls you can use that you know services, because always a risk with an agency as they don't discuss services or is it easier using agency on the day as you know the phone will be answered?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Is there not many independent girls you can use that you know services, because always a risk with an agency as they don't discuss services or is it easier using agency on the day as you know the phone will be answered?

The majority of indies that I have experience of are, sadly, no longer available....
To be fair, the only girl I've seen at Diamonds this year, who did not offer OWO (a deal-breaker for me) was very drunk so I made my excuses & left.
So very many EE girls on AW that I barely trust it anymore.

Plus - my schedule can change at last minute and therefore, an agency can sometimes offer something last minute.

Mackem95

Personally, I think pink ladies have the best photos. Look way more natural than Allure. Allure photos are edited a lot to make them look as good as can be, whereas pink ladies look untouched except the face blurred.

Offline bronson24

Personally, I think pink ladies have the best photos. Look way more natural than Allure. Allure photos are edited a lot to make them look as good as can be, whereas pink ladies look untouched except the face blurred.

yea even though ive never used pink ladies before at least there pics are realistic and quite clear and a good idea of what the girls actually look like

Barry Shipton

Decent lighting plus a fair amount of Photoshop afterwards on VIP which I think put many punters off - alright for a glossy mag but you know the girls aren't like that in real life.

The old Diamonds photographer when it was the pink site with white backgrounds on all the pics just used to use a sheet and portable lights or flash in the apartments. Really doesn't take that much to set up.

Offline Bengeo13

Just while we're on the topic of making our minds up who to select for a booking, has anyone experienced a reduction in service from Diamonds?
I usually use text to contact about availability but they can't be arsed to reply.
Perhaps I'm banned?
Having said that when I contact them to remind them of my enquiry they apologise straight away but that doesn't help make a decision.

Rod trotter

Just while we're on the topic of making our minds up who to select for a booking, has anyone experienced a reduction in service from Diamonds?
I usually use text to contact about availability but they can't be arsed to reply.
Perhaps I'm banned?
Having said that when I contact them to remind them of my enquiry they apologise straight away but that doesn't help make a decision.

i was told i must ring up, not to text, i suppose they must get loads of texts to be fair

Offline AnthG

Perhaps I'm banned?

You wont be banned. The person who manages the phones for them is pretty poor to say it nicely. And as a recent example read the review where they wouldn't even tell the person where to go to for the booking once they had made it.

If you want text bookings its either Amour or Allure.

On the same thing, if George really is still around in the fold they should ask him to possibly for a period either manage the phones for them, or retrain the new person at the very least, as he was very good at it to be honest.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Well, I was trying to book a girl with this agency for my visit to Tyneside tomorrow, however, based on today's website offering, I won't be booking anyone :unknown:

Have sent a couple of Emails to AW ladies (I just don't trust AW & far to many Roma's on there) - we shall see but kinda sad to see that despite wanting to make 2 x bookings with Diamonds, I can't even make just one - poor show IMHO :thumbsdown:

Offline AnthG

Well, I was trying to book a girl with this agency for my visit to Tyneside tomorrow, however, based on today's website offering, I won't be booking anyone :unknown:

On stats alone, I think Bobby sounds interesting on the Diamonds website

External Link/Members Only

You could ask during the booking if she does OWO or not. Diamonds (and all the other agencies) do store regular customers numbers so they should know who you are and thus be willing to possibly discuss services on the phone with you.

Offline Daffodil

Didn't the diamonds pimp once brag on here that all of these types of issues would be sorted out by now?

Offline FLYING BLUE

On stats alone, I think Bobby sounds interesting on the Diamonds website

I have received a PM about Bobby that put me off booking
FB

manicmag11

FB
Is sharing that type of info not the purpose of this website?

Regards

Rod trotter

FB

Regards

got to agree FB , or pm me

Rod trotter

Have sent a couple of Emails to AW ladies (I just don't trust AW & far to many Roma's on there) - we shall see but kinda sad to see that despite wanting to make 2 x bookings with Diamonds, I can't even make just one - poor show IMHO :thumbsdown:

is that because of the girls working?

Offline FLYING BLUE

FB

Regards

Yes, and if asked, I will share it privately, but having not seen the girl myself, it's rumour not fact. The purpose of this site IMHO is to share FACT based information in the public forum and speculation via PM between trusted members.

Offline FLYING BLUE

is that because of the girls working?

Hey Rod - yes and No.

Of the 5-6 girls I would like to book, only one, Holly, has pictures available and she ain't working tomorrow :rolleyes: