Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissCarter77 - Crystal Palace  (Read 4487 times)

16 review(s) for Exoticmisscarter (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only

Met Melissa last week, thanks to pumps review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72085.msg910751;topicseen#msg910751).

Location was at an independent 2 star hotel in Crystal Palace. Melissa gave great clear instruction on how,to reach her room, and fortunately the front desk reception was busy, so I able to head straight lift and to her room.

Melissa was in a leather corset, with tats on display and good size tits popping. Paperwork out the way, onto a clean bed and straight into very good OWO DT. At my request  it was an oral only session (£10 of standard price btw)  and credit to her she was a trooper and was very consistent with her technique.

Lookswise Melissa is Mixed race and I found her cute with a nice body. Obviously lots of tattoos, but i didn't mind, and quite liked them actually. Tits were a nice size and she had no problem with me handling them.

True to her profile CIM and facial was on offer, and i opted for the later, with no complaints with a hint of CIM.

Had a nice chat will dressing, wont reveal anything about her personal life, but i sensed she was a genuinely decent girl, eager to please.

I will definitely consider returning, but it was a bit of a trek.

£60 for 30mins (£10 off as is was oral only)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 09:05:10 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline pumps

Had a nice chat will dressing, wont reveal anything about her personal life, but i sensed she was a genuinely decent girl, eager to please.

Glad my review helped you!

She is definitely a genuine girl, pretty forth coming with information too during the chatty moments! :thumbsup:

Offline BlackWizard

Price has gone up to 80 for the half, 150 ( :scare:) for the full hour

:rolleyes:

I honestly don't understand this practice - getting a bit more popular then raising the price.

I couldn't imagine going into the Apple store and them telling me "Well everyone wants the new iPhone so we've put the price up"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:55:02 pm by BlackWizard »

Offline pumps

Price has gone up to 80 for the half, 150 ( :scare:) for the full hour

:rolleyes:

I honestly don't understand this practice - getting a bit more popular then raising the price.

I couldn't imagine going into the Apple store and them telling me "Well everyone wants the new iPhone so we've put the price up"

She's even removed her £10 off oral only session,  she gets a couple reviews on here and see's a few more customers and instantly the price is up, does piss me off. Chances are next week they'll be back down again as she's not worth that much at all!

Offline BlackWizard

Ah well. Off the Hot List.

Too many options in terms of quality of service and price to be worrying about one WG.

Like you said the phone will slowly start ringing less, prices will go down again (followed by a probable rise in jadedness because of it)

Shame. She could have been a good one.

Ellie Rose is one in my HL right now: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Around the right price and apparently stellar service. There are no guarantees but 20+ positive reviews and a cheaper price beat more money and 2 decent ones.

Offline pumps

Ellie Rose is one in my HL right now: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Around the right price and apparently stellar service. There are no guarantees but 20+ positive reviews and a cheaper price beat more money and 2 decent ones.

It's your money bro, no need to justify it to any of us!  :thumbsup:  But sometimes there is a rewarding feeling to sail uncharted waters, it feels a bit more rewarding when things go really well.

Offline Stealthmode

sometimes there is a rewarding feeling to sail uncharted waters, it feels a bit more rewarding when things go really well.

Very true.

Shame about the price hike, was going to return.

Offline BlackWizard

I do enjoy the silent back and forth between this forum and WGs. Now her profile has this in the FAQs, no doubt as a response to the questioning of the price hike:

Q. Why are your prices set high?   A. Because I offer a very pleasurable experience and after initial meet that question answers itself x

Offline pumps

I do enjoy the silent back and forth between this forum and WGs. Now her profile has this in the FAQs, no doubt as a response to the questioning of the price hike:

look what we've created, she was nothing a couple weeks ago....a few positive reviews here and the girls gone and upped her prices.

This is why I don't review my fav prossies until I've had my fill, and with one particular prossie I haven't even left a review just in case...haha.

Offline BlackWizard

look what we've created, she was nothing a couple weeks ago....a few positive reviews here and the girls gone and upped her prices.

This is why I don't review my fav prossies until I've had my fill, and with one particular prossie I haven't even left a review just in case...haha.

This post intrigues me lol

Offline Stealthmode

Ah well. Off the Hot List.

Too many options in terms of quality of service and price to be worrying about one WG.

Like you said the phone will slowly start ringing less, prices will go down again (followed by a probable rise in jadedness because of it)

Shame. She could have been a good one.

Ellie Rose is one in my HL right now: External Link/Members Only or

Think I saw another post you mentioning you was black ( as am I). Dont think ellie will see our kind!
As per her FAQ.

Offline pumps

Think I saw another post you mentioning you was black ( as am I). Dont think ellie will see our kind!
As per her FAQ.

Stealthmode kids you not.

Hidden Image/Members Only

It's a bit ambiguous though, weather she means arab and black men full stop. Or just the ones under 28.  But I have a feeling its the former.

Offline BlackWizard

Ah well. Another on then off the HL.

To be honest, it used to piss me off in the beginning, but now I couldn't give a shit lol

Offline BlackWizard

:sarcastic:

I'm not gonna ask you to reveal your gem, but could you at least let me know if she's down my end (CR)?

Offline pumps

I'm not gonna ask you to reveal your gem, but could you at least let me know if she's down my end (CR)?

what gem? dunno what you're talking about mate!  :unknown:

Offline 3HK

Nice find, I'm guessing the name means she's a Beyonce fan.. onto the HL she goes.

She looks like a mum, bet she's got a tummy.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 08:54:15 pm by 3HK »

Offline Stealthmode

Nice find, I'm guessing the name means she's a Beyonce fan.. onto the HL she goes.

She looks like a mum, bet she's got a tummy.

Not rock hard washboard, but by no means fat. Cant say i noticed to be honest, which is a good sign i guess.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:21:13 am by Stealthmode »

Offline Stealthmode

Ah well. Another on then off the HL.

To be honest, it used to piss me off in the beginning, but now I couldn't give a shit lol

Too be fair, its best you see it on their profile before showing up and either getting turned away or worst still a piss poor performance because they wasnt into you. So i dont mind at all.

All I wish is that profiles were uniformed, i.e racial preference was in the same place on the profile or better still a filter option.

It would save me having to read every single line on a profile trying to catch where the slip in that they wont service black men.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:20:49 am by Stealthmode »

baretta

Too be fair, its best you see it on their profile before showing up and either getting turned away or worst still a piss poor performance because they wasnt into you. So i dont mind at all.

All I wish is that profiles were uniformed, i.e racial preference was in the same place on the profile or better still a filter option.

It would save me having to read every single line on a profile trying to catch where the slip in that they wont service black men.

Why not just ask when you call up to make the booking that's what I used to do when I visited indies

Offline Stealthmode

Why not just ask when you call up to make the booking that's what I used to do when I visited indies

My punting phone is for quick texts for the most part, or their english isn't the best and they will say yes to anything. It no a major issue as i usually avoid EE and all Romanians, so while a chore its not to bad.

Offline pumps

You can catch her at her old rates here

External Link/Members Only  - I wonder how long it will be before she increases them....

Offline BlackWizard

True, but that wouldn't be a good look for AW if they made it an official tickable or untickable option.

The WGs can be prejudice (or "selective", however people wish to paint it), but AW doesn't want to appear that way themselves.

But the reading every line and every FAQ is fucking annoying.

Offline BlackWizard

One hour is now £180.

:hi: to her for officially losing her mind.

Offline pumps

One hour is now £180.

I noticed that a couple days ago, But I didn't want to bump the thread and give the greedy cunt more air time.

Offline Eddie Chapman

She said she prefers short bookings so maybe hiking hour price on purpose ??/

Offline claretandblue

One hour is now £180.

Wow that is one delusional prossie  :D

Offline pumps

Wow that is one delusional prossie  :D

Her prices fluctuate more than the stock exchange now they're down to 80/160.

Speedy

LMAO, have to say I do the same when I find someone special. I've been burned in the past where I wrote a review and found it difficult to get a booking after that, and when I did manage to get one, the service had gone downhill.

Offline claretandblue

LMAO, have to say I do the same when I find someone special. I've been burned in the past where I wrote a review and found it difficult to get a booking after that, and when I did manage to get one, the service had gone downhill.
You have only done one review,so who were you on here in the past?

Speedy

I was on %%% and both auto-censoreds under a different name where I posted reviews.

Speedy

Her prices fluctuate more than the stock exchange now they're down to 80/160.

If guys are prepared to pay, good luck to her, I would do the same if people would pay £160 to fuck me!

Offline pumps

we agree on something  :thumbsup:

lol - This did cross my mind too.

Speedy

we agree on something  :thumbsup:

lol - This did cross my mind too.

I replied but my post is awaiting moderator approval, because of the website I mentioned. Anyway suffice to say I have written many reviews on another punting website :)

Offline pumps

I replied but my post is awaiting moderator approval, because of the website I mentioned. Anyway suffice to say I have written many reviews on another punting website :)

which leads me to ask; why couldn't you be bothered to write your reviews on the best punting site in the world?  :wacko:

Offline pumps

If guys are prepared to pay, good luck to her, I would do the same if people would pay £160 to fuck me!

By her own admission is just a con, so punters only get 30mins and one pop with her.

Which suits me as that's all  I do, 30mins and one pop.

Speedy

which leads me to ask; why couldn't you be bothered to write your reviews on the best punting site in the world?  :wacko:
All in good time my friend, I am a newbie here :)

baretta

One hour is now £180.

She's dropped her price down to 150 per hour sorry ms carter your no more then a 120 max  :hi:

Offline pumps

She's dropped her price down to 150 per hour sorry ms carter your no more then a 120 max  :hi:

30min rate dropped by a tenner too, business must be slow.

baretta

30min rate dropped by a tenner too, business must be slow.

What makes these women think they can raise the prices so high in the first place. As you have said before they get a few positive reviews and it goes straight to their head they develop a slight God complex

Offline pumps

What makes these women think they can raise the prices so high in the first place. As you have said before they get a few positive reviews and it goes straight to their head they develop a slight God complex

We created this greedy money grabbing monster, She soon realised she over priced herself when her phone stopped ringing. Personally at the time I saw her I thought £70 (30mins) was top-dolla for a basic "gal" from the "endz"  :(