Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica - Leicester - North East Leicestershire  (Read 1622 times)

7 review(s) for XX Erica XX (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Timmy2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I have posted this link, but she has had issues with her account and will probably create a new account, if this happens I will ask ADMIN to replace it with the new link

A new English girl here in Leicester, Laurena is a very friendly pretty slim blond size 8 I would say, with small firm tits and responsive nipples.
Sweet pussy with nicely formed larger than normal labia, which was quite a turn-on especially as I sucked on them and they lay firmly on my tongue.
Her apartment is clean safe and very welcoming as was she.

The Meeting
Good Comms throughout, she was a recommendation from a UKP Newbie.. Tag35 so well done that man
A bit pricey at £140 for the hour, but we did discuss the possibility of reducing her price a little to bring her into line with others, but to be fair, Anal is on offer at that price... so not bad value.  She is a very accommodating girl and listened to what I wanted and delivered it superbly.
I parked up on the road outside the apartment complex and was invited in 10 mins early.
We started by playing my latest game with new girls, she open the door with her eyes closed and disappeared into the bedroom sat down eyes tightly closed and mouth open... I put the dosh in her hand and confirmed it was in fact me, and not some nutter (opps...perhaps I am)... I undressed and stepped forward, wiping my already massively pre-cummed cock on her pretty face slipping a semi hard cock into her mouth she devoured me and I was hard in seconds.. loving this I stayed like that for a good five minutes... getting my cock sucked by some bird I have never spoken to before or even kissed.
I have a Patent Pending on the newbie starting scenario, if you are interested in using it...just ask, I will share FOC with any UKP punter because this is what the fucking site is about....  :thumbsup:
I kissed her passionately and asked her to open her eyes... she did and said that was fab really sexy... I don't think she was talking about seeing my face for the first time.  :sarcastic:
I got her onto all fours and stuck my tongue deep into her ass, she liked that but unfortunately  some punter has fucked her a little to hard in the ass and she asked if I could leave her ass alone.  I told her I was hoping for anal but I would respect her request but she would have to make sure I was adequately compensated for... You will be she said... Onto her pussy, deep inside with my tongue and as I said I sucked on those flaps, and they lay on my tongue what a fuckin nice feeling that was... You guts know I have been looking for larger downstairs ladies... this girl ticked that box nicely..No massive but different  really nice :P
Fingers in, felt nice (She had agreed to try fisting with me, prime mover for the punt) and she was tight so I was slightly disappointed I was expecting a volumous fanny, but she was feeling quite tight (and wet)
Come on babe, get on my cock again, she was on it at once, deep wet and soft...I just lay there and accepted what was being delivered, make some noise, gag, lick me suck my balls, I was being quite bossy and she was taking it.. Bring your pussy up her babe.. onto a 69 her hanging lips flapping around inside my mouth...fab really fab.
There was no way I wasn't gong to finger her ass, she squirmed a bit put I gently fucked her ass gently just the tip... (Just like REDT4 likes it from Mandy..fuckin faggot)...So I am on her G Spot, and gentle fingering her ass, she stops sucking my cock and asks me what I am doing... I am massaging your G Spot (bear in mind she is 28 and an experienced WG and I am explaining her anatomy to her) no one has ever found that before she said.... ) now I may get criticized here but my cover has been blown ages ago.. but I couldn't resist it..... "BABE YOU HAVE JUST BEEN RADDY(ed)"   get back on my cock.. she dually obliged.. I aske her if CIM was on offer and she declined even when I said I would share it...Come on my face  was the compromise we came up with...
In between mouth fulls of pussy I was talking to her and asked her if she could come easy, she said not not really... remember that...
Back to my cock, i am enjoying this beyond believe ... slow deep sucking gagging the lot... come on let me fuck your face, I leap up as she gets into position and take hold of my rampant cock... (there is another euphuism for next weeks duo... ) I am absolutely wet, cock, balls, legs, belly the lot... I start to fuck her face hard and fast but it was better before, so I get back on the bed and she starts again... anyway... I eventually come all over her face and we clean up and relax and chat for a bit..
I easea finger back into her pussy and she shudders I ask what up, what are you doing.... I am on your G Spot, I release, she relaxes so I go again and her whole body shudders... Never ever has anyone found that before... Great BIG smile on my face, I say you can have some more later... Come on babe lets get my FISTING ticked once nd for all.. She hand me the lube and away we go...
I have learnt that the slower and longer you go at this the more successful you are going to be, her pussy is quite tight as I start she relaxes and two fingers are eased in and out I tease her every now and then by hitting her spot.. her face is a picture.... 3 fingers then four, I am chatting to her throughout...  surreal very relaxed.
We have discussed the traffic light system to make sure I don't hurt her but more importantly to make sure I reach my goal.  I am in to the knuckle now and going for getting past them...In I go, she is squirming a bit but game girl she said I'm ok.... In with the thumb shall we go for it..,. yep please.
Up to the knuckle and past, in further then with anyone else... (remember I have got fuckin big hands to go with my Giant status - actually 6ft 6" is officially a giant, so again I am lacking that extra inch  :()  Final push and she goes RED... nearly there but not quite... good try thou 95% there...
She is now lying there chatting away and smiling about her efforts for the morning, when I start to finger her again and hit the spot, she says my whole body is reeling when you hit it... I now need to perform... play with your clit while I finger you, I am on the button, she is moaning, smiling, nearly crying I increase the pace and so does she... come on lets have you coming babe, she smiles, as I bang away in her pussy, teasing her as I flick the spot, bang the spot, push her spot... I have never ever had this power before....  I am starting to believe the fuckin hype I have created in the monster that is Raddy... Mrs Raddy would piss herself (after she had killed me that is) she reckons I am fuckin useless in bed....  :sarcastic:  Anyway were was I... almost there, she is simply gone well gone, then she explodes with a violent orgasm, better than she has ever ever ever had.. (her words) her body is shaking (just had an email from her 3 hours later, states her legs are still shaking) and that she would have paid £250 for that had she been a bored frustrated housewife..... ha ha pimp me baby....  :crazy: :wacko: :P
Kissed her, tongue but not deep but nice... cleaned up and dressed, I was in 10 mins early and out 15mins late ....but I didn't ask her for more money.....  :sarcastic:

