Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim, Ambassador Sauna, Edinburgh  (Read 2480 times)

Offline CeeJay

Why oh why did I break the habit of several years and return to this place.(Because it was only place open after 10pm)

Only two girls on. £20 entrance and £70 for sex in half an hour - apparently £50 for a handjob. It was OW and sex was very functionary. Also got told time was running out at that point you are on top and not in a position to check your phone. Came and left.

Was told that it's open to 2pm. Why is it open so late when better places like BSS and NTS are not? Does anyone know?

Offline auldie63

Probably because they only get custom when the good ones are closed.

Offline daviebond

Probably because they only get custom when the good ones are closed.
Aye, its the only way they can stay in business. Still wouldnt go there even if I was pissed

Offline David1970

£90 for half hour, you must be mad to pay that, what a rip off.
Is that the normal price for saunas in Edinburgh?

Shagger69

Is Kim the older slim girl with curly hair? Comes from Glasgow?

Offline CeeJay

Aye, its the only way they can stay in business. Still wouldnt go there even if I was pissed
£90 for half hour, you must be mad to pay that, what a rip off.
Is that the normal price for saunas in Edinburgh?

Yeah but why don't the others try for a later license so they could stay open until early hours?

The No9 Sauna used to be like that in Merchant Street. Who was the blonde girl who used to be there. She was good. Wild like Sami.

Offline CeeJay

Is Kim the older slim girl with curly hair? Comes from Glasgow?
Curly hair yes. I don't know where she was from. Never got that chatty. As I said, very functionary.

JazzMan

Been there a couple of times years ago.
Would never return.
It's just for Geordies on stag nights.
Rip off.

Offline foreverchanges

Been there a couple of times years ago.
Would never return.
It's just for Geordies on stag nights.
Rip off.

Haha  Im sure even my fellow North Easterners would  think twice about visiting this shit hole.
The only decent lass I ever saw there was a petite  Scottish lass by the name of  Kaylea but that was back in 2000...shortly after I discovered London Street ...the rest is history!!

Offline CeeJay

Only good time I had was several years ago and some Rangers daft blonde woman from West Lothian. She put some effort in.

The other times I've been it was combination of cock thought and inebriation. They weren't very memorable.

Thing about Ambassador is the lay out is great and it would make a great place if they put some effort into it.