Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goodbye to a Great  (Read 1714 times)

DVarse

We enter the last 3 days of Jaycee's fine work. I'm booked and ready to say goodbye to one of the best. Wish her all the luck in the world. One more time with her to savour. :drinks:

SirFrank

yorkshire123

For gods sake she's a paid fuck! A good fuck by all accounts but a fuck for anyone with enough money.

Sooner or later she will need to pay a bill, pay for a holiday or a new pair of shoes & her legs will be open for business yet again.

Good luck to the girl but this obsession with saying goodbye is bordering on short term touting in my opinion  :(

bristolqwerty

+1 I'm as big a fan as any, time to move on..... :timeout:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:31:08 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline smiths

For gods sake she's a paid fuck! A good fuck by all accounts but a fuck for anyone with enough money.

Sooner or later she will need to pay a bill, pay for a holiday or a new pair of shoes & her legs will be open for business yet again.

Good luck to the girl but this obsession with saying goodbye is bordering on short term touting in my opinion  :(

Indeed, and sadly its getting worse on here in my observations, we had a long thread about Lindsay on the London regional board a while back and she wasn't even working at the time, it was basically saying how great she was, well that's what a review is for.

Offline Punter Griffin

Where do you get your sunny dissipation from?

Offline Vivago

Where do you get your sunny dissipation from?

The clue could be in his handle...your not a true tyke unless you are a fully paid up member of the 'miserable bastard' club, oop there.

Guess where I hail from? :P
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

bristolqwerty

;) Last week, last few days....  :timeout:

Belisknor

Personally think she's well over rated !!  There are so many better ones than her, just not in Cornwall or Devon.

bristolqwerty

Someone must be booked in for 10am  :yahoo:  it was her enthusiasm, energy levels and passion before, during and after the main event that stands her out from the crowd.  I found her very sweet and attractive too, good bum, legs and everything else in between.  Oh well........
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 09:21:47 am by bristolqwerty »

DVarse

vw

Thank fuck when she's gone the overboard tributes will end !

Belisknor

Someone must be booked in for 10am  :yahoo:  it was her enthusiasm, energy levels and passion before, during and after the main event that stands her out from the crowd.  I found her very sweet and attractive too, good bum, legs and everything else in between.  Oh well........

Again I don't get the high praise for her, yes she's a very attractive girl with probably the best ass I have ever seen :) but just find her lacking in a lot of other areas !!  Very generous with time though !!!

bristolqwerty

Offline Punter Griffin

Which areas?  :unknown:
+1

When a gem like this says she's giving it up, it's a shame. She truly was outstanding.

Wait, wait, sorry, that's way too much. She was completely average and like every other girl that opens her legs for money. From now on, we'll have no positive reviews for anyone, since all girls are exactly the same and no one is better than anyone else.  :rolleyes:

vw

When a gem like this says she's giving it up, it's a shame. She truly was outstanding.
Well Mr Griffin you were the only fan boy here to write a review of her services RESPECT, the rest were plastic fans. 

How can you miss a prossie that you never reviewed ?   :unknown: :wackogirl: :unknown:

yorkshire123

+1

Wait, wait, sorry, that's way too much. She was completely average and like every other girl that opens her legs for money. From now on, we'll have no positive reviews for anyone, since all girls are exactly the same and no one is better than anyone else.  :rolleyes:

I assume that was partly aimed at me?

If so you may have missed my point? Salivating over a prossie when she has actually gone is one thing but doing a count down to retirement is quite strange in my book.

How many prossie's have said their last goodbyes only to reappear a few months later? Not only does said prossie look silly so do the fan-boys that waved her on her merry way with threads such as this.

vw

How many prossie's have said their last goodbyes only to reappear a few months later? Not only does said prossie look silly so do the fan-boys that waved her on her merry way with threads such as this.
We have another leaving thread due in the next few months to !  :sarcastic:

Belisknor

Crikey Im upsetting the fluffys by dissing there favourite prossie  :sarcastic: I'm I titled to my opinion have just got used to seeing better girls who do everything better.

vw

Im upsetting the fluffys.
Keep up the good work, I love the smell of fluffy tears in the morning

Offline Punter Griffin

Having met JC on several occasions, she seems genuine that she's retiring. Thinking about it now, while enjoying 'pillow talk' at the end of the last session, she said things that I now know meant she'd been thinking about it for a while. I'm sure lots of WGs say they are retiring and then come back...as I say, having met JC, she seems genuine. If I'm wrong and she comes back...great! I hope I am wrong.

It is weird that there aren't more reviews of her, but she's been one of the most popular girls in Plymouth for years now. Most (not all) people who have seen her, love her looks, her service, her enthusiasm etc.

I an genuine gutted she's quitting, the last time I saw her, she was the only reason I went to Plymouth! Now she won't be there, it's a kick in the teeth, for me and lots of others. So why can't people put up a 'Goodbye' thread? If you'd have met her, you'll be gutted (mostly), if you haven't met her, why comment? Just invite the thread and let those of us miss her. You don't need to have an opinion about everyone and every subject.

And sure, she is fluffy, lots of people like that. If you've seen her and she's not you're cuppa, fine, it just meant more time for me.  :)

Offline Bangers and Gash

She'll come back when sugar daddy drops her.  :dancegirl:

Belisknor

I was tempted to review her as part of my back log, I still have ones to write  :dash: but thinking through my visits nothing stood out as anything special. It wouldn't be fair to compare her to my most recent review due to the massive difference in price but you can compare her to Sexy Angelina who for a mere £35 more does everything so much better it staggers believe. The Jaycee fan club go and see her ( sorry for touting ) then come back to this forum and tell us how amazing Jaycee is because she really isn't !!!

PG you sound like you may have a touch of eas for this lady, have been there in the past and its never pretty  :(

vw

PG you sound like you may have a touch of eas for this lady, have been there in the past and its never pretty  :(
So does Bangers, he just hides it better !  Like a Pro !  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline jankg

To be honest I find the attitudes towards people that show a bit of affection towards a regular a bit odd. If you're banging someone over a period of time and get on really well with them then surely it's only natural. Doesn't mean everyone has be like that and doesn't mean you have to want to run off into the sunset with them! Each to there own, we all look for different things from punting.

As for Jaycee, I saw her once and it was a great punt. Haven't been back, not sure why really. Have just seen other girl girls that were more my cup of tea. Was only my second punt and I was new here and before I started doing reviews before anyone asks!

loveapunt