Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The current Desert which is Guildford, Farnborough, Camberley, Aldershot!  (Read 3698 times)

Offline thekman100

What gives? I have been on the AW site and been hunting for some good quality in the area. It's SO poor.

I'm after A levels and CIM and willing to go up to £150 for a nice looking treat. However, so many Zero rated girls come up on AW which I immediately ignore. Surrey Gems, is an agency which I have moved away from as they have mucked about with their pricing and had 2 below average punts. I hear it's £140 plus extras now!

I looked at Academy Girls who are usually over my budget but their crop don't seem much and many don't list what they offer, only one mentions A.

Guildford is a damn decent town and plenty of decent nearby towns too. It's just an absolute wasteland at the moment!

Any hidden diamonds I've overlooked?

Offline jackthelad

You're right about that. I can only suggest you hop on a train to London. It's only about 30 mins to Waterloo. Or down to Portsmouth where there are a few gems.

Offline Huawei

That's pretty much my area too, I agree the cupboard is just about bare. I usually resort to travelling up the A3 to Surbiton, Kingston etc. The problem is that adds 1-2 hours to the time, so covering is more difficult, hence punts are less frequent. Alternatively there's occasionally a touring girl turns up in the area, but that's not very often. Slough, Maidenhead and Heathrow is another option with the same limitations. I have tried Reading once or twice, but I find it difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff there!

I've tried contacting a couple of Academy girls, but never had a reply. I've given them up as a bad job, and if I find a girl listed as Academy, I move on.

Back in the Cloud9 days there were usually some good pickings in Guildford. Then Guildford Gems lowered the standard, but still had the occasional, well, gem. Now they've merged, changed, moved, whatever, and Surrey Gems service and charges are shite - I haven't used them for about 2 years.

To answer your last question, I don't think you've overlooked any hidden diamonds  :(

Perhaps we should start a campaign to get some WGs to move and set up in the area. Perhaps the local council could offer a grant  :sarcastic:

Offline Huawei

You're right about that. I can only suggest you hop on a train to London. It's only about 30 mins to Waterloo. Or down to Portsmouth where there are a few gems.

It's almost an hour to Waterloo, plus tube to wherever etc. Need to allow at least 1.5 hours each way plus the punt. That's a minimum of 4 hours for a 1 hour punt, which I just can't explain away. I've managed about 1 per year around a 'business meeting' but that's about my maximum :(

Offline Danj89

I would recommend Surrey playmate was is normally based in camberely and should be back soon.

She is at the top end of my budget but had two amazing punts with her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline thekman100

That's pretty much my area too, I agree the cupboard is just about bare. I usually resort to travelling up the A3 to Surbiton, Kingston etc. The problem is that adds 1-2 hours to the time, so covering is more difficult, hence punts are less frequent. Alternatively there's occasionally a touring girl turns up in the area, but that's not very often. Slough, Maidenhead and Heathrow is another option with the same limitations. I have tried Reading once or twice, but I find it difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff there!

I've tried contacting a couple of Academy girls, but never had a reply. I've given them up as a bad job, and if I find a girl listed as Academy, I move on.

Back in the Cloud9 days there were usually some good pickings in Guildford. Then Guildford Gems lowered the standard, but still had the occasional, well, gem. Now they've merged, changed, moved, whatever, and Surrey Gems service and charges are shite - I haven't used them for about 2 years.

To answer your last question, I don't think you've overlooked any hidden diamonds  :(

Perhaps we should start a campaign to get some WGs to move and set up in the area. Perhaps the local council could offer a grant  :sarcastic:

Absolutely agree 100%. GG were very good, very friendly, you could tell everyone was relaxed and enjoying the place. The merger ruined it and, like you, I've not tried it in years. I gave it two chances in Camberley and both were poor.

London is visited often for work but I don't know. i get to the end of the day and often just want to get home! Plus trying to organise same day meetings with quality girls on my hot list has been very difficult. I ended up with a Plan D the other day and spent £150 on rubbish because I worked myself up to being passed the point of no return with needing a punt!

I wouldn't dream of travelling to london just for a punt. Cost and time really mounts up and who is to say it falls through or be disappointed, I'd be really narked off then!