I forgot, she licked her pussy juices from my fingers like a good one and took some deep face fingering to the gag relax and back, I just love doing that, she did suck the finger that had been in her ass, not sure if she realised, but we did discuss ass to mouth for next time , yes there will be a next time.
As some of you know I am due a MMF with cock sucking next week, she was supportive and wants to know how it goes...she did shove four fingers down my throat to see what my gag reflex is like and I was ok....  :sarcastic:

That's enough now....
Will I go back - Yep
Will I fuck her next time - Yep
Will I fuck her ass next time  - Yep
Will I suck cock - Yep ----opps different thread
ha ha

Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and performing.... Yep I fuckin Performed today

:drinks: :rolleyes: :P :dance: :yahoo:
Raddy

MrBridger

Great review Raddy. My Leicester HL grows by the day.   

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great report Raddy. As usual, I enjoy reading your reviews, as well as those of mutinyonthecounty. Have to be careful nand not laugh too loud,
else attract unwanted attention whlst on the laptop.

Looks like another one for the HL..... which is now getting longer and longer, you are to blame for some of that!!  :hi:

Offline redt4

Bet we all wish we had Raddy's punting funds ....

Timmy2

I nearly posted a thank you to myself.... still buzzing

cheers
GSpot Raddy

Wish I still had my punting funds....  :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Bet we all wish we had Raddy's punting funds ....

Don't forget the large 4 fingers!!  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

cheers
GSpot Raddy

Don't you mean your retirement fund?

Timmy2

Tooooo right... must be about £10k in 18 months

My Money, but Mrs Raddy would kill me and then kill me again  :( :( :( :( :(

Raddy

Timmy2

Ha ha
Just sent Laurena a copy of the review
her response

That is fucking awesome thank you.....did I really suck on the finger you had in my ass hmm maybe I should add this to my likes list hahaha  :P

Raddy

Offline redt4

cheers
GSpot Raddy

Will you be signing off at the end of your review tuesday in the same manner.....this week g spot raddy, next week cock sucker raddy.....😂😂😂

Timmy2

Yes why not....
Bet you loose respect for me won't you...haha

I need to get into the zone now.... might take some time  :P
 :drinks:
Raddy

Offline mh

A bit pricey at £140 for the hour, but we did discuss the possibility of reducing her price a little to bring her into line with others, but to be fair, Anal is on offer at that price... so not bad value.
but unfortunately  some punter has fucked her a little to hard in the ass and she asked if I could leave her ass alone.  I told her I was hoping for anal but I would respect her request but she would have to make sure I was adequately compensated for... You will be she said...

So price not bad value as it includes anal, but anal was not possible?
 :unknown:

Timmy2

Fair comment..,.. that is her price...cannot legislate for rough treatment previously
Fisting was my agenda item
Anal will be available and is normally but fair comment

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Just got home from work and time to catch up. I am sat on the loo reading your review and like others laughing out load.
My kids are shouting are you ok dad or is senility setting in. Cheeky buggers :sarcastic:

Nice one Raddy, you dirty bastard  :lol:  :D :lol: :D :lol:

Timmy2

Hi...You are going to have to find a quite room to read the duo review
Raddy

Offline redt4

Hi...You are going to have to find a quite room to read the duo review
Raddy

Somewhere with a sick bowl for the fainthearted may be a wise choice....😲😲😲😲

Timmy2

Somewhere with a sick bowl for the fainthearted may be a wise choice....😲😲😲😲
pussy

Timmy2

I have posted this link, but she has had issues with her account and will probably create a new account, if this happens I will ask ADMIN to replace it with the new link

A new English girl here in Leicester, Laurena is a very friendly pretty slim blond size 8 I would say, with small firm tits and responsive nipples.
Sweet pussy with nicely formed larger than normal labia, which was quite a turn-on especially as I sucked on them and they lay firmly on my tongue.
Her apartment is clean safe and very welcoming as was she.

