Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fluffy AdultWork Reviews  (Read 2455 times)

Timmy2

This could be fun
I'll start one off
External Link/Members Only

Hope this is not current UKP member...  :scare:

Solai's body is beautiful and sexy and sensual, she is a willing and giving 'lover' - she most definitely wants to please - but you will get the most from her if you please her too.
I believe she enjoyed our meeting. We did both shower at the end of the meeting.
There was no clock-watching but guys please do not take liberties with this wonderful woman.

Can you tell I'm besotted?

After a good deal of kissing, I could not help but focus first on her nipples and then her pussy, which tasted like nectar.
Solai's breasts are that magic mix of being soft yet firm - a dream cum true lol.
I spent some time giving her a massage, I couldn't help but want to caress her body, after which she focused her attention on me again - which got the desired affect.
The story of her life is interesting, she is not a shy woman.
Truly awesome!

Raddy
Disclosure time:- I do admit she is a former favourite of mine, but this review takes the biscuit

vw

Loads of the things 2 for starters there are millions out there !

george_m (69)   17/10/2015 23:47   Seeking Services
    An absolutely wonderful, loving 3 hours with my beautiful angel Annabelle. Thankyou my darling for such a lovely day with you. Can't wait for next time. :*:* xx

SENSUALJOHN (15)   26/07/2015 16:20   Seeking Services
    Awsomely sexy, gorgeously warm personately. Sophie has me wrapped around her little finger without trying ! Sophie, you make me feel so special. Thankyou xxxx

Offline NIK

Loads of the things 2 for starters there are millions out there !

george_m (69)   17/10/2015 23:47   Seeking Services
    An absolutely wonderful, loving 3 hours with my beautiful angel Annabelle. Thankyou my darling for such a lovely day with you. Can't wait for next time. :*:* xx

SENSUALJOHN (15)   26/07/2015 16:20   Seeking Services
    Awsomely sexy, gorgeously warm personately. Sophie has me wrapped around her little finger without trying ! Sophie, you make me feel so special. Thankyou xxxx

:vomit:

Offline hendrix

I honestly wouldn't like to guess at how many aw field reports are actually written by prossies. I reckon it's a high percentage though.

Diehard

This could be fun
I'll start one off

Hope this is not current UKP member...  :scare:

Solai's body is beautiful and sexy and sensual, she is a willing and giving 'lover' - she most definitely wants to please - but you will get the most from her if you please her too.
I believe she enjoyed our meeting. We did both shower at the end of the meeting.
There was no clock-watching but guys please do not take liberties with this wonderful woman.

Can you tell I'm besotted?

After a good deal of kissing, I could not help but focus first on her nipples and then her pussy, which tasted like nectar.
Solai's breasts are that magic mix of being soft yet firm - a dream cum true lol.
I spent some time giving her a massage, I couldn't help but want to caress her body, after which she focused her attention on me again - which got the desired affect.
The story of her life is interesting, she is not a shy woman.
Truly awesome!

Raddy
Disclosure time:- I do admit she is a former favourite of mine, but this review takes the biscuit

When I see a review like that the girl is off the hot list. No serious punter has the time to write such drivel.

What you want to know is the essential info such as the girl is the girl in the pics, and her enjoys list is accurate and no clock watching. That is all that is needed.

I'm not fucking interested in a hookers life story as just like what I tell her is bollocks I assume what she tells me is bollocks.

Sureshot

This could be fun
I'll start one off

Raddy

2nd profile pic, what the FUCK is that stain??  :vomit:

Timmy2

2nd profile pic, what the FUCK is that stain??  :vomit:

Yes ..I told her, those pics are fuckin crap, she is far nicer than the pics ...but UKP members are barred from seeing her anyway :(

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Timmy2

who did Lushbutt.....?

Go fuck her and review her on here
Stick a finger up her ass and say that's from Raddy

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

I am going to after reading her good reviews and I should get in OK as all you Leicester guys are parked at Mandy,s  :D

Timmy2

please do not take liberties with this wonderful woman. :sarcastic:

Raddy

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
I recko most prossies seem to spell corectly and try to think about the reveiw they are faking.

Myself and other lads rush to write on phone or computer with out a thoght to graammer punctuation ect..

Whoops I ve given a clue to spotting and to faking :D :D :D its the AW ratings from the same guy 3-6 times thats the give away :cool: :cool:

vw

Then we have the fluffy twats that tip !

Positive   Fiestacat (3)   08/10/2011 10:05   Seeking Services
    Truely AWESOME experience! Deserved a bigger tip than the one I gave her. Perfectly gorgeous...!

kingpin9 (415)   07/04/2015 19:21   Seeking Services
    Naughty French Maid Devon gave me a thorough five-star servicing so I had to give her a very big tip. "Sexy" just doesn't do her justice!

d197669 (4)   26/08/2015 00:04   Seeking Services
    Mmmm What can I say guys apart from worth every single penny and more and will still want to leave as massive tip xxx

vw

And there is a special price in hell for this type of AW fluffy.  She Should charge more

bigbouy (58)   14/06/2014 18:26   Seeking Services
    Tina turner SIMPLY the BEST wow what an awsome time with jewel again you only get what you pay for and with jewel that is QUALITY jewel should charge MORE xxxxx

Luv2bbad (21)   18/08/2010 19:54   Seeking Services
    WoW! what an amazing lady!! lovely personality too.. one of the very best on here, highly recomended, Cat you should charge more! luv ya baby! x

Offline Placebo88

Being complementary of a quality service provider is one thing , but this is obsequious and embarrassing.

I wonder about the reasoning behind such feedback ; there is no need to crawl to the girl when you are paying out £130 for an hour - I would not write such stuff to get a freebie ! Maybe they think it will improve service on a second visit although I suspect it may have the opposite effect ; making the girl think they are easily pleased and not requiring effort - very much like in shows such as X Factor ; the contestants couldn't care less about the opinions of the judges who fawn over everyone , their comments have no value as nothing is required to earn them , they want some acknowledgement from the ' Mean Judge '.Similarly ,if a reviewer writes poetry over every prostitute it is worthless to others ; we need some objectivity and rationality - you cannot take anything from such feedback unless the same member has left a realistic variety of reviews and not the same tripe for everyone.

I may get accused of being an amateur psychologist for this ( at least better than a professional one who actually charges people to either talk drivel or point out the blatantly obvious ) but I have a theory that may apply to some of these reviewers.They want to consider themselves to be a great lover and refined gentleman and although the booking itself may have been mediocre these wishes distort their memory to better match their ideals and committing it in type then makes it a reality.They may even imagine the women in question blushing at such reviews as if being serenaded by their lover.They do not want to see it for what it is ; a service being provided for money.The worst offenders may even believe the return feedback left for them by the prostitute.Delusional and of no help to others.

The comments that annoy me the most often relate to EEs with very poor English ; ' intelligent , witty , charming , great sense of humour ... ' .... maybe true , but it would be impossible for you to know unless you spoke their language!

Thank goodness for UKP !

Offline HappyandLucky

You get fluffies and non fluffies in all walks of life. For me I tend to ignore any AW feedback unless a WG gets real negs which are important to me = unreliable, turned up and no answer to phone etc.  Most AW feedback is mutually beneficial to poster and WG, so I take them with a kilo of salt. All that said, some extreme fluffy reviews always bring a laugh.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 09:54:16 pm by HappyandLucky »

Timmy2

Sorry to pick on this guy
But

Communications were excellent.
I was welcomed through the door with a lovely soft and sensual kiss, I was immediately taken with her gorgeousness and hair colour!.
After much kissing that quickly became deep and passionate (I'd have been happy just kissing for our time) we did undress and start to explore each other but we kept coming back to the kissing!.
It was an absolute pleasure to please her and I became lost in her body. Her attentions worked me up to a very strong and wet orgasm, but it was secondary to the please of being with her.
I hope she enjoyed the meeting, I definitely think she did
I was offered a shower at the start and I did have one at the end, and it was I, not her that had to check the time.
She is fun and intelligent and down to earth - and simply great to be with.
I got an insight into her passions ... which would be fun to explore .....

Timmy2

Compared to this

With Jessie's permission
Jessie told me after the paperwork had taken place that if I was going to take her Anal Virginity, then I would need to do it at the beginning of the session.
DFK, Deep throat and face f*cking and anal play took place before we covered up and I spent a couple of minutes try to get into her ass, I got there eventually, and banged away whilst Jessie virtually sang a song celebrating her loss... I forgot, we performed some rimming and oral on Jessie and she came during the anal with the help of a vibrator Age getting the better of me I had to stop, and proceeded to fist her, getting to 4 fingers up to the knuckle before we gave up... a phone call took place to Jessie's friend during the fisting to celebrate the anal...very much a turn on..
Loads more took place...and will be published elsewhere

Superb.......................................

Offline HappyandLucky

Her attentions worked me up to a very strong and wet orgasm, but it was secondary to the please of being with her.

Even male fluffies know that went they bolt their load it's wet and it's an orgasm. Perhaps drafted by a female  :cool:

vw

Proposals in AW feedback.  :wackogirl: :kissgirl: :wackogirl:

Fuck me there are 100's of them !

ghost2 (34)   01/10/2015 10:27   Seeking Services
    Perfection, I'd marry her if she'd have me.

Dagmara has 4 proposals in the last 100 feedbacks External Link/Members Only

UK_My_GF_Cheats (130)   20/07/2015 21:44   Seeking Services
    Amazing, stunningly gorgeous woman! I wanna marry her!!

1sweetman (89)   29/05/2014 14:01   Seeking Services
    Perfection - it will be my honour to marry you x

sanjay1980 (77)   30/05/2015 00:31   Seeking Services
    Loreen takes pole position on Adultwork. The best, the don, the most gorgeous, the most beautiful and the most talented. Marry me Loreen :-)

Timmy2

vw

ha ha
Good research matey

Raddy
there were hundreds, type this into google !

site:adultwork.com marry

Timmy2

Thanks
Learnt something new there.....
Raddy

Offline WelshMichael

How about this for one of our best Welsh girls - she's great by the way but God knows where this guy is coming from (this is one of a few from him):

vw

How about this for one of our best Welsh girls - she's great by the way but God knows where this guy is coming from (this is one of a few from him):

That is fucked up

He finds himself looking towards the last moments of the autumn sun as it prepares for what winter may bring. Turning, he sees her. An empyreal radiance as dusk turns to sky as red as her luscious lips. Laying, her shiny black mane reflects his image as the surrounding shadows entice him into the room. She turns, and stares directly into his eyes and pulls her towards him with her majestic smile.

He sits next to her and just stares at the most effervescent image he is ever going to witness. The sheer touch of her skin sends electrical surges through his body. Another electrical shock as she embraces him, no sighs, just whispers, that only two long lost lovers understand. As their eyes connect another surge of emotion as the sheer strokes on their bodies continually engulf these two slowly become in one.

He continues to explore this beautiful, mystical, utopia Before all else he seeks the fresh uplands, smooth and joyous and follows the droplets of love towards the warmer mystical vale where nectar offers the sweet sustenance she is only too pleased to provide to her long lost lover. He is encapsulated by this enchanting land as the flower of desire contracts around his being. Her emerald eyes become beacons of infatuation - as bewitching as an autumnal sun as it turns the sky to crimson. They have found the cadence for the rhythmic symmetry - only wishing to sustain the river of emotions before they reach the waterfall of emphatic consequence.

Waiting. Wanting. Knowing. Surging. Falling. He's flown!

Timmy2

That is fucked up

He finds himself looking towards the last moments of the autumn sun as it prepares for what winter may bring. Turning, he sees her. An empyreal radiance as dusk turns to sky as red as her luscious lips. Laying, her shiny black mane reflects his image as the surrounding shadows entice him into the room. She turns, and stares directly into his eyes and pulls her towards him with her majestic smile.

He sits next to her and just stares at the most effervescent image he is ever going to witness. The sheer touch of her skin sends electrical surges through his body. Another electrical shock as she embraces him, no sighs, just whispers, that only two long lost lovers understand. As their eyes connect another surge of emotion as the sheer strokes on their bodies continually engulf these two slowly become in one.

He continues to explore this beautiful, mystical, utopia Before all else he seeks the fresh uplands, smooth and joyous and follows the droplets of love towards the warmer mystical vale where nectar offers the sweet sustenance she is only too pleased to provide to her long lost lover. He is encapsulated by this enchanting land as the flower of desire contracts around his being. Her emerald eyes become beacons of infatuation - as bewitching as an autumnal sun as it turns the sky to crimson. They have found the cadence for the rhythmic symmetry - only wishing to sustain the river of emotions before they reach the waterfall of emphatic consequence.

Fuckin hell....

Raddy

getonit

I saw this one some time ago and it still haunts me :

From
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Positive Davegoldey (2) 28/05/2015 05:52 Seeking Services
  1 in a billion, she is defiantly not meant to be on here, she could charge £1000 a hour and still be most popular!!! Treat her well she has a heart of gold x

not meant to be on here????  :unknown:

Offline Daffodil

Compared to this

With Jessie's permission
Jessie told me after the paperwork had taken place that if I was going to take her Anal Virginity, then I would need to do it at the beginning of the session.
DFK, Deep throat and face f*cking and anal play took place before we covered up and I spent a couple of minutes try to get into her ass, I got there eventually, and banged away whilst Jessie virtually sang a song celebrating her loss... I forgot, we performed some rimming and oral on Jessie and she came during the anal with the help of a vibrator Age getting the better of me I had to stop, and proceeded to fist her, getting to 4 fingers up to the knuckle before we gave up... a phone call took place to Jessie's friend during the fisting to celebrate the anal...very much a turn on..
Loads more took place...and will be published elsewhere

Superb.......................................

"With Jessie's permission....."  :vomit:

Hilarious, good finds  :drinks:

willmo1

Gut churning stuff. there must be some well fucked up lonely guys out there.

Offline HappyandLucky

So many classics posted. I wonder if Mills and Boone ever search AW reviews for potential writers  :dash:

Offline Placebo88

That is fucked up

The girl herself is a bit more direct and to the point ; ' an insatiable appetite for your cock ' !

She looks very fit but you would probably have to be a bit mad to fork out £200 per hour.

Offline cueball

That is fucked up

What the fuckin hell is that?

Deranged ramblings of a bloody nutter.

Good find though, had me giggling

Timmy2

"With Jessie's permission....."  :vomit:

Hilarious, good finds  :drinks:
I have to come clean here.... honest guy I am... :(
That one is mine....  :rose:
I can see why you comments about the permission bit..... that was done because I had issues about being too explicit on AW with other reviews

I posted that one because it mentions anal,  fisting and the like not how her hair shone in the sunlight or her skin was smooth and silky

But I can see how fluffy that first statement looks
Wrists slapped

she emailed me 10 mins ago and told me she has had Anal 7 times since and I need to get over to her again quickly at take her ass again....
What can I say... :D

I told her I am FISTING her ass next time
Fluffy cunt that I am :dancegirl:
 :drinks:
Raddy

Offline Private Parts

That one is mine...
Wrists slapped

she emailed me 10 mins ago and told me she has had Anal 7 times since and I need to get over to her again quickly at take her ass again....
What can I say... :D

I told her I am FISTING her ass next time

Fluffy cunt that I am :dancegirl:
 :drinks:
Raddy
When do you get time to play the piano Raddy :D

Timmy2

my hands are too big to play the piano....
 :sarcastic:
Raddy

Timmy2

Going to bed now....got a big day later

Need to gargle my throat  :crazy:

Raddy

Offline Cuntminion

Some of these reviews are just...... utter.......bollocks

Offline WelshMichael

What the fuckin hell is that?

Deranged ramblings of a bloody nutter.

Good find though, had me giggling

Here's another from his back catalog:

Justanotheruser

Offline Turtle1

I'm not fucking interested in a hookers life story as just like what I tell her is bollocks I assume what she tells me is bollocks.
[/quote]

Amen to that brother, I couldn't give a toss about getting to know the WG or what she's had for lunch last Tuesday. I'm here to fuck and have a good time. Nor do I want a long conversation

Offline Bigus Dickus

What a cunt! Fucking wasted on AW, he should be penning a few romantic novels for Mills and Boon!  :wackogirl:

Offline Daffodil

Soppy fuckers should be embarrassed to pen such shite.

rorschach

Am I missing the point because I thought almost all adultwork reviews are fluffy? It's not like you can get away a negative review without some counter claim/false excuse coming back to you anyway.

Offline Private Parts

Am I missing the point because I thought almost all adultwork reviews are fluffy? It's not like you can get away a negative review without some counter claim/false excuse coming back to you anyway.
Au contraire mon ami. Think you will find the whole tenet of UKP is to cut the shit. Have a look at the review section, I don't see your statement confirmed there :hi:

Offline Badvicar

Au contraire mon ami. Think you will find the whole tenet of UKP is to cut the shit. Have a look at the review section, I don't see your statement confirmed there :hi:

Think he said adultwork, not ukpunting.

Offline Private Parts

Think he said adultwork, not ukpunting.
I stand firmly corrected. AND by the Vicar!
Apols to all concerned I'll do my penance.

Offline Badvicar

No penance required PP!

Raddy, though, needs to sort out the fluffyness. Next thing you know he will be sucking cock.

Timmy2

No penance required PP!

Raddy, though, needs to sort out the fluffyness. Next thing you know he will be sucking cock.
ha ha
Been there done that

Raddy

Timmy2

2063 words in this review...I am knackered
Bless me
Raddy