Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: melissadevine put her price up  (Read 5169 times)

Yohan Kebab 2

Her performance is great too matches the looks i will post review from Saturday later. Definitely one of the hottest girls in the north east

1andhalfhands

Her performance is great too matches the looks i will post review from Saturday later. Definitely one of the hottest girls in the north east

I agree there

felt bad after moaing about a silly £10 increase when what you get is first class

we have sorted things now and glad shes doesnt hold a grudge and still willing to see me  :thumbsup:

boro i full of mingers and bareback romaians

can see her been my reg

greychap

I agree there

felt bad after moaing about a silly £10 increase when what you get is first class

we have sorted things now and glad shes doesnt hold a grudge and still willing to see me  :thumbsup:

boro i full of mingers and bareback romaians

can see her been my reg

That is good that she is not holding any grudge and your right a £10 increase aint a huge thing in the light of her doing a good service and being English, there is too many dodgy girls out there scamming or Romanian.

1andhalfhands

That is good that she is not holding any grudge and your right a £10 increase aint a huge thing in the light of her doing a good service and being English, there is too many dodgy girls out there scamming or Romanian.

+1 greychap

I have just read 2 very good reviews on here about her..on top of her game by the looks of it  :thumbsup: