Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leaving a negative review - Do you worry?  (Read 1759 times)

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Following the Asianbeast scandal and being outed, I must admit I was nervous after leaving a negative review...

Do you think twice about leaving bad reviews?

I followed the rules

- Fake name
- No indentifiable info left on me
- Fake job
- Fake everything

Probably no need to worry? But I left a negative review..

Probably thinking too much again

WBW

Offline Sonny Crockett

I don't worry about doing a negative review. I would leave one if I had a very bad time or had been messed around. That way I get my anger out.

OldAdmin

If you're concerned it affects your existing account, you can ask me for permission to create a second account and you can post it using that.
A bunch of members here already do that.

You don't have to include such specific details in the negative review that she'd know who you are. You can include MINOR misleading info to confuse her, but it has not to really affect the authenticity of the review in the eyes of other punters, by that I mean if it was Tuesday, claim it was a Friday. Or include false info about yourself. Or pretend the punt was a few days ago when in fact it was 3 weeks ago.

OldAdmin

As you can tell I'm pretty eager for a negative review  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

The only time I would worry about giving a negative review would be when the girl had my home address.    :hi:

Thanks for the heads up Admin. I followed most of the rules re: Negative with misleding info but still.

Please PM me the process for a second account please. The area did look a lil rough

WBW

Offline smiths

Following the Asianbeast scandal and being outed, I must admit I was nervous after leaving a negative review...

Do you think twice about leaving bad reviews?

I followed the rules

- Fake name
- No indentifiable info left on me
- Fake job
- Fake everything

Probably no need to worry? But I left a negative review..

Probably thinking too much again

WBW

No if I am fucked around by a WG or offered a bad service a negative review WILL be posted on here, I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays.

SirFrank

Take a common sense approach to leaving any reviews - positive or negative. For example, Leave some time between meet and review and avoid giving out too much specific info that makes you easily identifiable. Negative reviews certainly generate a very different type of interest/response

Online threechilliman

I don't worry about doing a negative review. I would leave one if I had a very bad time or had been messed around. That way I get my anger out.

+1. If she fucks me about, she gets a red one. Simple as that!

tcm

Yeah well provider didn't mess me about. It was just not as stated

Which is a RED mark for me. That reminds me, had a experience in Glasgow as well that was deffo negative but need to find a link to the provider

WBW

OldAdmin

Please PM me the process for a second account please.

PM me to ask for permission for second account, I approve, you create new account, message me to let me know of your new username.
You can skip the first two steps  :thumbsup:

1andhalfhands

+1. If she fucks me about, she gets a red one. Simple as that!

tcm

then someone runs back tells the prossie you gave a bad review, then she comes on here deffeding herself happens to me

mrhappypants

My comments relate only to having you aw and UKP profiles linked. After the negative review I wrote on Dee there was a big reaction on here and from Dee. 

Now I have never bothered to change my Adultwork name and also stuck with the same name on here.  The single lasting impact is that there are a group of girls who work in what maybe the same circle as Dee - Amera, Adele particularly - who do not respond to text messages or calls from me.  The two things could be unrelated, but these girls are frequently reviewed, frequently reviewed by the same punters, frequently reviewed together, and may either read the reviews on here or share comments on punters.  My advice, keep your Aw name different from you UKP name and follow the steps to protect your anonymity above if you don't want to risk limiting your punting options.  But for me there are so many girls in London, and some f the girls associated look over rated, so I just live with it and move on.

Dave

vw

The only time I would worry about giving a negative review would be when the girl had my home address.    :hi:
Done that already, and the bitch deserved it. Had no fear after I left is a week and the skank had probably done 30 bad bookings by then so using prossie deduction she has no chance !

Rod trotter

Ive no worries about it.i use mainly agencies so id expect discretion or theyd be plastered all over here and it would hurt them.however the irrational behaviour in this trade means you can take nothing for granted

Take a common sense approach to leaving any reviews - positive or negative. For example, Leave some time between meet and review and avoid giving out too much specific info that makes you easily identifiable. Negative reviews certainly generate a very different type of interest/response

Good advice Sir Frank.

