Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia in Aberdeen  (Read 1185 times)

5 review(s) for sexylucy2 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Budgie

External Link/Members Only

I had been in Aberdeen with work for a few days so thought I would see what the local punting was like. Going through the various profile's Lucia's stood out and along with the reviews she was getting I decided to go for a booking. I had taken the photos with a pinch of salt and assumed that if they were her, they were probably a few years old. Nope, that is how she looks.

I had only booked 30 mins so we started off with some kissing and mutual fondling then it was straight in to various positions and then a change of jacket and she finished me off with a covered BJ.

It was a decent punt with a great looking girl and I would recommend others to try her but there was an essence of Vanilla which would put me off seeing her again. I did ask if she worked elsewhere in Scotland and she occasionally travels to Edinburgh but doesn't visit Glasgow as she keeps getting asked for discounts :D

Offline The Man With No Name

Pity, as she looks very cute and could really do with her in Glasgow.

Does she DFK or even FK? What are her body and tits like?

Offline Courtney

doesn't visit Glasgow as she keeps getting asked for discounts :D

£120 an hour for a babe like this? ....really?......people asking for a discount?! To me £120 an hour is standard rate.

Offline Courtney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Smelly pussy....apparently. Second thoughts.....think I'll pass.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:27:52 pm by Courtney »

Offline Courtney

Offline spud jizz

Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Courtney

shes a nutter

....care to share your experience? Is she dangerous? Simply saying "she's a nutter" is of no use to anyone.

Offline Budgie

I didn't have any hygiene issues with her and she didn't do or say anything to make me think she was a nutter.

Her body is just as it looks in the pics but her kissing was pretty tame, no DFK and just the odd FK. Like I said she was a bit too vanilla for me but was a decent punt for the money.

Offline bushman

I stand with my original observation regarding the pussy odour I encountered during my first meet with her. But the lack of talent in Aberdeen got me to see her again and 2nd visit where miles better in smell and service provided.

This review......https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65913.0

....although maybe his nose could be a bit iffy.....

And no there's feck all wrong with my nose...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:20:41 pm by bushman »

Offline Courtney

I stand with my original observation regarding the pussy odour I encountered during my first meet with her. But the lack of talent in Aberdeen got me to see her again and 2nd visit where miles better in smell and service provided.

Sounds and smells good to me.  :D

And no there's feck all wrong with my nose...

Sorry! :blush:

Offline bushman

Sounds and smells good to me.  :D

Just a bit curious how does a good/clean pussy sound?  :music:

Offline JJM

Something a bit fishy here........crab paste!