Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Legitimate massage or a cover?  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Awesomedan

Hi guys,

Just browsing the interwebs searching for new delightful experiences in my locale. Came across this advert on gumtree. It reads like a legitimate massage place but also talks about having new girls everyday?

The location is very central, they are posting quite openly about where they are. What do people think? Or has anyone been there before?

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Dan

Offline xanthos

Hmmm - judging by the pictures alone Id say there is more on offer in terms of HJ and b2b, the rooms don't look too classy! Theres only one thing for it.. book an appointment for 1/2 hr and see what you get!

Online peter jb

Yes there's definitely more on offer. £45 per hour plus £20 for hr, if I remember.
Some of girls not particularly good at massage if I can remember from reviews.
I would always ask for polish girl Lucy- exceptionally sensual massage and hr do £60 ph at start of year. Nice rooms and shower available.

Offline joe diddley

Used to see Lucy at Angel's Touch in Ilford before she relocated to Bromley. Absolutely fantastic sensual massage. I am quite an aficionado of FBSM and have visited many providers of this service Lucy was my constant favorite until she moved out of range..