Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delusional maybe?  (Read 731 times)

Offline uutarn

I know i'm new to UKP, but is this girl deluded? External Link/Members Only
Have a look at the gallery and then cast your eyes over her pay pig list.

Seriously guys WTF, help a brother out...

mark100max

amazing what these hookers put on theer AW profiles nothing surprises me anymore

girls asking sugar daddys to pay for boobjobs, laser lipo with not much in return

believe it or not theres punters what pay maybe get a photo on whatsapp in exchange

ramrodronnie

I know i'm new to UKP, but is this girl deluded? External Link/Members Only
Have a look at the gallery and then cast your eyes over her pay pig list.

Seriously guys WTF, help a brother out...

Personally uutarn, I wouldn't entertain any of these WGs who ask for extras. In my mind they're money grabbing slappers. I try to find WGs who "Hopefully do the job for pleasure, as much as obviously the Wonga.  :hi:

vw

Personally uutarn, I wouldn't entertain any of these WGs who ask for extras. In my mind they're money grabbing slappers. I try to find WGs who "Hopefully do the job for pleasure, as much as obviously the Wonga.  :hi:
This pay pig needed adverts are the same as street beggars and chuggers, safer to avoid.

Case of world owes me a living disorder.

Moose anyway, doubt she would get much.

ramrodronnie

This pay pig needed adverts are the same as street beggars and chuggers, safer to avoid.

Case of world owes me a living disorder.

Moose anyway, doubt she would get much.

:thumbsup: :angry:

Offline uutarn

Yea exactly, seems you more experienced fellas have seen this type of shit before.

Was gobsmacked, tis all.

ramrodronnie

Well IMO uutarn, as I've said, Avoid any WG who has a long list of Extra's. Also IMO Avoid any WG who is not Varified by AW   :hi: