Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVE NADIAA  (Read 929 times)

4 review(s) for LOVE NADIAA (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

brownsnake05

My 1st review on here so here goes.

Seen Nadia a few times before when she was near Narborough now she is in a nice house just near Tudor road. Decided to seen her before work when i got there was greeted with a smile and she was wearing black stocking and sexy bra and panties. She has had had tits done recently and they look really good big but not too big a nice mouthful lol had to be gentle as she is still tender.

She took me to her room nice and clean got the paperwork out of the work then started with some sensual kissing and exploring as other bodies she is in good shape nice slim petit body. We then got on the bed for some more kissing then she gave some oral on me she can suck one of best i've ever had defo this went on for a good 10 to 15 mins at least how i managed to not cum fuck knows lol.

Then on with the rubber for some cowgirl this girl can ride i put my hand under her ass to help her bounce. She was making all the right noises and i was loving it. Then she was getting tired so changed over to Mish while kissing gave her some long deep stokes and popped into the rubber.

We laid together abit more kissing and some playing with her new tits. Then she started sucking my cock to get me ready for round 2 again this went on for what seemed like ages then on with the rubber some some cowgirl to start then i decided i wanted to fuck her doggie style gave her a good pounding while playing with her tits when i popped the 2nd time we were both knackered. All in good a great time as always.

If i can pick 1 thing i didn't like it was her bed is too damn bouncy made doggy style hard and could feel the sping in the mattress on my knees.

Apart from that no bad points. Would recommend.

Timmy2

« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 09:23:45 pm by Timmy2 »

GolfNut

Decided to seen her before work

Bet you didn't get much work done that day after a good session with Nadia.  :lol: :lol: :lol: