Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LILIA - Croydon - midweek pump and dump  (Read 1667 times)

2 review(s) for HOT SEXY LILIA... (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

I dropped someone  ;) in Croydon for a appointment, which then gave me small window of roughly 1hr, a quick AW search in Croydon brings up nothing great at all, this wg and a few others...but logistically this one was the best choice and she was immediately available, I was worried Initially but luckily she had natural breasts and a small caesarean scar iirc and a self lubricating pussy.

comms: with the wg, a bit strange really....when ever you speak there's a long silence before she replies...you think the lines gone dead.

Location: House off Mitcham road (west croydon, dunno why she had got Sutton), clean house, nicely decorated, loads of free parking, safe location.

Girl: not pretty not quite hideously ugly either, as per pic's, must be around 40, 5'2" tall. £40 for 30mins she's priced accordingly to looks imo. Very clean and fresh, after paying her she checked the notes with a pen infront of me (I prefer that if I'm honest) then went to stash it, when she returned she smelt strongly of soap and mouth wash.  :drinks:

Service: OWO, any/all positions, FK (but didn't peruse this)

No rushing, offered a shower, good length of OWO, wasn't the best technique...mostly focused on sucking the head...didn't work the shaft or balls sadly. Quite a tight pussy has to work it slowly until she moistened up.

Can't expect much for £40 for 30mins - Recommended as a quick pump as dump.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 12:56:15 pm by pumps »

robbybox

Hi pumps, thanks for your review  :thumbsup: . She does look quite nice from photo link you provided at the bottom ...imo she didn't look too enticing from her profile pic in red dress & goggles tho. I do like a sweet Hungarian girl or milf the bustier the better but I think I would hesitate if her punting den was in Croydon.
You used the words "safe location" and "West Croydon". In my view these two phrases don't belong in the same sentence. I lived & worked in the SE for many years and it was a known crack cocaine den particularly a place called Broad Green in the centre. In fact anywhere north of the Whitgift Centre right up the the environs of Thornton Heath was considered unsafe, particularly at night. The local papers were full of crimes like muggings and stabbings they were a regular occurrence virtually every day of the week. It was a concrete jungle I always felt a sense of unease there. I was reluctant to venture in broad daylight let alone after dark.
Maybe the new rail infrastructure linking it directly with central London and upmarket places like Shoreditch and Hoxton has improved its amenability and reputation a bit like the international rail hub has done for Kings Cross. But anyway good luck to Lilia I hope she continues to receive a healthy regular supply of good safe clientele.
It's a pity there aren't more busty hungarian milfs nearer to my patch the South Midlands. I have to travel as far as Harrow  to sample their friendly charms.

Offline pumps

Hi pumps, thanks for your review  :thumbsup: . She does look quite nice from photo link you provided at the bottom ...imo she didn't look too enticing from her profile pic in red dress & goggles tho. I do like a sweet Hungarian girl or milf the bustier the better but I think I would hesitate if her punting den was in Croydon.
You used the words "safe location" and "West Croydon". In my view these two phrases don't belong in the same sentence. I lived & worked in the SE for many years and it was a known crack cocaine den particularly a place called Broad Green in the centre. In fact anywhere north of the Whitgift Centre right up the the environs of Thornton Heath was considered unsafe, particularly at night. The local papers were full of crimes like muggings and stabbings they were a regular occurrence virtually every day of the week. It was a concrete jungle I always felt a sense of unease there. I was reluctant to venture in broad daylight let alone after dark.
Maybe the new rail infrastructure linking it directly with central London and upmarket places like Shoreditch and Hoxton has improved its amenability and reputation a bit like the international rail hub has done for Kings Cross. But anyway good luck to Lilia I hope she continues to receive a healthy regular supply of good safe clientele.
It's a pity there aren't more busty hungarian milfs nearer to my patch the South Midlands. I have to travel as far as Harrow  to sample their friendly charms.

lol what a story you've written, I agree that new picture is not nice at all, If it had been that photo when I was searching I'd may never of visited. But for £40....I didn't exactly have my sights set high either.

I've lived in South London my whole life and if you drive there at night, or walk there during the day (lets face it travelling from a to b in London at night where ever you are you can can never be truly safe) its 100% a safe location, no crack dens, no council blocks, no moody characters associated with council blocks!

:thumbsup:

Deviant

Pumps is fearless! She looks really ropey though. Not sure I could bring myself to part with £40 for her. If she approached me in everyday life and offered for free I would turn her down.

Offline pumps

It is what it is..... a pump and dump - with the limited time I had to spare.

t'will be usefull info to the masses of lurkers on a tight budget in Croydon -