Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new polish girl  (Read 1627 times)

getonit

The profile looks like it has been done by a basic on line translator and also the likes list is very sparse .
There used to be a polish group working from the Tipton area , near to tividale road , which included new sensual babe but they moved away some months ago .

Offline georgydog

Lissimore drive group all moved away just had a text saying she does gfe l I love polish girls almost always a good punt may have toftt

scoobydoo88

Lissimore drive group all moved away just had a text saying she does gfe l I love polish girls almost always a good punt may have toftt
She's very attractive. If you do, best of luck and hope it goes well.

Latex

Well I've just had a game of txt tennis and she assures me she will take a facial, cim and swallow too boot! Hmmm

Dodo

Looks very sweet but get the impression could be a tad scrawny given the gap in the business area.

Frenchy4012

getonit

Lissimore drive yes that was the place I was thinking of georgydog, not sure how I forgot I went there enough times LOL.
she assures me she will take a facial, cim and swallow too boot! Hmmm
Well why the hell doesn't she update her likes list properly , all it says to me is she is taking an exam in a quarter of an hour while eating her lunch and laughing at herself while rubbing her mouth and swinging from a lamp post.  :D

Offline Uncle Buck

She looks superb. I like the look. Let us know how you get on...

Offline BustaNut

new polish girl in tipton looks good to me
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few days ago. She's based literally round the corner from Lissimore Drive on Dudley Road West opposite the co-op.

Pros - Good looking, lovely long (albeit very thin) legs
Cons - Lied about services available (no OWO or kissing), no clean towels, fake moans, crap oral and a horrible stench from her fanny.

I will write a review as soon as I get a chance, but in the meantime I really would avoid her.

smithie1000

Lets hope she does not get much custom now.

Offline Uncle Buck

That puts an end to that then.....cheers  :dash:

Offline georgydog

Cheers mate saved me a bad punt was going to see her today

Offline georgydog

Hi bustanut just looked at your reviews have you ever had a decent punt all your reviews are negative

Offline georgydog

Hi bustanut just looked at your reviews have you ever had a decent punt all your reviews are negative

Hank Moody

Thanks for flagging this one up Georgydog. She is a looker so I am tempted to risk a 30 minute punt to see if she just had an off-day when BustaNut saw her  :unknown:

Offline BustaNut

Yeah mate, had quite a few decent ones. Someone asked me the same question a while back - the reason most of my reviews are negative and not positive is because I don't bother writing a positive review if the girls already been reviewed positively. All my good/decent punts have glowing reviews already (Michelle Independent, Pola, Donna, Renata etc) so I don't bother with a review. I tend to save my reviews for the shit punts, so they can at least help a fellow punter save some money.

Offline georgydog

And me very tempted 30 mins never had a bad punt with a polish wg but there is always a first time

Hank Moody

Actually, having read BustaNut's comments again (particularly about limited services and poor technique) I will probably leave this one for now. If she is new then hopefully she will improve - particularly if she gets wind of any negative comments and addresses them. May have to be a coward and let a few others TOFTT first  :D

scoobydoo88

I tend to save my reviews for the shit punts, so they can at least help a fellow punter save some money.
They've definitely saved me a few times before I joined after putting profile IDs in the search.

Offline BustaNut

Actually, having read BustaNut's comments again (particularly about limited services and poor technique) I will probably leave this one for now. If she is new then hopefully she will improve - particularly if she gets wind of any negative comments and addresses them. May have to be a coward and let a few others TOFTT first  :D

I think that's probably a good idea, although I doubt the service will improve much. The girl herself spoke very little English and lay there and took it like a dead fish. The 'maid' (fat Romanian bird) answers the phone and is the one who promised everything was available. I only realised this once I'd handed over the cash.

Offline georgydog

So there Romanian not poles that makes more sense why it was so bad

Hank Moody

I think that's probably a good idea, although I doubt the service will improve much. The girl herself spoke very little English and lay there and took it like a dead fish. The 'maid' (fat Romanian bird) answers the phone and is the one who promised everything was available. I only realised this once I'd handed over the cash.

Ah right, cheers. At least if there is some enthusiasm then you can hope that the technique improves. If they seem disinterested from the start then no matter how much they improve their technique it won't do it for me. Shame since she looks very cute.