Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone ill more often since they started punting?  (Read 1980 times)

Offline purple_t

Since I began my punting career I seem to develop colds more frequently than I used to, and also had a nasty stomach bug recently a few days after seeing a WG. (Thankfully though no STDs so far!)

It may well be a coincidence and I could have got the colds etc from elsewhere, but logic would suggest that if I am swapping saliva with girls who see a few different guys a day, it will increase the risk of picking up something. I've had to cancel punts due to not feeling well, and have had a few days off of work here and there.

Has this happened to anyone else or no real difference to your health?

vw

Possibly, do you shower on the way out, washing your hands is a must as your hands go everywhere.  Much the same as when kids go back to school your in close quarters with others.

The standing round waiting outside can bring a cold on or if you choose to wait in a local cafe maybe source of stomach bug.

Offline purple_t

Possibly, do you shower on the way out, washing your hands is a must as your hands go everywhere.  Much the same as when kids go back to school your in close quarters with others.

The standing round waiting outside can bring a cold on or if you choose to wait in a local cafe maybe source of stomach bug.

Yes I usually have a shower at the end, if not will wash my hands under hot water at least. The stomach bug really could have come from anywhere I suppose, just a bit paranoid now as I don't want to stop punting but don't want to take any more time off work either!

Offline Placebo88

I would think that the main activity that could increase the chances of catching colds and other respiratory tract infections is DFK.I do not know for a fact but doubt that RO would have anything to do with it unless hygiene standards were very poor and the previous guys' saliva was still down there.

If it is a small and poorly ventilated room which has many visitors that would also contribute.

I have had no increase in illness other than the odd muscular injury.DFK is not a part of my bookings , and a lot of this is due to my concerns about RTIs.

Timmy2

Short answer, is probably yes
I have Antibiotics a couple of times a year for a long term condition I have, which may hold some infections back a little
But sticking my tongue down throats, in pussies and up ass holes of young girls has got to have a detrimental effect... but it fab fun and a massive ego boost
 :drinks:
Raddy

oring123

Sore throat s yes  intergestion and heart burn from blue pill yes and sore neck from pussy licking of course but worse for me was nuru under a 16 stone wg didi my back right in .

Timmy2

Sore throat s yes  intergestion and heart burn from blue pill yes and sore neck from pussy licking of course but worse for me was nuru under a 16 stone wg didi my back right in .
+1
Raddy

Offline OakTree

For me its probably no. I'd go as far to say I catch or go down with less things since I started paying for sex. It's something I had noticed a while back. I can only assume the frequent exposure to so many DNA traces and bugs or whatever (Non STDs) has bolstered my immune system to some degree.

Atticus Finch

Almost certainly yes - more coughs and colds.  Nothing more serious than that so far...

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Yes you could catch colds from visiting a prossie but she would have to have a cold at the time.  I am pretty sure you would notice this as it is unite obvious and most would not work with one due to feeling so bloody awful.  It is contagious from the day before the full cold blows up but she will still feel unwell with a temperature sore or swollen glands a headache and/or a sore throat so again likely she won't be working

Colds are becoming more prevelant with the average of four per person per year now instead of the previous two a year. This is mainly down to public areas being more crowded and as its caught via airborne droplets the more crowded an area the more people infected.  It is also down to less people using hankies now. Some use the back of their hands to wipe their nose if it isn't too bad or itch their noses with their fingers meaning the virus is on their hands when they touch doors handles that you may then touch and then touch your eyes or mouth passing the virus on.

Neither punter or prossie should meet if either one feels unwell or is infectious in any way however some don't give a shit and happily see the other knowing they may be infectious.  I know I have had guys turn up full of cold, one with chicken pox, one who after the booking told me he had glandular fever (I was off for three months thanks to that one) and much more than a few with undiagnosed hacking coughs. I also have read about many prossies who work when ill as don't want to lose the cash. Both sides who does this are being rather disrespectful not only to that person but also everyone they know. If people stayed indoors when infectious these viruses would die out quickly as there would be no one to pass them too. 

Offline purple_t

For me its probably no. I'd go as far to say I catch or go down with less things since I started paying for sex. It's something I had noticed a while back. I can only assume the frequent exposure to so many DNA traces and bugs or whatever (Non STDs) has bolstered my immune system to some degree.

I'm hoping that happens to my immune system in the long run!

