Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie looking at this babe  (Read 1352 times)

Cannockman35

Offline Kerosene

You need to put some better pictures up, and why would you only see white guys?

getonit

You need to put some better pictures up

Sniggers.. :lol:

Offline dboy74

Trying to work out if the main profile pic is a woman or a man with moobs  :D

Ming

Hi,  what are people thoughts on. 

External Link/Members Only

My thoughts:

Grotesquely obese
Brainless
Why?
Why?
Why?
 :vomit:

Just my thoughts......

Offline Happyjose

Cannockman35 - nice bit of misdirection, can't believe that didn't get past my WM brothers

See you registered on here the day after that AW profile was set up

mikexxlong

My humble opinion is……

It looks like a waste of punting tokens & would be a bitter disappointment  :thumbsdown:

Better more recommended BBW, WG’s out there ;)

But the choice is ultimately yours!

Cannockman35

Have you got any recommendations?

mikexxlong

Have you got any recommendations?

If you’re asking me? :unknown:

I’m beginning to think this is a wind up or you are naughty_lola90  :vomit: , but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt

I have no personal recommendations as BBW is not really my thing

But search the threads/posts on the forum & you will find plenty I am sure :rolleyes:

Uberh4nk

First timer posting on here. I've got a thing for bbw, so took a punt on this one. She is actually quite pretty, but she is a barebacker. Doesn't mention it in comms, I suppose you have to ask, but when I got there, was just offered to me for extra! Not my cup of tea, so carried on covered up, and she is a good punt.

vw

She is actually quite pretty, but she is a barebacker.
Minging on the outside minging on the inside.  Here is a suggestion for a punt you may enjoy

External Link/Members Only

Offline Happyjose

First timer posting on here. I've got a thing for bbw, so took a punt on this one. She is actually quite pretty, but she is a barebacker. Doesn't mention it in comms, I suppose you have to ask, but when I got there, was just offered to me for extra! Not my cup of tea, so carried on covered up, and she is a good punt.

You could post your own review

Uberh4nk

Did the specsavers thing take you a while to come up with? I was merely posting my opinion on this punt, some men like a larger lady, you clearly don't, she was quite pretty, its just a shame she probably has more cum up her then Graham Norton's arsehole!!

vw

Did the specsavers thing take you a while to come up with? I was merely posting my opinion on this punt, some men like a larger lady, you clearly don't, she was quite pretty, its just a shame she probably has more cum up her then Graham Norton's arsehole!!
Some will have transferred as you pumped spraying your pubic area, hope you showered with some strong anti bacteria's after. I would have walked if that's offered but that's me.

Offline dboy74

Offline KidCandyShop

You could post your own review
There is already a thread for reviewing your wife. :hi:

vw

There is already a thread for reviewing your wife. :hi:
Quite right, its OH not wife more inclusive to the population

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61278.0

Offline KidCandyShop

I wanted to make it more personal for him as it looks like he's pimping his wife, hate to tell him he's still going to be skint :P

Offline MrDeviousD

Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral