Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robbery  (Read 7889 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I was robbed today. First time ever.

I do not wish to post the details of the lady here but if asked I might tell you in a private message. It was in Buckinghamshire. Police may be onto it and I do not want to prejudice that or alert this nasty woman.

I saw a profile. I liked the photos and the brief profile. We emailed via AW. I booked, she confirmed and she sent her postcode and street name and phone number. I called on the day and asked if I could arrive an hour earlier. OK. Printed a Google map and found the place OK. I called and she asked me to wait and she would show me. She turned up very shortly a little breathless and said she was staying in the next street. I asked her to get into the back seat as my front seat was full of my stuff. Popped round and while doing so asked why. She said it was a shared house as if that was an explanation. I fished around to ask what the other ladies were like and she said it was all men and they get on fine. I did like her looks and figure.

So in we went and there was an Asian gent in a long white smock in the bare kitchen. She showed me into an untidy bedroom and asked for the dosh. I gave it to her with a bar of chocolate and she kissed me. I asked to use the toilet and went off but took my bag with me. When I came back she had done a runner. I called her name softly and went upstairs and down with no sign of her and called more loudly. I then realised that the guy who was leaving spoke no English. Another lady came out of a different room. I said where was the other lady and she had no idea. Hostility built up when I explained I had been robbed and she said I was making her uncomfortable and she would call the police if I did not go.

I went to my car but looked back. She went to the next house and there was an Asian family with the gent I had met and she translated for him and they looked very hostile and nobody appeared to know about my lady.

I called her. My number was blocked; call failed. She texted to ask where I was! I replied and went back but no sign of her but I think it was an attempt to claim it was me that did the runner.

I drove round the block and there she was not. I decided to call 101 and reported a robbery. They took details and said officers would be with me shortly. I had not expected that and I waited until the time when the punt would have ended and called them. I arranged to meet the coppers at the local nick. I drove there and waited and then quit. I had to get home before I was missed. I said to the station sergeant that they must get in touch as I had a photo of the lady.

I am worried that if I post details her profile will go. It has already gone twice and I did not realise at first but there was a subtle difference each time it returned. I am worried that if I post details I might be outed. I am glad I took down her phone number on paper as when a profile goes so do the messages.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 06:47:38 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

cockneybstrd

HP Hope your alright... and the old bill sort this out

MrBridger

+1. HP you're a stalwart of this forum and a man who isn't afraid to stick to his guns. Hope this is another example of that.

Simon S

Name and shame HP, I understand what you are saying but another punter could fall foul of the same fate as you whilst things are ongoing.

Offline AnthG

I am worried that if I post details her profile will go. It has already gone twice and I did not realise at first but there was a subtle difference each time it returned. I am worried that if I post details I might be outed. I am glad I took down her phone number on paper as when a profile goes so do the messages.

Take a snapshot of her AW page ASAP just incase I say.

Pleased you are ok after this, and it is an eye opener to be mindful of what can happen in this hobby.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Simon S

My alarm bells would've been ringing if she came to my car and asked me to take her somewhere else.

yorkshire123

HP sorry to read about the scum robbing you.

And well done for involving the old bill, I must admit its not something I would do but there again I'm a silly vindictive cunt so revenge would be mine in a different manner sooner or later which would probably end up with me getting into trouble.

Anyway at least you are safe  :hi:

Name and shame HP, I understand what you are saying but another punter could fall foul of the same fate as you whilst things are ongoing.

Since you seem to be in the W Midlands there is no need for you to know more.

+1. HP you're a stalwart of this forum and a man who isn't afraid to stick to his guns. Hope this is another example of that.

as long as Missus HP does not find out, thanks for the kind words.

Offline johnny34

+1 Hope your ok HP.  Hope the police can help you get this sorted.

Offline Happyjose

Sorry to hear about your experience, and hope you're ok

Offline tel_house

Hi HP

So sorry to head about this, hope it works out OK for you and the scumbag gets what she deserves.

It only goes to show that even very experienced punters like you can come a cropper. We all need to be on our guard.

TH

Offline Jbay3004

Sorry to hear that fella.

Hope it all gets sorted and is behind you soon.

Stick to well reviewed punts gent.

Offline smiths

I was robbed today. First time ever.

I do not wish to post the details of the lady here but if asked I might tell you in a private message. It was in Buckinghamshire. Police may be onto it and I do not want to prejudice that or alert this nasty woman.

I saw a profile. I liked the photos and the brief profile. We emailed via AW. I booked, she confirmed and she sent her postcode and street name and phone number. I called on the day and asked if I could arrive an hour earlier. OK. Printed a Google map and found the place OK. I called and she asked me to wait and she would show me. She turned up very shortly a little breathless and said she was staying in the next street. I asked her to get into the back seat as my front seat was full of my stuff. Popped round and while doing so asked why. She said it was a shared house as if that was an explanation. I fished around to ask what the other ladies were like and she said it was all men and they get on fine. I did like her looks and figure.

So in we went and there was an Asian gent in a long white smock in the bare kitchen. She showed me into an untidy bedroom and asked for the dosh. I gave it to her with a bar of chocolate and she kissed me. I asked to use the toilet and went off but took my bag with me. When I came back she had done a runner. I called her name softly and went upstairs and down with no sign of her and called more loudly. I then realised that the guy who was leaving spoke no English. Another lady came out of a different room. I said where was the other lady and she had no idea. Hostility built up when I explained I had been robbed and she said I was making her uncomfortable and she would call the police if I did not go.

I went to my car but looked back. She went to the next house and there was an Asian family with the gent I had met and she translated for him and they looked very hostile and nobody appeared to know about my lady.

I called her. My number was blocked; call failed. She texted to ask where I was! I replied and went back but no sign of her but I think it was an attempt to claim it was me that did the runner.

I drove round the block and there she was not. I decided to call 101 and reported a robbery. They took details and said officers would be with me shortly. I had not expected that and I waited until the time when the punt would have ended and called them. I arranged to meet the coppers at the local nick. I drove there and waited and then quit. I had to get home before I was missed. I said to the station sergeant that they must get in touch as I had a photo of the lady.

Sorry to read about this, I hope you decide to take the matter forward with the police who may do something. If it were me I would name and shame her on here to warn other punters but that's of course up to you.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry to hear about this HP hope you're OK.

Offline Johny Stone

So sorry to read this HP.
Take a print screen of her aw and pictures if she has any, ask Admin to help with it and to store them safely until needed.
Really can`t say more than I`m sorry this shit happened to you.

Simon S

Since you seem to be in the W Midlands there is no need for you to know more.
I punt in the South East now and again, and it is more for the regular uses of this forum who do.

If I were you, I couldn't live with myself if I didn't name and shame then somebody else got robbed or worse.

Zowieberg

That's terrible!  I am glad you are ok.

Offline regular_guy

sorry to hear this.

I agree you should take screenshots of her profile etc,  thanks for saying it was in Buckinghamshire,  I i punt there i'll be sure to PM you to ask if its one and the same just in case.  fortunately don't tend to do Bucks to much.

Sorry to read about this, I hope you decide to take the matter forward with the police who may do something. If it were me I would name and shame her on here to warn other punters but that's of course up to you.
Will meet police next week.
Will name and shame her to those who send PM which shows that they need to know, eg punting in the area. I do not want to interfere in the police process. Two gents have undertaken to 'capture' her profile in case it goes.

thanks to all for good wishes. Only harm is to my wallet and fear of being outed.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 10:08:21 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline dboy74

Sorry to hear what has happened to you.

Hope you are OK   :hi:

Offline Boundless

Bloody hell!
If it can happen to you HP it can happen to anyone.

Hope it gets sorted and well done for going to the old Bill, I don't think I'd have had the balls to do that.

vw

Sorry to hear that, a top punter or any punter in fact doesn't deserve this. Good for you going to the police.

Offline smiths

Will meet police next week.
Will name and shame her to those who send PM which shows that they need to know, eg punting in the area. I do not want to interfere in the police process. Two gents have undertaken to 'capture' her profile in case it goes.

thanks to all for good wishes. Only harm is to my wallet and fear of being outed.

Good for you that your meeting the police and best wishes with this matter. :thumbsup:

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Hats off to you for having the courage to go to the police.

Not sure I would have.

Online Jerboa

Sorry to hear this HP, there are some low lifes out there, you did the right thing going to the cops, that's what these scammers hoped you wouldn't do, the police could set up a sting operation by booking her, if they have any sense, how might you be outed, surely you've used punting phone etc.

Offline andyrou

FFS, What a scamming little cunt! Every time I punt with a new WG i always wonder if they will return after I have given them the dosh? Last couple of punts, the girls have either asked me for the paperwork after the punt (always a good sign) or taken it but put it away in the room we are going to wrestle in.

Fair play for reporting to the Old Bill HP, as said already, you are one of the respected grand masters on here and I for one respect your views and opinions but I think I would have taken it on the chin and walked off with my tail between my little old legs. Like you said only pride & wallet hit, your safe, always worry some fucking man mountain of a russky shows up on a TOFTT punt and rinses me of cash & car-key (only 2 things on me worth having)

I agree with you on the Name & Shame front, keep a lid on it. I don't punt that way but if I was going to I would PM you.

Respect for declaring on here, reminder to all of us to look out for those robbing bastards.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27923.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21361.0

the penny dropped
and so did my money.

I thought my one was new but she keeps re-inventing her profile with a new name.
I was fooled by what I thought was her open countenance in the photos.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I now know at least 2 gents who punt in Bucks and decided to post the link. What keeps changing is the 5599, it was 5999 and other combinations.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 06:39:48 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline akauya

Sorry to hear that HP, I hope none of this gets to Mrs HP's ears...

:hi:

Offline AnthG

"This member has chosen not to allow their ratings and feedback to be viewed"

This speaks volumes.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

"This member has chosen not to allow their ratings and feedback to be viewed"

This speaks volumes.

Yes but as a new profile she has none. But it is not new, it is self-deleted and repeated with a slightly new name.

Hawkwind71

Hang in there HP. Hope it all works out. Dread shit like that happening to me.

Offline Johny Stone

And she did the same to another punter when she had her old profile, warning here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21361.0

And she did the same to another punter when she had her old profile, warning here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21361.0
yes, I quoted it just a few posts earlier when I found it.

Offline smiths

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27923.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21361.0

the penny dropped
and so did my money.

I thought my one was new but she keeps re-inventing her profile with a new name.
I was fooled by what I thought was her open countenance in the photos.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I now know at least 2 gents who punt in Bucks and decided to post the link. What keeps changing is the 5599, it was 5999 and other combinations.

Lets hope she also loses punters from this, the cunt. If not done already I advise you to inform admin so this scumbag can be added to his Blacklist.

Offline magic tongue

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, certainly should put a lot of us on our guard in future, you never know. I will certainly be on the lookout in the future, been lucky so far, as someone said, if it can happen to you, well....

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Sorry to hear this HP and glad your OK. Good on you for reporting it to the police hopefully they can find her and stop her re-inventing herself again.

Offline Steve2

Offline herbie007

Glad you are OK HP

Me too.

And sorry to hear this happened to you.

I decided to take legal advice. I was advised to back off as she will counterclaim harassment or worse by me and I will myself end up accused and so outed as an aggressor of a vulnerable woman.

Her profile has once again been deleted.

Thank you all for your kind words.
HP
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 05:28:42 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Steve2

I am sure she will reappear HP( Lowlifes always do) and the Milton Keynes boys will keep an eye out and report back

:hi:

Offline Steve2

She's back External Link/Members Only

Reported to AW with a link to this thread and profile deleted

I'm sure she will return again but hopefully not for long

wazzer

She doesn't give up this is about the 6 or 7th profile from her in the past 10 days  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Reported to AW again. Total lowlife cunt

The police had interesting angles in our conversation.
1 As I already surmised if I claimed she had gone off with the money she will claim I had left as she sent me a text to ask where had I gone to.

2 As she decided to come and meet me in the street to take me to the house, technically this was street prostitution and not legal.

3 She is already known to the local force as a street prostitute.

4 He wanted to see her photo which I shall email to him shortly.

5 If I pursue the claim that she robbed me I might indeed be outed as she will claim I am harassing or attempted to molest her.