Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karen Massage Worcester  (Read 2580 times)

Offline Rich198529

Well I did it ..... After months of trying to book with Karen , I'm actually seeing her tomorrow at 11.30am as she's had a cancellation , what's the best thing to say to her then ?
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Cantgetenough

Well I did it ..... After months of trying to book with Karen , I'm actually seeing her tomorrow at 11.30am as she's had a cancellation , what's the best thing to say to her then ?

As a local lad, I look forward very much to your report, R. Good Luck! 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 06:26:54 pm by Cantgetenough »

bod666

Well when I went to see her I just got stark bollock naked and lay face down on the massage table.  When she came back in she giggled and said, "So you're after the sensual massage then?" to which I replied "yes please" and off we went.

I wouldn't say it was a sensual massage btw - it was a good quality proper massage that just so happened to end with an oily handjob.

I had seen her a few times just for normal massages though.

As a first timer you'll have a proper chat to start off with while she fills in some forms - I'm not entirely sure how you can turn that conversation round to "actually I'm after an oily hj..."

You could try to say you have an ache in your groin that needs massaging?  :sarcastic:

Dodo

'Karen my lovely, can I have a bit of the £67 special pleeeeeeeeeease'

That will be all you need to say before you lie back and enjoy  :wacko:

Offline Rich198529

Wonder what I'll get if I ask for a £83.50 special then  :wackogirl:

Offline Bugsys

I have tried loads to book shes never answered, is there a trick to getting through

Offline Rich198529

I have tried loads to book shes never answered, is there a trick to getting through

Text her really early & say that you have been trying for weeks to get an appointment & give her a day & some times you are free , that's what has worked for me, only a couple of hours to go .........

rorororo

She probably responded because she has a crush on Ironman  :D

Offline s6ooby

well... did you pluck up the courage to ask??

Offline Rich198529

Of course I did .... Review to follow  :kissgirl:

Offline Richy40

Does anyone know if this is the same Karen that used to work just off the Hagley Road towards Bearwood, must be over 10 years ago now??

Offline Richy40

I'll answer my own question...just seen her website. It isn't  :rolleyes:

londin