Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Jenny32 (Ealing W13)  (Read 2719 times)

3 review(s) for Busty Hot Jenny (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:

Kissing
FK
DFK
Hand job
OWO
Tit wank (pear necklass)

Penetration (Protected)

Price: £70 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, Jenny English is limited.

Location: Flat on busy road. Bedroom, clean, medium to large sized, ok bed (head board makes some noise).
Small Mid sized bathroom with a real bath + shower attachment and lots toiletries. Free parking less than 5 mins away + pay and display near by.
Tube = Northfields 20 mins walk, Train: West Ealing less than 10 mins walk.

Would I visit again: YES

Pictures: are fair to good. but some angle hide her size.

The girl: long blond hair, size 12-14 (is fair) 5 foot 4+, 30s, Real tits (D cup) and plump ass (subjective I know), has some tattoos.

Plus + Good attitude and ok service (IMO). 3 pops in my time there, No Clock watching, very good owo.

Neutral:The sex could have been better. Made to wait 15 min, entrance to the flat, not the best (day time visits may be better for some, IMO)

I will add,

Cow girl could have been better, OWO was very good, using her tongue, lips, face and different speed. She listed as 31 but acted younger IMO (not in a bad way). Duo are available (with, several W/G I know of)

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 08:27:11 am by The_Don »

Offline punk

Seen her a number of times now, all in all pretty good both as zara diamond and jenny,in different locations both east and west london.

My only negative has been that i have been slightly rushed towards the end the last two times i've seen her and last time i was also kept waiting for 15 minutes,though i was 15 minutes late.

I would say she is around 7-8 out of 10.

was working with this woman i think?

External Link/Members Only

Good review

Offline The_Don

Seen her a number of times now, all in all pretty good both as zara diamond and jenny,in different locations both east and west london.

My only negative has been that i have been slightly rushed towards the end the last two times i've seen her and last time i was also kept waiting for 15 minutes,though i was 15 minutes late.

I would say she is around 7-8 out of 10.

was working with this woman i think?

Good review

Thanks for the old profile name (zara diamond)

Yes Nicole was one but 2 others were also working:

I can't find the other profile (I think she left for Hungary) She was a good looking W/G

Offline punk

Thanks for the old profile name (zara diamond)

Yes Nicole was one but 2 others were also working:

I can't find the other profile (I think she left for Hungary) She was a good looking W/G

Was she tall?

Offline The_Don

Offline pumps

Another day another eastern european The don, does punting with them start to feel a bit monotonous?

Just speaking from my Latina rampage experience over the last couple years....

Offline punk

She was laying down on the bed, but I guess 5.9+

this one was taller than 1.8 metres my height,friendly had to come in the room when i was about to get going,though jenny did asked if it was ok as she needed to get keys,on leaving she looked at me and smiling, said

"I hope you enjoy and have a good time"

Offline The_Don

Another day another eastern european The don, does punting with them start to feel a bit monotonous?

Not really, I just swap around and currently some E.E (Eastern European) W/G fit the bill £ nicely.

Offline The_Don

I've only punted a few and most (locally are priced £120 - £140) this can be (up to) 2 punts with E.E for me. Some of which are regular. Thus I've not tried of late!

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for another first proper review of a girl, Don.

You really are the champion of the reasonably priced punts.  :hi:

Offline pumps

Not really, I just swap around and currently some E.E (Eastern European) W/G fit the bill £ nicely.

I suppose, maybe I'm just too fussy as I rarely see a girl more than once, I just feel like after I've seen 20 pole/hung etc EE's I've seen them all.  but gotta agree they fit the bill nicely in terms of value for money.