Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Larajuicybooty - Aberdeen (touring)  (Read 369 times)

1 review(s) for larajuicybooty (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BG27

Hi all, some time lurker, thought it was about time a contributed to the site which has given me some great advice in the past. I had a great punt with Lara so I'd thought I'd share the wealth.

Met in a well known chain hotel in Aberdeen, entry was fairly discreet and had no problem getting to the room unchallenged.

I was warmly welcomed by an attractive, statuesque, curvy black girl, from London touring in Aberdeen. Her profile says 25 year old, 5'11 size 16, I have no reason to doubt any of these. Facially I thought she was really pretty and had a very friendly personality, her boobs and nipples in particular are phenomenal.

With little AW feedback and no mention on UKP I did think I maybe TOFT, but I'm glad I took the risk. I'm fairly vanilla in my interests but Lara performed everything asked of her with a smile, OWO, RO plenty of breast play and fingering all with the most delightful noises, the only thing that she didn't seem to be keen on was DFK, happy to kiss closed mouth but no tongues. To be fair she has FK listed on her profile at discretion.

Lara maybe a bit on the pricey side at £150 ph but I would definitely return in a heartbeat. 

External Link/Members Only