Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky - allure  (Read 3786 times)

Offline dino1990

Saw Vicky for a last minute 30 minute last minute booking.

Attractive lass and decent enough meet. Amazing owo and I could of happiley enjoyed just that.

Leaving neutral as there was another girl in the next room entertaining her client. Got the impression from Vicky that the neighbours are very nosey as well.

themademan2

« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 06:09:38 pm by themademan2 »

Offline OscarC

Sounds fair enough. I wouldn't be happy either if there was another girl & client on the premises.

Is it a safe location? Easily observed by neighbours? Is it a flat or a house?

Offline dino1990

Flat. Decent enough. Street is very family oriented and seemed a bit wrong.

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
This is the first we have heard about Vicky having another lady working in her apartment at the same time on her shift with Allure, I can assure you that this will be questioned with Vicky tomorrow.
 We were under the impression Vicky was working alone in her apartment on her shift at Allure as we wouldn't of allowed it if we had of knew.
When I speak with Vicky I will be making this very clear and that this can never happen again as I mustn't of made it clear enough when she got the apartment as she is a lovely girl and I really don't think she would of done this if she knew, she did used to work at another agency that aloud it so maybe she assumed we worked the same! I really don't know  :unknown:
Vicky is a pleasure to represent and we would be gutted to lose her but if she decides after we speak to still use her apartment  with another lady on her shift she will either have to go on outcall only with Allure or we will have to stop representing her :(
I really think this has been a one off as I'm puzzled on how I never knew! or never had clients complain or mention this before now!
Dino1990 I'm really sorry this has happened on your booking with Allure, I will pm you soon. 
Hope this doesn't put anyone off booking with Allure in the future worrying they are going to bump into other clients as I can assure you now you wont be bumping into any clients in the corridor or hearing strange noises from another room  :blush:
This will be my only comment on this thread, If any one has anything to ask me would you please either text the Allure daytime number or private message me.
Alli xx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Online Kev3773

This is the first we have heard about Vicky having another lady working in her apartment at the same time on her shift with Allure, I can assure you that this will be questioned with Vicky tomorrow.
 We were under the impression Vicky was working alone in her apartment on her shift at Allure as we wouldn't of allowed it if we had of knew.
When I speak with Vicky I will be making this very clear and that this can never happen again as I mustn't of made it clear enough when she got the apartment as she is a lovely girl and I really don't think she would of done this if she knew, she did used to work at another agency that aloud it so maybe she assumed we worked the same! I really don't know  :unknown:
Vicky is a pleasure to represent and we would be gutted to lose her but if she decides after we speak to still use her apartment  with another lady on her shift she will either have to go on outcall only with Allure or we will have to stop representing her :(
I really think this has been a one off as I'm puzzled on how I never knew! or never had clients complain or mention this before now!
Dino1990 I'm really sorry this has happened on your booking with Allure, I will pm you soon. 
Hope this doesn't put anyone off booking with Allure in the future worrying they are going to bump into other clients as I can assure you now you wont be bumping into any clients in the corridor or hearing strange noises from another room  :blush:
This will be my only comment on this thread, If any one has anything to ask me would you please either text the Allure daytime number or private message me.
Alli xx

Good response and thanks to that wouldn't stop me using yous again.

GeordieBadass

Good response from Allure and I know that most punters do not like the fact that some premises are shared but it is unlikely to cause too much concern to the boys in blue unless it causes a disturbance to neighbours. My understanding is that the Boys in blue are more likely to be concerned that the girls are safe which is more likely to be the case if another girl is sharing the place. Maybe Aluure have been advised differently though.

greychap

Good response from Allure and I know that most punters do not like the fact that some premises are shared but it is unlikely to cause too much concern to the boys in blue unless it causes a disturbance to neighbours. My understanding is that the Boys in blue are more likely to be concerned that the girls are safe which is more likely to be the case if another girl is sharing the place. Maybe Aluure have been advised differently though.

