Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca Opinions?  (Read 1733 times)

The Chutney Ferret

Hi all, hope you don't mind me picking your brains for my first post. I've been thinking about seeing English Rebecca, but the reviews here seem to paint a very mixed picture. Sexually pleasing with an overtly friendly/chatty manner, or annoying, time wasting scatter brain?
I'd appreciate the opinion of anyone here that's seen her, thanks in advance.

squeezebox

Hi all, hope you don't mind me picking your brains for my first post. I've been thinking about seeing English Rebecca, but the reviews here seem to paint a very mixed picture. Sexually pleasing with an overtly friendly/chatty manner, or annoying, time wasting scatter brain?
I'd appreciate the opinion of anyone here that's seen her, thanks in advance.

Friendly/chatty manner, not time waster/scatty. She has a nice demeanour and is bi, so that could be of interest to you.

From recent reviews, her back problems are a thing of the past and for me, would be worth seeing again.
Looks a bit like Stacey Dooley on the BBC....  :drinks:

SirFrank

I found her to be a very nice girl - very friendly and extremely chatty. I didn't find her to be a time waster 

Offline biker-boy

Agree with the comments so far. Perfect, timely communication (I am fussy about that sort of thing - even down to spelling and grammar!), relaxed approach to meetings, very pleasant and enthralling 'entertainment' - just didn't need to hear about how expensive her apartment was, and about her all-expenses-paid client holidays.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
oops sorry if i bored you biker boy ! i do like a natter yes but its my way of breaking the ice and feeling comfortable with someone, in general that 5 or ten mins doesnt come out of your time ..
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

just didn't need to hear about how expensive her apartment was, and about her all-expenses-paid client holidays.

She's a compulsive liar, when she says expensive holidays she probably means a weekend at butlins in November paid for by her mum  :sarcastic:

Offline AnthG

She's a compulsive liar, when she says expensive holidays she probably means a weekend at butlins in November paid for by her mum  :sarcastic:

But find a WG whose head is seated firmly in reality. Its rarer than hens teeth as their are all a bit fantasists. I think its one of the main traits that causes them to do this job.

I think it more so depends on their attitude, and Rebecca has a nice one. She also was the main person who helped with identifying Mcfly after Daisy came out with a load of rubbish. If Rebecca hadn't posted people may have took Daisy at her word.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

cockneybstrd

She high fived that geezer after giving him a blow job in that video. For that reason I have to say I am out

Also I think she must be close to tight ebony in having the most bans from on here. The Lordship character went posing as a punter and slagging off the competition was a low point

James999

I think it more so depends on their attitude, and Rebecca has a nice one

Not true, she posted on here and repeatedly lied and told people they were bullying her if they questioned her, she spouted lies after lies, from her age and swearling she'd show her passport, then later admitting she lied about her age (repeatedly)  and repeatedly got caught out with other lies.

We all know pro$$ies are often "Flakey" but she took the piss on here repeatedly, remember she was the one who had a good job in the city but wasnt sure what to put on her USA visa as she didnt want to put Pro$$ie, and the bloke that brought her a cake shop  :sarcastic:

She was banned and asked to come back, Admin discussed it and decided no.

Perhaps she's more suited to the new forum where she can tout away to her hearts content  :music:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Please . do not put me in the same category as tye. I'm not a nasty person who would try abd ruin punters..
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline AnthG

her age and swearing she'd show her passport, then later admitting she lied about her age (repeatedly)  and repeatedly got caught out with other lies.

Totally forgot about that one.  :)

Perhaps she's more suited to the new forum where she can tout away to her hearts content  :music:

I get the feeling when the new forum opens, most WGs will just want to be members of there and find no need to be members of here due to the free ability to flirt and tout there which is what they likely really only want from being members.

James999

Please . do not put me in the same category

I'm not putting you in any category, just judging you on your actions and compulsive lies on here before you were banned  :music:

Daffs never been the same since he met you either  :crazy:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I get the feeling when the new forum opens, most WGs will just want to be members of there and find no need to be members of here due to the free ability to flirt and tout there which is what they likely really only want from being members.

what new forum?

Offline Davidmcdonald53

For someone who has got many great reviews this has certainly stirred up a hornet's nest I found her wonderful.

Offline PaintBrush

Fuck me gents what a thread.

For me, an excellent experience, return visit not made due to,her back problems and my work commitments.

Right up,their on my RL - just need to get my shit together and some funds in the punt bank

Offline Roth

:thumbsdown:r

As long as they are not ripping you off and are providing a good service, most prossie (and punters) have cover stories etc.  Daft not to for many.   :unknown:

Despite whatever story she tells she is an extremely good fuck.  :rose: :rose:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 04:19:55 am by Roth »

Offline dubs

Yeah she's a good un, and although she does like to chat it is done in her own time.

Far better to have a girl who engages with you than one who lies there like a silent sack of spuds

Offline PaintBrush

Anyway back to the OP.

Have you made your mind up yet?

Are you going to take an appointment with the fair lady or move on to someone else and start another classic UKP thread?

Offline bfl

She high fived that geezer after giving him a blow job in that video. For that reason I have to say I am out

Also I think she must be close to tight ebony in having the most bans from on here. The Lordship character went posing as a punter and slagging off the competition was a low point

Link?

Offline Roth

Yeah she's a good un, and although she does like to chat it is done in her own time.

Far better to have a girl who engages with you than one who lies there like a silent sack of spuds

+1.  :thumbsup:  OP now banned funny old thing! :dash:

pking_paul

OP Banned? I just wanted to say I enjoyed her chatter and if it wasn't for a funny moment on here I'd have been back by now. She is gorgeous and great company. If you like the sack of romanian spuds who only pretend to groan all the time - she's not for you!

Plus if she was banned, admin seems happy to let her back on now?

:drinks:

Offline PaintBrush

Oh well OP now banned, so  what the fuck was all this about ?

Offline hunnieme

Offline AnthG

What's this new forum?

I don't think its open yet. This is the topic Admin was mentioning more about it in.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68793.0

James999

Will it have some pro$$ie moderators  :lol:

Offline PLeisure

Will it have some pro$$ie moderators  :lol:
Nominating yourself, James999 ?!  :cool: