Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RubyRed23 - Burton-on-Trent  (Read 3328 times)

5 review(s) for rubyred23 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

splodger69

I don't normally put reviews on UKP however, thought I would this time  ;) 

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Booked a 1-hour incall, was a bit dubious tbh given the current Burton WGs (EEs) clan but glad I saw Ruby - she is definitely English, so:

Body  9/10 - very tight, peachy bum and very, very sexy with it. Her AW pics seriously do not do her justice! The only slight issue is apparent haemoroids to the rear entrance... I didn't ask for it but apparently anal is at discretion.
Accomm  8/10 - easy to find but she only has a single bed at the minute; apparently only just moved in and now ordered a double bed
Service:  7/10 - OWO, CIM, swallowed, RO, cowgirl, mish and massage... kisses but doesn't like dfk

She is quite chatty and very personable but the reason I only gave 7 for service is that her phone rang several times and although she didnt answer, she did look at texts during our 'rest break'. In addition, her 'sister' let herself into the house towards the end of the punt... offputting to say the least.

Would I see her again - yes, but I would make sure her phone was on silent and her front door locked  ;)

firingblanks

Strange she only got a neutral?
Sounds positive to me  :yahoo:

GolfNut

Timmy2

+1
have you considered asking admin to change to positive.... your call obviously

Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I don't normally put reviews on UKP however, thought I would this time  ;) 

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Booked a 1-hour incall, was a bit dubious tbh given the current Burton WGs (EEs) clan but glad I saw Ruby - she is definitely English, so:

Body  9/10 - very tight, peachy bum and very, very sexy with it. Her AW pics seriously do not do her justice! The only slight issue is apparent haemoroids to the rear entrance... I didn't ask for it but apparently anal is at discretion.
Accomm  8/10 - easy to find but she only has a single bed at the minute; apparently only just moved in and now ordered a double bed
Service:  7/10 - OWO, CIM, swallowed, RO, cowgirl, mish and massage... kisses but doesn't like dfk

She is quite chatty and very personable but the reason I only gave 7 for service is that her phone rang several times and although she didnt answer, she did look at texts during our 'rest break'. In addition, her 'sister' let herself into the house towards the end of the punt... offputting to say the least.

Would I see her again - yes, but I would make sure her phone was on silent and her front door locked  ;)

Each to their own, and it is poldger's call. I suspect the above my have influenced him. I've known some punters post them as negative, especially the text
or the sister (could have been the BF/pimp, or worse still kids back from school? Yes this has happened to a punter. read main forum for this).

TheNewSeeker

Surely if you've given her a 'would see again', that's a positive. Why waste money on re-seeing a neutral?

firingblanks

Surely if you've given her a 'would see again', that's a positive. Why waste money on re-seeing a neutral?

+1

splodger69

Yes, with hindsight it should be a positive... I will return once she has her new double-bed delivered!   Maybe a Mod could change to positive please - thank you.   ;) 

Offline Rabalder

RubyRed23 was on my hot list, was going to plan a visit soon but her profile has disappeared from AW.
Anyone have any info if she's still around?

Offline 86stever

She has re-appeared at some point this weekend. Messaged her and apparently she's going to be back for a while

Offline _Bender_

Aye ... Messaged her also, and yes she's back, saw her late last year, fantastic time with her, just what Derby/Burton needs but I don't know personally if I'll get to see her again as I'm working my way through UKE ladies at the moment.

Zidy1995

does anybody have her phone number ?

Offline slimvij

Offline x69x

Wouldn't mind seeing Ruby myself. Adultwork profile has no phone number and she hasn't logged in since 12th July?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: