Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Hot & Sexy X - Glasgow  (Read 1747 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only

Kimi was a Plan D after trying all day to get a fix having not punted for 3 weeks.

Texted the number on her profile and got a reply about half hour later. Comms thereafter were fine, all by text. Location is high rise in Anniesland. I parked in the Retail Park Car Park. Phoned when I arrived and she gave me apartment number. All I'll say is use the lift as its farther up the stairs than you might think. Bit of a problem with the buzzer but got in eventually.

When she opened the door my first reaction was that it was a different girl, but on reflection and having looked at her pics again, it is; same bed in pics. She was wearing a short dress. Not the best looking; bit of a paunch, nice enough tits though. Pretty basic studio flat.

We both stripped off and I lay on the bed. Wasn't tempted to kiss tbh. She started licking and sucking my balls before some decent deepthroat. She was happy for me to finger her pussy and ass, but not deep in ass.

Then some cowgirl; it was a bit of a squeeze tbh.  :lol: Had a nice suck of her tits. A bit more oral followed before I shot my load all over her face and in her mouth, which was a bit of a surprise as neither are on her likes list, but she did invite me to choose though, so no problem with me misbehaving.

TBH it was that surprise that made this a positive. Otherwise it was very mediocre. Nice girl, English no great but she is quite chatty at the end. £50 for half hour although I probably only stayed 20 mins. Doubt I'll be back but she did the trick on this occasion.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 06:50:34 pm by DG »

Offline dougal

DG

Was the oral with or without

Without.

Sorry, just noticed my original post might be confusing; it is the girl in the pics.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:27:22 pm by DG »

DG

Realised that my review is a bit incomplete; I know certain details are important to some punters.

When I arrived she was quite nervous it seemed; no approach to me for a kiss or anything. As I said I didn't feel inclined to make the first move in that regard either.

No offer of a shower or drink or anything.

After punt I was offered usual wipes to clean up a bit, but again no offer of a shower. I asked if I could wash my hands and was directed to a rather shabby looking bathroom. I noticed there was a bath with shower head attached to the wall, but not a stand up shower with screen. Having washed my hands I couldn't see a towel; asked for one but after a bit of rummaging around she told me in broken English that they were in the wash. She offered me a bit of toilet paper, so I just shook them dry. So I'm afraid no fluffy towels and smellies available here!!

I mentioned a bit of bother with the buzzer; it didn't work and there may have been a poor signal or something cos she didn't immediately reply when I text or rang. I got in when a girl came out, which at first I though might be her, but she walked right by on her phone. However when I left the same girl was coming back in, on her phone again. Wonder if this is her pal as she looked EE TBH.

Offline pilgrim

Any idea if she is Polish or another Romanian stating Polish?

Was she and the flat clean?  Its good that you got OWO and CIM included considering neither are mentioned on her likes list.  Whats holding you back on doing a repeat visit?

I looked through her AW feedback and there is mention of her mate "Clara"  a search for Clara in Glasgow comes up with this. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  I know the pics are not great but could this be the one you saw coming and going?

chico1000

Some time ago I spoke to this girl on the phone and although not a super linguist expert I would definitely say she was Polish.

RandyF

She's deffo Polish.  I visited a big titted Pole bird who's long gone, in the Merchant city, and this Hot & Sexy bird opened the door and was wandering around the flat playing with her phone. She attempted some banter.

At that time she was dirt cheap.  £40 for 30mins, I think it was, £20 for 15.

Pretty uninspiring, to be honest  :unknown:

DG

Was she and the flat clean?  Its good that you got OWO and CIM included considering neither are mentioned on her likes list.  Whats holding you back on doing a repeat visit?

I looked through her AW feedback and there is mention of her mate "Clara"  a search for Clara in Glasgow comes up with this. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  I know the pics are not great but could this be the one you saw coming and going?

Like Chico I'm no expert in EE dialect, but I have no reason to doubt she is Polish. My point of reference is we talked about the football ie. Scotland and Poland and her pronounciation of Robert Lewondoski was impressive  :lol: Met one other Polish girl and she sounded similar.

As for the other girl being Ciara; difficult to tell but there are definite similarities eg. size, hair colour/length, but this girl was not made up for punting that's for sure.

She was clean; the flat, whilst not in great nick, was clean enough. She was burning josticks so I don't know if there are smokers there, but I didn't detect that on her, but then again I didn't kiss her.

As for not going back, yes the extras were a treat, but it just didn't click, she did nothing for me. It was one of those punts where you walk out the door and the first thing you think of is how best you could have spent your £50? My review is Positive because she delivered what she offers and more, just didn't do it for me.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:31:59 pm by DG »

DG

Just read both girls AW feedback and the same punter posted FB at the same time and date for both, although he doesn't mention a duo.

Offline The Man With No Name

I'm pretty sure it is. I called Clara the other week just to see what was what and said she lived in Anniesland, ruling her out straight away as I couldn't be arsed with the trek. And when I asked who she did threesome with and if her partner had a profile, I'm sure she said "Hot and Sexy" or something equally generic along those lines.

In any event, it shows the sorry state of affairs when we're even bothering to discuss such average girls, with what would likely turn out to be (as it has in the case) just as mediocre a punt.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 11:22:01 pm by The Man With No Name »

DG

I'm pretty sure it is. I called Clara the other week just to see what was what and said she lived in Anniesland, ruling her out straight away as I couldn't be arsed with the trek. And when I asked who she did threesome with and if her partner had a profile, I'm sure she said "Hot and Sexy" or something equally generic along those lines.

In any event, it shows the sorry state of affairs when we're even bothering to discuss such average girls, with what would likely turn out to be (as it has in the case) just as mediocre a punt.

+1

Well said. I'm not a prolific reviewer, largely because this is my first punt away from my regular for about 4 months, but in the spirit of punterhood, thought I'd give you guys the heads up, but yes, we do seem to be rambling a bit.  :drinks:

Guess this is why I stick to a regular  :lol:

Offline The Man With No Name

+1

Well said. I'm not a prolific reviewer, largely because this is my first punt away from my regular for about 4 months, but in the spirit of punterhood, thought I'd give you guys the heads up, but yes, we do seem to be rambling a bit.  :drinks:

Guess this is why I stick to a regular  :lol:

No criticism aimed at you, any review is always welcome. It's just sad there's such a dearth of talent just now that we're bothering to analyse it.

Was going to suggest you ask admin to change it to a Neutral since that very much seemed to be your impression of the punt, but considering you got what you did for 50 quid I guess she's earned the green light if you were happy enough. Then again, if it was only the facial she doesn't advertise (and therefore likely doesn't do half the time) that made this positive, maybe you should.

DG

No criticism aimed at you, any review is always welcome. It's just sad there's such a dearth of talent just now that we're bothering to analyse it.

Was going to suggest you ask admin to change it to a Neutral since that very much seemed to be your impression of the punt, but considering you got what you did for 50 quid I guess she's earned the green light if you were happy enough. Then again, if it was only the facial she doesn't advertise (and therefore likely doesn't do half the time) that made this positive, maybe you should.

No worries, I didn't think you were criticising. I thought about a neutral but couldn't think of a good reason. As I said it was a Plan D; my heart probably wasn't in it and she delivered great OWO and DT and was a pretty good tight shag. So I thought it would be unfair to give her less than Positive, particularly as I got unlisted service too.