Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious LilyBelle - East Kilbride  (Read 2720 times)

15 review(s) for Lusty Busty Lucy (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline onetwentyfour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost

£120 for an hour.

Communications

Phone number displayed on AW, Answered 1st time, nice friendly chat.

Venue

Flat situated in residential area.  On street parking.  Simple basic flat, in my opinion different to the accommodation in the AW pictures.  No shower, or drinks offered.

Appearance

AW description mostly correct. AW pictures, may have been taken a while ago, as it seems a different WG when you meet, but in hindsight, is probably the WG pictures, just out of date.  Would say age is around 40.

Greeted at door with a warm smile, and wearing tartan mini skirt, hold ups. Body in line with WG age.

Services

Did not refuse anything in likes list, that I wanted. DFK, OWO, various positions. Very eager, and raring to go again after first pop.  Nice chat had afterwards. 

Down to earth and easy to chat with. Very eager, and up for it. More than happy to go again after first pop.

Dislikes

Felt pictures were outdated, and flat not the same as in pictures, more basic than I expected.

Conclusion

Good VFM, however I would not return.

mavgoose

Can't be a neutral due to her profile pictures possibly taken in another location. (?)

I've seen her twice. Agree the flat is simple and basic. But it is clean and warm. I simply asked if I could use the shower. Clean towel & loads of shower gels etc.
You've stated she is eager , refused none of your requests & was good VFM.
Positive in my book. As per my review of her.

Also , I 100% agree with your other 3 reviews. I've also seen those girls. Although Destiny was quite some time ago.

Offline onetwentyfour

Can't be a neutral due to her profile pictures possibly taken in another location. (?)

I've seen her twice. Agree the flat is simple and basic. But it is clean and warm. I simply asked if I could use the shower. Clean towel & loads of shower gels etc.
You've stated she is eager , refused none of your requests & was good VFM.
Positive in my book. As per my review of her.

Also , I 100% agree with your other 3 reviews. I've also seen those girls. Although Destiny was quite some time ago.

I hear what you are saying mate, however in my view, I felt the WG was different to the AW pictures quite a bit, and if I had realised that would not have booked.  However, her services were good, so dont quite feel it merits a negative, that would be too harsh, but nor a positive, as I would not return  :)

mavgoose

To be fair , her photos are from behind or her hair is covering her face for discretion.
I think I marked her 6/10 or thereabouts for looks. Plain ish / milf ish.
Not stunning but not scary.
But her enthusiasm and running over time a little and her services made it an easy positive for me.
Different strokes for different folks.
No problem.

Offline tazman1002001

To be fair , her photos are from behind or her hair is covering her face for discretion.
I think I marked her 6/10 or thereabouts for looks. Plain ish / milf ish.
Not stunning but not scary.
But her enthusiasm and running over time a little and her services made it an easy positive for me.
Different strokes for different folks.
No problem.

How safe is the area where her place is....no twitching curtains or anything? Plus is it safe for parking Etc?

Also a bit worried with the whole thing about her pics and facially how she looks.....does she resemble anyone ie an actress we can maybe relate her face to?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Taz. LL is an average looking housewife in an average everyday flat.
One of those square efforts that is all over EK with about 4 flats on each level and 3 or 4 storeys. I've been 3 times and never met any neighbours. Loads of parking outside. There is a small to medium sized shopping development 5 mins stroll away if you have a swanky car. It'll be safe there. Me , I parked right outside. I believe she stays elsewhere and travels over on "work" days.

On to the fun bit now , she is a very sexual lady that loves a good ride. Passionate kisser and a body that'd shame a 20 something year old. She is tall , about 6' with heels on and a size 12-14. Fantastic tits and a lovely ass. Can't think of someone to liken her to , but she is an average looking sexy milf that loooooves her job. And it shows. I'll be back to see her again. 100%.

Offline auldie63

On to the fun bit now , she is a very sexual lady that loves a good ride. Passionate kisser and a body that'd shame a 20 something year old. She is tall , about 6' with heels on and a size 12-14. Fantastic tits and a lovely ass. Can't think of someone to liken her to , but she is an average looking sexy milf that loooooves her job. And it shows. I'll be back to see her again. 100%.
+1 absolutely agree vgfm. :thumbsup: :hi:

tmq67

I would agree with the OP... nothing hugely wrong with the punt but not for me. Maybe a bit too much of a strapper for my liking. Each to their own though.

Offline tazman1002001

I would agree with the OP... nothing hugely wrong with the punt but not for me. Maybe a bit too much of a strapper for my liking. Each to their own though.

Whats a strapper?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Whats a strapper?

A strapping big lassie - I'm guessing.

She is tall / size 12-14.
5'9" maybe. 6'+ in heels.
They're all the same height lying down.  :hi:

However , I value GFE above probably anything else these days. And she delivers this with ease and clear enjoyment.
As good a "level" of service as hornyhottie and Sophie T for example.
Out of those 3 , hh is the hottest , then ST , then lillybelle. Service wise , hardly anything in it.

mav.

Big_G_UK

I had a great time with Lilly about 6 months ago. Wasn't sure it was the same person as in the photos at first but realised it was soon after.

She was older looking than I expected but genuinely nice and easy to talk to. Made to feel extremely comfortable.

The flat wasn't the nicest. It was rented and she doesn't live there,  as such it was pretty bare,  seem to to remember a lack of carpet on the floor.

Sex was great tho, lots of positions,  although I came pretty quickly that afternoon. Only ever had 4 punts and she was the best I'd say,  certainly the most comfortable ive been made to feel.