Common sense will see us all home, the only issue is that in and around a booking...common sense appears to leave the building

We need more reviews as they're so many bad operators out there

WBW

Online threechilliman

then someone runs back tells the prossie you gave a bad review, then she comes on here deffeding herself happens to me

Usually accompanied by those knights in shining armour.....

tcm

vw

Usually accompanied by those knights in shining armour.....

tcm
Love slaying the white knights for fun.

Hidden Image/Members Only

happyhappy

Absolutely never ever feel bad about leaving a bad review that is based on your own honest opinion, it certainly helps others make a decision on booking a meet. If yours is the only bad review, then I would probably bear it in mind, but would still probably meet if the other reviews were good (I'd assume you or her were just having a bad day)!!! A couple of bad reviews and I'd probably give them a miss. HIDDEN review and I'd certainly avoid them.

BUT, as much as you may worry about leaving a negative review, please help us all and leave a good review when the girl has been good. Lots of guys tend to forget to praise, preferring to just mention the negatives.......

Offline Roth

+1 Top tips.   :drinks:

Offline smiths

Good advice Frank, and I add DONT post on here about a forthcoming punt giving any detail about it, that could make it easier for others to work out who you are on here, or worse.

greychap

If you're concerned it affects your existing account, you can ask me for permission to create a second account and you can post it using that.

You don't have to include such specific details in the negative review that she'd know who you are. You can include MINOR misleading info to confuse her, but it has not to really affect the authenticity of the review in the eyes of other punters, by that I mean if it was Tuesday, claim it was a Friday. Or include false info about yourself. Or pretend the punt was a few days ago when in fact it was 3 weeks ago.

With the amount of repercussions with writing negative reviews or negative posts I think it is best to stay a bit anonymous with what you put in the post because if the girls losing income over it she could want revenge and you never ever know in the future she could see you out with your family and make it clear your a punter.

Of course some punters might not care and want the girls to know its them who has done the negative but I do think punters should think about things that can come from it if there not prepared.

greychap

Good advice Frank, and I add DONT post on here about a forthcoming punt giving any detail about it, that could make it easier for others to work out who you are on here, or worse.

There is a lot on here that want there alias nickname known to some of the girls especially when there praising them or sticking up for them over other punters. Even if I said something nice about a girl im happy for them to not know who I am now. I would rather be more careful now.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I never worry about leaving a negative review.

:rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I never worry about leaving a negative review.

:rolleyes:

Yes, we noticed that recently.       :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

I never worry about posting any rating, be it positive, neutral or negative.

I rate it honestly as I see it

Timmy2

Hi Admin
That is useful to know, thanks.
Raddy

SirFrank

The reason AW reviews are generally of such limited value is because most punters only ever leave positive reviews, regardless of their experience. The review process should help to inform the decision making process and I imagine good reviews make for good business for most WGs. However, IMO it's essential to provide balanced reviews from either end of the spectrum.

I'm increasingly risk averse, so UKP reviews do help inform my choices. I always take a balanced view of reviews, so a negative wouldn't necessarily put me off. but if we avoid leaving balanced negatives, for whatever reason, then we'll end up with a review system that's as reliable and valid as AWs.

Offline smiths

The reason AW reviews are generally of such limited value is because most punters only ever leave positive reviews, regardless of their experience. The review process should help to inform the decision making process and I imagine good reviews make for good business for most WGs. However, IMO it's essential to provide balanced reviews from either end of the spectrum.

I'm increasingly risk averse, so UKP reviews do help inform my choices. I always take a balanced view of reviews, so a negative wouldn't necessarily put me off. but if we avoid leaving balanced negatives, for whatever reason, then we'll end up with a review system that's as reliable and valid as AWs.

As some punters have posted they wouldn't give a negative review or feedback on A/W if they had a bad punt in case the WG out of revenge gives bad FB back thus possibly putting off future WGs. Now what that shows to me is the A/W FB system benefits bad WGs and pimps who no doubt are laughing their heads off that some punters think like that. IMO its a really bad thing for punters to have that FB system which also doesn't have the same credibility as reviews on here, loads of FB on their is made up, sure we get some on here but often the reviewer is outed.

Timmy2

I think now I know that I could if need be get myself another account, so that I could leave a Negative review (possible on a real popular girl) without the shit that would come my way, gives me the confidence to do so following all the guidelines about delaying the review throwing in the fact I am 5ft 2" instead of 6ft 5" and that my cock is only 9"   :etc etc...
My issue is that through my naivety I did not follow those very simple guidelines and it is so easy to spot my AW account name (all my feedback is true and honest, at the time of writing,)
God forbid that I would have to write a Negative feedback, but write one I would now on here under a different name, and then at least we would al know that a popular girl can have an off day, but we should all know about it.

