Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie . - another time waster  (Read 511 times)

1 review(s) for sophie . (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline World Sick

External Link/Members Only

Apologies, this happened a few weeks ago and only getting round to doing this now.

Really wanted to see Sophie as she looked petite and wanted to try seeing a WG with red hair.

Comms

Agreed by text for a time of 6:30 for 30 minutes. Prompt response.

Somewhere near Paddington, nice block of apartments so would have been fairly discreet going in.

Meet

Same story of texting outside, waiting for 20 minutes and no response. Repeats calls and just pissed off. Thankfully my back up option was around.

I just don't get WGs who respond immediately but then ignore all your messages. Terrible service.

Offline herbie007

Sorry to hear she messed you about but thanks for the review, I certainly won’t go near her now.

I’m certain she wouldn’t like it if she got blanked going to an outcall so why the fuck do it to you. Odds on she most probably accepted a longer booking for more dosh. 

Lets hope Karma comes out to play.  :diablo:

Offline joe diddley

Sometimes it's not the girl herself who messes you around but the maid or receptionist who takes your calls, texts or e-mails (generally when she doesn't speak much English). If that's the case I would be tempted to give any girl where this has happened a second chance if she resurfaces at another venue, all other things being equal.

Offline World Sick

Fair point. Not really the hardest thing to get wrong. Only so many bookings in a day. Would be annoyed if it was a case of taking a longer booking for more money. I'm definitely a repeat customer so this was just a shame!

Offline gash bash

If her pics are real, she is worth trying again. Love redheads.  mmmmm.