Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: E r i c a R o y a l  (Read 955 times)

11 review(s) for E r i c a R o y a l$ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for __lisababy (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for lisababy_ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Lisaroyalty (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline euphmark

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a delayed review, I initially saw her mid-August and have just been putting off the review.. mainly because I'm embarrassed..

So I'm a tit man and I had my eye on her profile for a while.  She avoided my texts and calls for a week or so before agreeing to meet me a few days in advance.

On the day she left it until 2 hours prior to the meeting to let me know she needed a taxi (from East London to West London).  Why not tell me in advance?  Anyway, I booked her an Uber.. which she missed, and cost me a fiver for the cancellation.  I rebooked when she was actually outside, the total cost was £40.

She arrived looking stunning, fantastic dress shaped around her figure, 10/10 in that department.

I handed over £200 for 1.5 hours and got down to business.  Her blowjob skills were fantastic and playing with her boobs was something else.. they're massive for such a petite girl!  Her American accent makes her all the more sexier, and what's more she can take a pounding from any position.

Unfortunately she was on her period, and the stank coming off her nether regions was awful.  Enough for me to end it early.  What's more, she only brought 2 condoms with her - I can often go more but that's quite poor on her part.  Anyway on top of the pussy stank, after she had showered she left red streaks on the towels and bedsheets.  Truly disgusting!

As she left she gave me some money back and some more to book her a taxi back home.  Glad to see the back of her!

I can tell she is a decent service provider, but why subject me to her awful hygeine when she should have rescheduled?!

Offline backofthenet

This is a delayed review, I initially saw her mid-August and have just been putting off the review.. mainly because I'm embarrassed..

So I'm a tit man and I had my eye on her profile for a while.  She avoided my texts and calls for a week or so before agreeing to meet me a few days in advance.

On the day she left it until 2 hours prior to the meeting to let me know she needed a taxi (from East London to West London).  Why not tell me in advance?  Anyway, I booked her an Uber.. which she missed, and cost me a fiver for the cancellation.  I rebooked when she was actually outside, the total cost was £40.

She arrived looking stunning, fantastic dress shaped around her figure, 10/10 in that department.

I handed over £200 for 1.5 hours and got down to business.  Her blowjob skills were fantastic and playing with her boobs was something else.. they're massive for such a petite girl!  Her American accent makes her all the more sexier, and what's more she can take a pounding from any position.

Unfortunately she was on her period, and the stank coming off her nether regions was awful.  Enough for me to end it early.  What's more, she only brought 2 condoms with her - I can often go more but that's quite poor on her part.  Anyway on top of the pussy stank, after she had showered she left red streaks on the towels and bedsheets.  Truly disgusting!

As she left she gave me some money back and some more to book her a taxi back home.  Glad to see the back of her!

I can tell she is a decent service provider, but why subject me to her awful hygeine when she should have rescheduled?!

thanks so much for the review. I had her hotlisted, but this is enough to strike her from that list. Bad hygeine AND on the blob. NO NO NO.

CelticWarrior2

What girl provides a service while on the blob, or at least without using a sponge? Not sure you can blame her for everything though; you clearly agreed to pay for her transport, the odour is a natural occurrence and nothing wrong with you buying your own condoms for an outcall. At least she had the decency to partly refund you for your inconvenience. Sounds like you would have had a whale of a time at a different time of the month.
PS Freshly squeezed lemon juice works best on blood stains.

punther

Sorry to hear you had a shit punt

I had a similar experience with this hoe Layla Blaze: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71901.msg908868#msg908868

At least Erica was respectable enough to give you some money back

Offline backofthenet

Not sure you can blame her for everything though; you clearly agreed to pay for her transport, the odour is a natural occurrence and nothing wrong with you buying your own condoms for an outcall.

Agree about the condoms, but are you serious about the hygiene??? She clearly hadn't showered beforehand - that's unforgivable. Especially for 200 notes.

Sheesh.

CelticWarrior2

Agree about the condoms, but are you serious about the hygiene??? She clearly hadn't showered beforehand - that's unforgivable. Especially for 200 notes.

Sheesh.

Period blood smells - OP didn't say she clearly hasn't showered beforehand. But even if she'd showered on arrival there would have been a bloody metallic odour from the later activities. That's not hygiene - just basic biology. I'm not defending her - booking should never have been taken.

Offline Si198

Wow I'm sorry to hear this I saw erica and had a great time but I didn't have her at the wrong time of the month.

Glad she gave some cash back but sorry to hear about this