Hope that all makes sense I think it does
Cos
I deffo would NOT write a Negative under my name.. would just not write a review

Anyone who thinks that is Fluffy or me being a chicken shit - your view  :( - see above for my height....  :sarcastic:

Its not you lot I/we are bothered about, its the WG who feels wronged that is dangerous to us Punters (especially the married ones)
But I am not here to take shit...here to punt and read reviews and have some banter (oh and suck cock)

Raddy

Offline SamLP

If you've taken the normal precautions there shouldn't be anything to worry about. ie. Use a punting phone & don't reveal your real identity. Further precautions, book by phone only. Write a review a while later with edited details that could identify you.

Negative reviews are important. Warning punters for one, and possibly making a WG improve her service when the phone gets dusty.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Yes, we noticed that recently.

I did my first of 13 negative reviews in 2013, Jimmy. How come you only just noticed that recently?  :unknown:

Really good comments and info here.

To be honest, I am just being overly cautious as a married punter. As many on here are

So don't want anything coming back...You never know who's a lurking white knight / Physco

My phone is practically a burner. I have a punting phone but it's just a physical phone. I regurlarly destroy the sim and get a new number. Fakes names, fake everything

WBW

willmo1

If you punt in a limited area the wgirls network and a neg aw fb will get picked up and used aginst you. I dont want that much from a punt so a pos fb from me might be a shit punt for other punters so I dont bother. If its real crap will add to things said on here.

Offline nike

There is a lot on here that want there alias nickname known to some of the girls especially when there praising them or sticking up for them over other punters. Even if I said something nice about a girl im happy for them to not know who I am now. I would rather be more careful now.

+1 Ur spot on greychap.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Just tell it as it is good or bad, no point doing reviews otherwise!.

Offline smiths

Indeed there are and its some of them that have had trouble with WGs, the reason some punters announce punts in advance is bragging, and its a VERY stupid thing to do in my opinion, its NOT pulling despite what some on here think. To reduce the chances of having trouble with WGs who lose the plot or pricks like Asianbeast/McFly its wise to punt as anonymously as you can, I hope EVERY punter who has been a member of UKP for a while now follows this and the other excellent advice many others on here have posted about this subject.

LL

I did my first of 13 negative reviews in 2013, Jimmy. How come you only just noticed that recently?  :unknown:
I think he feels that you disrespected his fluffy-crush (only girl for him) Michelle Independent :hi:

Back on topic. I left a negative review for Renata. Unfortunately now it would feel a little awkward to give her sister a good seeing to again.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:20:52 am by LL »

Offline Roth

Indeed there are and its some of them that have had trouble with WGs, the reason some punters announce punts in advance is bragging, and its a VERY stupid thing to do in my opinion, its NOT pulling despite what some on here think. To reduce the chances of having trouble with WGs who lose the plot or pricks like Asianbeast/McFly its wise to punt as anonymously as you can, I hope EVERY punter who has been a member of UKP for a while now follows this and the other excellent advice many others on here have posted about this subject.

+1.  Bragging in advance can lead to trouble.  :(

Rod trotter

Trouble is some need info before a punt and ask for it.it sets up a timeline and can pin point you.i have just done it and ive no doubt i did it the wrong way but i will learn from it and be more careful.my aw account is very very rarely used and is in a different name.i punt less and less now so dont fret about it.but i admit im too trusting

Offline smiths

Trouble is some need info before a punt and ask for it.it sets up a timeline and can pin point you.i have just done it and ive no doubt i did it the wrong way but i will learn from it and be more careful.my aw account is very very rarely used and is in a different name.i punt less and less now so dont fret about it.but i admit im too trusting

That's a very rough timeline though, the punt could be a day or a month away or longer. I would also strongly advise not to even disclose in PMs on here the date of your punts, at one time Asianbeast/McFly was trusted by some on here, he could well of got some of his info from punters he had PMs exchanges with, the one time he PMd me I didn't reply as I knew he was suss, though not to the level now known.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:34:04 am by smiths »