I am just surprised at the wash of dodgy romanians in the guildford area with zero feedback. Are they really pushing quality independent girls out of the area? I cannot believe Guildford can't support it, though I guess the rents are high.

Oh, thanks about Surrey Playmate, I hear she is good. She didn't come up on my search though...unless I missed her. I will give it a go if I can.

Until then....if anyone discovers a pearl of a girl. Please don't keep it to yourself!!

Offline jackthelad

It's almost an hour to Waterloo, plus tube to wherever etc. Need to allow at least 1.5 hours each way plus the punt. That's a minimum of 4 hours for a 1 hour punt, which I just can't explain away. I've managed about 1 per year around a 'business meeting' but that's about my maximum :(

Does it take that long now? Last time I went to Waterloo by train it was 35 mins. That was a couple of years ago though.

Zowieberg

Get the direct train from Guildford that only stops at Woking and it's not that long a journey but then there's the faffing around with the tube so I can see why you don't want to go to London.  You are right though, Guildford area is not great atm.

Offline boredtryst

completely agree guys,

the only time ive punted in guildford is a thai place near the industrial estate along the A3, was fun but nothing special. i was always tempted by paige, but then i saw all the reviews.

does anyone have any good leads in surbiton?

Offline Private Parts

Sorry to be flippant Tryst but you'll have to get the stopper for that and that's even slower!
PP

Offline Stevie7

That's my sort of area too. I've just noticed a couple of new girls come up in a Guildford search, but not sure how long they'll be around. Apart from that there isn't much choice at all

My best 2 punts have been driving to Reading to see Leticia, and driving to Gatwick to see Laura Superstar. I can also recommend Surrey Playmate in Camberley, but I didn't think she was quite as good as the first 2 I mentioned. I can also recommend Miss Cherokee in the Fleet area, though she doesn't do CIM. I've not tried her GFE, but I can say she's very good at the kinkier side of things if you're feeling submissive

Offline Huawei

Does it take that long now? Last time I went to Waterloo by train it was 35 mins. That was a couple of years ago though.

Sorry, I should have been more specific - from Guildford I would guess you're probably right about the time. I was basing my response on the OP's target area, of which Guildford is the most easterly point. Starting from Farnborough, Camberley, Aldershot means one of those stations, or North Camp, Farnham etc. from most of these it's closer to an hour.

Offline Huawei

does anyone have any good leads in surbiton?

You could try Sarah, well reported on here I think: External Link/Members Only

Offline Huawei

I would recommend Surrey playmate was is normally based in camberely and should be back soon.

She is at the top end of my budget but had two amazing punts with her.

Her profile shows "London, Kensington & Chelsea" - as usual they desert us around here  :(

Offline pong

You could try Sarah, well reported on here I think: External Link/Members Only

I tried to meet her and it is easier to dismantle an atomic bomb:
You just get a road name ... no postcode.
You need to explain were you have parked and what you see ... instead of getting a house number.
You need to line up at bus stop ... so she can check you out.
All instructions a whispered per phone ... if there is traffic or wind you understand fuck all.
You are not allowed to speak on the phone on the road ... fuck sake how should that work with all the fucking about described above.
Once she saw me at the bus stop, she explained I broke one of her rules ... and decided not to see me.

Offline boredtryst

Sorry to be flippant Tryst but you'll have to get the stopper for that and that's even slower!
PP

its not flippant fella, i dont have to take the train,

I tried to meet her and it is easier to dismantle an atomic bomb:
You just get a road name ... no postcode.
You need to explain were you have parked and what you see ... instead of getting a house number.
You need to line up at bus stop ... so she can check you out.
All instructions a whispered per phone ... if there is traffic or wind you understand fuck all.
You are not allowed to speak on the phone on the road ... fuck sake how should that work with all the fucking about described above.
Once she saw me at the bus stop, she explained I broke one of her rules ... and decided not to see me.

but this seems like a ball ache,,,, literally

Offline WhackDaddy

Payment of cash is required upon arrival (please offer to me rather than asking fee's on arrival and then counting out ... this spoils our time)
Bank transfer is possible / especially on longer advanced arrangements when a deposit may be required
I am happy to accept Payment via PayPal

So if you get to the bus stop after you have stupidly paid via Paypal :scare: or bank transfer  :scare: And she either does not like the look of you or you have "broke" one of her rules You got Fucked and not the fucking you wanted.

Why hide her face in some photo's and not in others what's that all about? And why do these women think we want to see a multi coloured Andy Warhol type picture for fucks sake.

Offline boredtryst

So if you get to the bus stop after you have stupidly paid via Paypal :scare: or bank transfer  :scare: And she either does not like the look of you or you have "broke" one of her rules You got Fucked and not the fucking you wanted.

Why hide her face in some photo's and not in others what's that all about? And why do these women think we want to see a multi coloured Andy Warhol type picture for fucks sake.

sounds like a lot of effort for not a lot of fun.....

Bud$

Sarah is a very raunchy lady. However, she's probably about 50 and her photos are the most cleverly shot that I think I've seen. She about a size 16. I've not got a grudge against her at all because she definitely does what she says on her profile and is very experienced, but you don't get what you see.

Offline thekman100

That's my sort of area too. I've just noticed a couple of new girls come up in a Guildford search, but not sure how long they'll be around. Apart from that there isn't much choice at all

My best 2 punts have been driving to Reading to see Leticia, and driving to Gatwick to see Laura Superstar. I can also recommend Surrey Playmate in Camberley, but I didn't think she was quite as good as the first 2 I mentioned. I can also recommend Miss Cherokee in the Fleet area, though she doesn't do CIM. I've not tried her GFE, but I can say she's very good at the kinkier side of things if you're feeling submissive
Ah Miss Cherokee often pops up on a search but not much to go on with the profile. How does she look!? Also I don't recall her offering A levels?

Reading is paid to drive to and more so for Gatwick. I admire your determination! I duly note both though if I am in the area.

Offline thekman100

Sarah is a very raunchy lady. However, she's probably about 50 and her photos are the most cleverly shot that I think I've seen. She about a size 16. I've not got a grudge against her at all because she definitely does what she says on her profile and is very experienced, but you don't get what you see.

I concur, she isn't in the 1st flush of youth (neither am I!) but she is indeed very sensual/horny! A good BJ and can take a hammering to the A. In fact, she pulled me out and switched from pussy to ass a couple of times. So I wouldn't DATY!!!!!!

Offline jesterman

Same in Woking , trying to get a BJ on a Saturday proved impossible !

Offline Stevie7

I saw Naughty Amelia in Bracknell this evening. Wow. She was absolutely awesome. PROPER GFE. She's a really good looking Polish girl, tight body, lots of kissing and caressing. 130 for the hour with CIM (110 without). Will post up a full review tomorrow, but I don't think she's around for long ad she's usually based up in Nottingham

Offline Morpheus

I spent a few months down in the Guildford area, and I agree it's a bit of a punting desert. Too many part timers who read messages but aren't polite enough to reply. I also went to the Chinese/Japanese place near the station too often, which was generally not great.
But for me, the standout in the area was Vanilla Cookie:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The clue is in the name - she's vanilla, so if you're after anal (like the OP), then she's not for you. She's been reviewed on here before - very enthusiastic, great kissing with OWO and CIM. And she has a great body and good English

Offline bangstick

hi all, first post so first off hello.

This is a bit upsetting as I've been away from the scene for a very long time and this was my stomping ground, and yes, it used to be great round here.

The fact that you can't get a walk in nosh job at midday on a sunday now is telling of how times have changed - how I miss no1 eve road in woking.

I used to use Academy exclusively, mostly seeing Tiggy, and there was an absolutely amazing brothel in Elstead.

What's happened to the area!  :dash:

Offline thekman100

Thanks for the Amelia recommendation but for nearing £150 I want A levels as well. That's my premium punting budget and I don't want to leave any stone unturned! lol.

As for why it is a desert. Well, GGold is gone, Surrey Gems is naff and I honestly think it's a pricey area to work from, with the exception of aldershot and farnborough. In fairness, I wonder if there is enough quality punters (like me! lol) to justify staying here long.

A couple of WGs I talk to say when they head to the likes of Oxford they are rammed (pardon the pun). It's almost 'coasting' time spent here.  :(

But I honestly feel a quality, reliable, independent WG offering PSE in Guildford would clean up.

What pretty ladies we do have here, don't offer a full on PSE service. Probably because they don't need to. It's a prime example of supply/demand effecting prices and quality.