Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: vicky allure  (Read 1914 times)

peterdd18

External Link/Members Only

Decided to try Vicky of allure as SJ is now to far away for me.

Wow wow wow pretty much sums Vicky up. one of the most attractive lasses I have ever seen. We got on pretty well and talked a lot and just things in general. She has an amazing body and everywhere is very firm and she does look quite young.

Will I go back. to right I will.

Comms as good as ever with allure. quick responses and clear directions .

Offline AnthG

one of the most attractive lasses I have ever seen.

Agree totally and completely on this one.  :thumbsup:  The difference on the looks scale from her and every other girl I have ever booked is massive. If she started showing face pics on her profile, every other girl would go out of business.  :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 06:51:27 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bronson24

Agree totally and completely on this one.  :thumbsup:  The difference on the looks scale from her and every other girl I have ever booked is massive. If she started showing face pics on her profile, every other girl would go out of business.  :kissgirl:

I may have to pay her a visit sometime then, she does look nice but ive learnt that stunning looks arent everything when choosing a girl
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 07:03:28 pm by bronson24 »

Offline OscarC

Yeah she may be great looking, but is she a good shag? Good OWO, good technique? Is she responsive/take the lead?

greychap

She has a nice personality too which is the icing on top of the cake :thumbsup:

Offline bronson24

She has a nice personality too which is the icing on top of the cake :thumbsup:

Does she put a good effort into the punt? Im really tempted by her but lack of cim is holding me back

greychap

Does she put a good effort into the punt? Im really tempted by her but lack of cim is holding me back

Think Anth is the one to ask on this or even themm2.

Offline AnthG

Depends on what you mean by good effort. She is quite a shy person overall so you are not going to get Keeva/Tori Taylor type craziness from her.

But if you mean does she try her best to please. Definitely.

Put if this way, while this girl is working. I personally and genuinely don't see any need to book anyone else. She just does it for me big style. I have seen her 10 times now. And god willing this time next year I will have seen her another 10 times :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:10:16 pm by AnthG »

greychap

Depends on what you mean by good effort. She is quite a shy person overall so you are not going to get Keeva/Tori Taylor type craziness from her.

Put if this way, while this girl is working. I personally and genuinely don't see any need to book anyone else. She just does it for me big style. I have seen her 10 times now. And god willing this time next year I will have seen her another 10 times :)

You go for it Anth, you only live once :thumbsup:

Offline bronson24

Yea thanks for reply anth. As long as she does her best to please i suppose thats a pretty big positive for me

Offline sesalovdarlo

Rod trotter

Anal, owo, cim, facial?

Good point !! Is there a review of the sex out there? Or just a bunch of luvvy duvvy comments on how wonderful she is?

vw

Good point !! Is there a review of the sex out there? Or just a bunch of luvvy duvvy comments on how wonderful she is?
Seems that way !

Has anyone every fucked this honey !

Offline Mansell

Seems that way !

Has anyone every fucked this honey !

Not yet, but I'm going to and I will give details  :thumbsup:

Rod trotter

Not yet, but I'm going to and I will give details  :thumbsup:

good lad, be as filthy as you like  :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

Anal, owo, cim, facial?

Anal; No,
OWO; Yes,
CIM; No,
Facial; Have never asked as its not my thing.

Rod trotter

Anal; No,
OWO; Yes,
CIM; No,
Facial; Have never asked as its not my thing.

thought anal was a big thing for you AG? limited services no matter how good looking

Offline Mansell

thought anal was a big thing for you AG? limited services no matter how good looking

Rod, bit more time reading and less posting might be a plan, just saying. Anth is very much a GFE kind of guy and Anal is definately not a big thing for him. Read his Overnight review with Vicky and you'll get the picture.

Offline NotTooOld4It

She doesn't appear of Allure's site any more.

Rod trotter

Rod, bit more time reading and less posting might be a plan, just saying. Anth is very much a GFE kind of guy and Anal is definately not a big thing for him. Read his Overnight review with Vicky and you'll get the picture.

yes i know all that but he is also an anal fan off memory, he can confirm that ive no doubt and yes i know he's changed tact a wee bit these days ok   :D

Offline AnthG

yes i know all that but he is also an anal fan off memory, he can confirm that ive no doubt and yes i know he's changed tact a wee bit these days ok   :D

Yep, A-Levels is the best thing you can do in a booking by far. But next to no girls will do it, its the one service you know almost all girls you have no chance of getting from them. So you just accept what is on offer.

But Mansell is correct. I do not in anyway go for PSE type punts. Its GFE style I like. The two best girls in the region have quite limited services when you think of it. As in Tori Taylor does not do CIM or Anal neither.