The Meeting
Good Comms throughout, she was a recommendation from a UKP Newbie.. Tag35 so well done that man
A bit pricey at £140 for the hour, but we did discuss the possibility of reducing her price a little to bring her into line with others, but to be fair, Anal is on offer at that price... so not bad value.  She is a very accommodating girl and listened to what I wanted and delivered it superbly.
I parked up on the road outside the apartment complex and was invited in 10 mins early.
We started by playing my latest game with new girls, she open the door with her eyes closed and disappeared into the bedroom sat down eyes tightly closed and mouth open... I put the dosh in her hand and confirmed it was in fact me, and not some nutter (opps...perhaps I am)... I undressed and stepped forward, wiping my already massively pre-cummed cock on her pretty face slipping a semi hard cock into her mouth she devoured me and I was hard in seconds.. loving this I stayed like that for a good five minutes... getting my cock sucked by some bird I have never spoken to before or even kissed.
I have a Patent Pending on the newbie starting scenario, if you are interested in using it...just ask, I will share FOC with any UKP punter because this is what the fucking site is about....  :thumbsup:
I kissed her passionately and asked her to open her eyes... she did and said that was fab really sexy... I don't think she was talking about seeing my face for the first time.  :sarcastic:
I got her onto all fours and stuck my tongue deep into her ass, she liked that but unfortunately  some punter has fucked her a little to hard in the ass and she asked if I could leave her ass alone.  I told her I was hoping for anal but I would respect her request but she would have to make sure I was adequately compensated for... You will be she said... Onto her pussy, deep inside with my tongue and as I said I sucked on those flaps, and they lay on my tongue what a fuckin nice feeling that was... You guts know I have been looking for larger downstairs ladies... this girl ticked that box nicely..No massive but different  really nice :P
Fingers in, felt nice (She had agreed to try fisting with me, prime mover for the punt) and she was tight so I was slightly disappointed I was expecting a volumous fanny, but she was feeling quite tight (and wet)
Come on babe, get on my cock again, she was on it at once, deep wet and soft...I just lay there and accepted what was being delivered, make some noise, gag, lick me suck my balls, I was being quite bossy and she was taking it.. Bring your pussy up her babe.. onto a 69 her hanging lips flapping around inside my mouth...fab really fab.
There was no way I wasn't gong to finger her ass, she squirmed a bit put I gently fucked her ass gently just the tip... (Just like REDT4 likes it from Mandy..fuckin faggot)...So I am on her G Spot, and gentle fingering her ass, she stops sucking my cock and asks me what I am doing... I am massaging your G Spot (bear in mind she is 28 and an experienced WG and I am explaining her anatomy to her) no one has ever found that before she said.... ) now I may get criticized here but my cover has been blown ages ago.. but I couldn't resist it..... "BABE YOU HAVE JUST BEEN RADDY(ed)"   get back on my cock.. she dually obliged.. I aske her if CIM was on offer and she declined even when I said I would share it...Come on my face  was the compromise we came up with...
In between mouth fulls of pussy I was talking to her and asked her if she could come easy, she said not not really... remember that...
Back to my cock, i am enjoying this beyond believe ... slow deep sucking gagging the lot... come on let me fuck your face, I leap up as she gets into position and take hold of my rampant cock... (there is another euphuism for next weeks duo... ) I am absolutely wet, cock, balls, legs, belly the lot... I start to fuck her face hard and fast but it was better before, so I get back on the bed and she starts again... anyway... I eventually come all over her face and we clean up and relax and chat for a bit..
I easea finger back into her pussy and she shudders I ask what up, what are you doing.... I am on your G Spot, I release, she relaxes so I go again and her whole body shudders... Never ever has anyone found that before... Great BIG smile on my face, I say you can have some more later... Come on babe lets get my FISTING ticked once nd for all.. She hand me the lube and away we go...
I have learnt that the slower and longer you go at this the more successful you are going to be, her pussy is quite tight as I start she relaxes and two fingers are eased in and out I tease her every now and then by hitting her spot.. her face is a picture.... 3 fingers then four, I am chatting to her throughout...  surreal very relaxed.
We have discussed the traffic light system to make sure I don't hurt her but more importantly to make sure I reach my goal.  I am in to the knuckle now and going for getting past them...In I go, she is squirming a bit but game girl she said I'm ok.... In with the thumb shall we go for it..,. yep please.
Up to the knuckle and past, in further then with anyone else... (remember I have got fuckin big hands to go with my Giant status - actually 6ft 6" is officially a giant, so again I am lacking that extra inch  :()  Final push and she goes RED... nearly there but not quite... good try thou 95% there...
She is now lying there chatting away and smiling about her efforts for the morning, when I start to finger her again and hit the spot, she says my whole body is reeling when you hit it... I now need to perform... play with your clit while I finger you, I am on the button, she is moaning, smiling, nearly crying I increase the pace and so does she... come on lets have you coming babe, she smiles, as I bang away in her pussy, teasing her as I flick the spot, bang the spot, push her spot... I have never ever had this power before....  I am starting to believe the fuckin hype I have created in the monster that is Raddy... Mrs Raddy would piss herself (after she had killed me that is) she reckons I am fuckin useless in bed....  :sarcastic:  Anyway were was I... almost there, she is simply gone well gone, then she explodes with a violent orgasm, better than she has ever ever ever had.. (her words) her body is shaking (just had an email from her 3 hours later, states her legs are still shaking) and that she would have paid £250 for that had she been a bored frustrated housewife..... ha ha pimp me baby....  :crazy: :wacko: :P
Kissed her, tongue but not deep but nice... cleaned up and dressed, I was in 10 mins early and out 15mins late ....but I didn't ask her for more money.....  :sarcastic:

I forgot, she licked her pussy juices from my fingers like a good one and took some deep face fingering to the gag relax and back, I just love doing that, she did suck the finger that had been in her ass, not sure if she realised, but we did discuss ass to mouth for next time , yes there will be a next time.
As some of you know I am due a MMF with cock sucking next week, she was supportive and wants to know how it goes...she did shove four fingers down my throat to see what my gag reflex is like and I was ok....  :sarcastic:

That's enough now....
Will I go back - Yep
Will I fuck her next time - Yep
Will I fuck her ass next time  - Yep
Will I suck cock - Yep ----opps different thread
ha ha

Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and performing.... Yep I fuckin Performed today

:drinks: :rolleyes: :P :dance: :yahoo:
Raddy

Laurena has now morphed into Erica... thanks Admin

Erica was just as good...he he
Raddy