No that is not always true its the draw of the luck a lot of girls think if there not represented by a pimp its ok to work together, I saw an article a while back that I had posted in one of my past posts where 2 girls were working together and the police decided to arrest them, they got charged and were up in court with possible prison. So just because lots of girls get away with it does not mean you always will.

For safety reasons and for sharing cost of rent especially if there fees are quite low starting at £50 I totally understand why they want to do it, but I prefer to be informed if a girl is flat sharing because I don't want to risk possibly being caught in a raid if im in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Offline Mansell

I prefer to be informed if a girl is flat sharing because I don't want to risk possibly being caught in a raid if im in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's the key comment, as long as you know you can decide whether you are happy or not.

Let's not get into the debate about it though please.

vw

That's the key comment, as long as you know you can decide whether you are happy or not.

Let's not get into the debate about it though please.
Doesn't bother me one bit, often a good opportunity to bump into the other house mate to get an un photoshoped opinion.  Most decent setups ensure punters don't cross paths.

Is this Anth's overnight Vicky ?

Offline Tiger63

I`d have been trying to swap half way through the booking :yahoo:
Oh and Iam mortified by this Alli...so if you want to offer any discounts to me to get me booking with you then feel free.
 :hi:

Offline Mansell

Doesn't bother me one bit, often a good opportunity to bump into the other house mate to get an un photoshoped opinion.  Most decent setups ensure punters don't cross paths.

No doesn't bother me either M8 and Yes this is Anth's overnight Vicky. Why do I get the feeling this ain't going to end well   :unknown:

Can we stop now please, please !!

Rod trotter

Im at a loss as to how allure arent/werent aware of it

Maybe she had an indie working there.major worry this and a massive turn off for me.

Hope allure keep to their promise and stop this.cant see this vicky lasting long after this tbh.

Mackem95

Her positive publicity is now turning into bad publicity.

Offline AnthG

Yes it is, but don't worry, am not going to chuck on my suite of arms as its at the cleaners right now. :)

Her positive publicity is now turning into bad publicity.

But this I am not sure how you could conclude this. Another girl was in the flat. This is the first time she has worked for an agency since Diamonds in 2012 who as everyone knows made it a policy of having two in the flat all the time. And Diamonds just to be the hero's that they are (from what I have been told multiple times by multiple girls over the years with them) they would apparently tell the girls that two in the flat is perfectly legal, and its only three in the flat when it becomes illegal and a brothel, this is how they got girls to agree to doing it. These girls are not solicitors so they just (often foolishly) trust the pimps and what they say to them.

So Ali, the owner of Allure, has also admitted she didn't make it clear this wasn't allowed to her when she signed up for Allure.

So the owner of Allure has found out now and said she will bollock her for it now and say to her it stops now immediately or she goes either outcall only or off Allure's books. Shouldn't that be the end of story? You can possibly argue whether she should have known. You can argue that Ali should have told her. But clearly now its out in the open so it would stop now.

Hope that is just considered posting a logical statement as opposed to white knighting.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Rod trotter

Alli xx

difficult to guarantee though isnt it? its obvious they can do what they like, its only when they get caught, its not a biggy for some but please try and stamp it out  :thumbsup:

Rod trotter

Yes it is, but don't worry, am not going to chuck on my suite of arms as its at the cleaners right now. :)

But this I am not sure how you could conclude this. Another girl was in the flat. This is the first time she has worked for an agency since Diamonds in 2012 who as everyone knows made it a policy of having two in the flat all the time. And Diamonds just to be the hero's that they are (from what I have been told multiple times by multiple girls over the years with them) they would apparently tell the girls that two in the flat is perfectly legal, and its only three in the flat when it becomes illegal and a brothel, this is how they got girls to agree to doing it. These girls are not solicitors so they just (often foolishly) trust the pimps and what they say to them.

So Ali, the owner of Allure, has also admitted she didn't make it clear this wasn't allowed to her when she signed up for Allure.

So the owner of Allure has found out now and said she will bollock her for it now and say to her it stops now immediately or she goes either outcall only or off Allure's books. Shouldn't that be the end of story? You can possibly argue whether she should have known. You can argue that Ali should have told her. But clearly now its out in the open so it would stop now.

Hope that is just considered posting a logical statement as opposed to white knighting.

cant see any problem with that Anth, storm in a tea cup  :wacko:

vw

Was just checking Vicky is a popular name ? Hope the cleaners use Silvo on the armour/allure?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Mackem95

You can't put a halo over this girls head. I have no doubt in my mind that she knew 2 in a flat was illegal and also knew that most punters don't like it.

Rod trotter

You can't put a halo over this girls head. I have no doubt in my mind that she knew 2 in a flat was illegal and also knew that most punters don't like it.

totally agree

also looked at wednesdays availability and noticed 2 girls working in Blyth? very unusual unless someone can tell me otherwise, working same times as well?

im sniffing a rat here? or am i wrong?

Mackem95

I think Allure need to do some investigating. I don't think Allure have knowledge of or would accept girls sharing flats. I think it would be more the girls doing it behind their back and not telling them.

Offline Mansell

Quiet happy with that Anth, we are where we are, if she carries on with 2 in a flat then she will have some guys who will not see her. It's a free country we all make our own choices.

Rod trotter

I think Allure need to do some investigating. I don't think Allure have knowledge of or would accept girls sharing flats. I think it would be more the girls doing it behind their back and not telling them.

well on this occasion they have it on their calendar, im not saying they are sharing on this occasion but its very unusual from experience and on the back of this thread who knows?

maybe im wrong, im just putting it out there in relation to this

Offline AnthG

I am simply saying, just because people on the forum know something doesn't mean everyone else does too.

With this issue now, I remembered this post that was made by James999 a few years back. It was to highlight something I had said in another topic. And he said in this new topic, after all my time on the punting forums - (and he was right I am on them every day). I still did not know it was totally legal to pay for sex. So he started this topic here to discuss it to help both me and everyone else who didn't know. It was actually a pretty nice thing he did at the time. As he was doing it to be supportive, as he knew I wouldn't have wanted to start such a topic to ask and look like an fool for not knowing the obvious after all this time of being on the forums. Here is that topic.

Paying for Sex is illegal

And he was right, I did not know, I possibly should have done, but I did not. I also did not know two in a flat was illegal also for a long time of posting on the forums till Silverado confirmed it (he is a member of the forums and a solicitor).

The simple fact of the matter is, you do not know these things. And because people somehow expect you to know, you are afraid to ask for fear of looking like an idiot. Its like the offside rule in football. When you start watching football everyone assumes you should know what it is. You are afraid to then ask when you are not sure, as everyone acts like you are a moron for not getting it.

Same with the rules on prostitution, many don't get it but are afraid to ask.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 06:13:58 pm by AnthG »

Mackem95

Fair point Anth. Personally though, I think most working girls will know the legal situation. It's just the risk they take. You don't go into a new job or career totally blind to it. You do your research. I understand what you are saying, but I don't buy it.

chriss1985

I was going to see her but after this I'm probably not going to risk it

Mackem95

That's what I mean by a ruined reputation Anth. Just look at what Chris said. I agree too.

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Im at a loss as to how allure arent/werent aware of it

Maybe she had an indie working there.major worry this and a massive turn off for me.

Hope allure keep to their promise and stop this.cant see this vicky lasting long after this tbh.

Your not the only one who is confused on how I didn't know!  Don't know how there has been no one mention this until now!
I've spoke to Vicky today and she says she didn't know our rules, She got mixed up with what I had told her and cant work the way Allure does, so sadly I've had to take Vicky off the website :(
 Its been a pleasure to represent Vicky and we wish her well and good luck in her Independent work. We are sad to lose her but nothing we can do. xx

Rod trotter

Your not the only one who is confused on how I didn't know!  Don't know how there has been no one mention this until now!
I've spoke to Vicky today and she says she didn't know our rules, She got mixed up with what I had told her and cant work the way Allure does, so sadly I've had to take Vicky off the website :(
 Its been a pleasure to represent Vicky and we wish her well and good luck in her Independent work. We are sad to lose her but nothing we can do. xx

and the 2 working in Blyth on weds??

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
totally agree

also looked at wednesdays availability and noticed 2 girls working in Blyth? very unusual unless someone can tell me otherwise, working same times as well?

im sniffing a rat here? or am i wrong?

The 2 ladies in Blyth have 2 totally different addresses they just share half the same post code x

Rod trotter

The 2 ladies in Blyth have 2 totally different addresses they just share half the same post code x

fair enough, it was just very unusual looking, no offence  :hi:

Rod trotter

no one mentioned it because not everyone is bothered by it, how can she get mixed up with no flat sharing?, she got caught simple as that , went behind your back and put you's in a position of explaining things on here, daft.

anyhow, all this is youre choice, i applaud it but others don't give a shite

greychap

As others know I usually would like to know before hand if girls share just so I can avoid and minimise any risk if there was trouble...but I dont blame them for the safety side or sharing costs.

Allure are trying to do things right legally and minimise any risk to future prosecutions but being honest any agency owner that comes on here and discusses things about this paid sex site and links sex reviews via there website is already crossed the line.

A well known agency that I have used before had a 3 year investigation and ended up in court a few times over it her life was hell for 3 years and in the end she ended up doing a plea and ended up having to hand over every penny she earnt to avoid the jury finding her guilty and this first came from her commenting on a punter site. That was the evidence they got her for.

So im surprised agencies come on here and get involved with the risks.

Rod trotter

As others know I usually would like to know before hand if girls share just so I can avoid and minimise any risk if there was trouble...but I dont blame them for the safety side or sharing costs.

Allure are trying to do things right legally and minimise any risk to future prosecutions but being honest any agency owner that comes on here and discusses things about this paid sex site and links sex reviews via there website is already crossed the line.

A well known agency that I have used before had a 3 year investigation and ended up in court a few times over it her life was hell for 3 years and in the end she ended up doing a plea and ended up having to hand over every penny she earnt to avoid the jury finding her guilty and this first came from her commenting on a punter site. That was the evidence they got her for.

So im surprised agencies come on here and get involved with the risks.

They come on because the benefit sometimes outways the risk...thats punting

Offline alenski

That's what I mean by a ruined reputation Anth. Just look at what Chris said. I agree too.
i have never read such rubbish in all my life.vicky  does not have a ruined reputation,she was merely sharing the flat with another girl,which is hardly unknown in these circles.i for one would love to see the girl, the only thing which stops me is the uncertainty over public transport links.can you advice  ant.

greychap

Until the shit hits the fan, but your right they would rather risk it as there already taking risks by being a third party in the industry.

greychap

Im not a fan of 2 girls sharing without my knowledge but ruined reputation I would not go that far look at Lilly d and Eva used to live and work together and Tori was known for sharing but still a lot are only interested in there dick and it being a good punt for a good price so it don't affect them much only some punters will avoid!

Rod trotter

i have never read such rubbish in all my life.vicky  does not have a ruined reputation,she was merely sharing the flat with another girl,which is hardly unknown in these circles.i for one would love to see the girl, the only thing which stops me is the uncertainty over public transport links.can you advice  ant.

Agree no problems at all...except Anth hiding under her bed :lol:

Offline AnthG

The agencies come on here for advertising and that is it. They say what they think punters want to hear.

The two in a flat thing, the agencies know the girls do it. They keep a blind eye to it and pretend they don't know. But then when punters say on the forum its happened they go into damage limitation mode because they know they cannot officially allow it.

The same thing has happened in the past with other agencies. I wont link to the topic I am referring to as it caused a shit-storm and don't really want to cause another.

greychap

The agencies come on here for advertising and that is it. They say what they think punters want to hear.

The two in a flat thing, the agencies know the girls do it. They keep a blind eye to it and pretend they don't know. But then when punters say on the forum its happened they go into damage limitation mode because they know they cannot officially allow it.

The same thing has happened in the past with other agencies. I wont link to the topic I am referring to as it caused a shit-storm and don't really want to cause another.

Well yes a lot of us on here know why the agencies come on here its so obvious :D

So your saying Vicky getting  the blame trying to do it behind Allures back they know it was happening is that what you meant?

Offline Third Man

this  thread is looking like it is going to be the next north east soap opera. If it had been me that saw her that day i would have said fuk all on here about it as i couldnt care how many are in the flat

vw

this  thread is looking like it is going to be the next north east soap opera. If it had been me that saw her that day i would have said fuk all on here about it as i couldnt care how many are in the flat
It's just pimps being pimps, looking after number 1.  They are all the same in the end !

greychap

Nah not really, think a lot of us are used to this going on a lot, but its good to know if punters want to have the choice.

Offline Mansell

Vicky has got some good reviews on hear and certainly looks a very attractive girl. When she was on here before looking for Anth, I PM'd her asking if she preferred AW or Allure, she said Allure, somehow I think she will become very busy and more importantly for her she'll be keeping all the cash.

There's a very vociferous number of people on here who make a big thing about flat sharing. Yet interestingly I have seen some of them post reviews for Duo's so how does that work ??  I suspect the silent majority are quietly just getting on with seeing the girls and can't be bothered posting. In fact why am I bothering  :dash: of to get her booked PDQ before she gets too busy  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:54:34 pm by Mansell »

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Erm excuse me AnthG you can ask Vicky yourself if I was aware of another lady working the same time as she was on the calendar and she will tell you we didn't know.
 Do you really think I would take the risk of me coming on here and saying we don't do this if I was lying? then to be caught out next time! No I'm sorry you are wrong.
 I only post when I really have too or if its something that's not true or if someone asks me a question.
I've commented on this post because I don't want clients to think we work with 2 girls working at the same time.
That's all I'm going to say on the matter, don't tar us with the same brush as other agencies we're not all the same.
 Since I'm being accused of only posting on here to advertise. I will leave yous to it.
Alli xx

greychap

Vicky has got some good reviews on hear and certainly looks a very attractive girl. When she was on here before looking for Anth, I PM'd her asking if she preferred AW or Allure, she said Allure, somehow I think she will become very busy and more importantly for her she'll be keeping all the cash.

There's a very vociferous number of people on here who make a big thing about flat sharing. I suspect the silent majority are quietly just getting on with seeing the girls and can't be bothered posting. In fact why am I bothering  :dash: of to get her booked PDQ before she gets too busy  :lol: :lol:

And she does outcalls too so if punters are worried they can always do an outcall, I would see her on an outcall as she comes across nice and Anth is obviously very happey with her if he only seeing her now....that says a lot. :thumbsup:

Offline Lucky66

I wondered if anyone now knows where she is or her AW profile ? I am definitely having bad luck at the minute. The 3 girls I was hoping to see have disappeared,
Bring back the days of AlexE I appreciate how good she was even more now!!! 

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I've commented on this post because I don't want clients to think we work with 2 girls working at the same time.

Alli xx

The law states if 2 girls use a flat it's a brothel, they don't have to be there at the same time. If one does mornings and the other afternoons it's still a brothel. Same as agencies providing flats makes them brothels

How bothered punters are, how much notice the police would take or if they would enforce that law is another matter.

vw

Since I'm being accused of only posting on here to advertise. I will leave yous to it.
Good any decent employer/contractor wouldn't discuss dismissals on a forum !

Does employment law or contact law not apply for pimps ?

Rod trotter

Erm excuse me AnthG you can ask Vicky yourself if I was aware of another lady working the same time as she was on the calendar and she will tell you we didn't know.
 Do you really think I would take the risk of me coming on here and saying we don't do this if I was lying? then to be caught out next time! No I'm sorry you are wrong.
 I only post when I really have too or if its something that's not true or if someone asks me a question.
That's all I'm going to say on the matter, don't tar us with the same brush as other agencies we're not all the same.
Alli xx

Ok i can see where this is going.damage limitation is usually why agencies poke their heads on here.

I say you did know, my gut tells me it, ive no facts of course but you can smell it  ;)