MrBridger

I've found the opposite. I think punting helps my mood and that a positive attitude plays a big role in my physical health as well.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 06:57:57 pm by MrBridger »

Rod trotter

Stands to reason licking another guys siliva and spunk more often than not

Offline Donnie69

I've had less colds since punting.  I think my ego has had a boost and hence my immune system has improved.

Offline smiths

Since I began my punting career I seem to develop colds more frequently than I used to, and also had a nasty stomach bug recently a few days after seeing a WG. (Thankfully though no STDs so far!)

It may well be a coincidence and I could have got the colds etc from elsewhere, but logic would suggest that if I am swapping saliva with girls who see a few different guys a day, it will increase the risk of picking up something. I've had to cancel punts due to not feeling well, and have had a few days off of work here and there.

Has this happened to anyone else or no real difference to your health?

I have been punting over 30 years and not noticed a difference to my health in that time that I could put down to punting.

When I first started to go to parties my eyes were burning all the time though due to the non stop smoking of most WGs and punters, it was literally like wading through fog sometimes.

willmo1

Get a sore throat alot after a good muffing session and feel like crap for a few hours until the blue pill wears off.

Offline Cuntminion

:D

I got this last punt knew thirty seconds in I had angled wrong and being such a gent didn't say nothing

Longest 10 15 minutes of my life

Offline Cuntminion

Yes you could catch colds from visiting a prossie but she would have to have a cold at the time.  I am pretty sure you would notice this as it is unite obvious and most would not work with one due to feeling so bloody awful.  It is contagious from the day before the full cold blows up but she will still feel unwell with a temperature sore or swollen glands a headache and/or a sore throat so again likely she won't be working

Colds are becoming more prevelant with the average of four per person per year now instead of the previous two a year. This is mainly down to public areas being more crowded and as its caught via airborne droplets the more crowded an area the more people infected.  It is also down to less people using hankies now. Some use the back of their hands to wipe their nose if it isn't too bad or itch their noses with their fingers meaning the virus is on their hands when they touch doors handles that you may then touch and then touch your eyes or mouth passing the virus on.

Neither punter or prossie should meet if either one feels unwell or is infectious in any way however some don't give a shit and happily see the other knowing they may be infectious.  I know I have had guys turn up full of cold, one with chicken pox, one who after the booking told me he had glandular fever (I was off for three months thanks to that one) and much more than a few with undiagnosed hacking coughs. I also have read about many prossies who work when ill as don't want to lose the cash. Both sides who does this are being rather disrespectful not only to that person but also everyone they know. If people stayed indoors when infectious these viruses would die out quickly as there would be no one to pass them too.

You can condition yourself to not getting colds by not overly heating your house or wearing too many warm clothes

I start my process in September for a month I have  Ice in all my drinks, watch frozen each night , deep freeze for deodorant and surround myself with penguin plushies

Then come December I can wear shorts and tee and not catch a cold

Offline jawill

I actually came down with chickenpox once after seeing a wg!! Scared the shit out of me.... High fever, ill, rash, I thought I had hiv!!

Your bound to catch the odd virus etc. Don't forget a lot of these girls tour so you may catch the flu from up north even though down south everyone else is still fit and well! Licking an asshole can give you a dodgy guts..... But..... As time goes on your body build more of a immunity to these, so you should end up most invinisble than general folk lol

johnnyboy61

I've found the opposite. I think punting helps my mood and that a positive attitude plays a big role in my physical health as well.
+1
Been punting too long to know, but it certainly does my mental health a hell of a lot of good! After a glorious hour or so spent having sex with a beautiful woman half my age I definitely have a spring in my step.

Offline Malvolio

Fortunately I can say punting has had no adverse effects on my health.

Offline regular_guy

never,  always felt fine after

Offline Boundless

Jesus, Dani! Is that right about average 4 colds a year? I average about 1 every 2-3 years so some poor bastard must be getting all mine! I work with a bloke that's forever getting colds, he's playing away with a couple of women but he doesn't see anything like the amount of women that I do. In the 5 years or so I've been punting, I'd say the frequency has got less if anything, perhaps as someone says the mix of all the germs improves my immune system. One thing that I do though is to never put my fingers near my mouth without using that alcohol hand cleanser stuff, there's bugs and viruses on just about every surface in the public environment.

slow and low

Thought I had caught glandular fever (kissing disease) once after an intense snogging session, felt rough as fuck afterwards.

Oberyn1

What will washing hands do when you're eating pussy/ass and exchanging various bodily fluids with a prossie? Washing hands just seems redundant when your mouth will be s everywhere.

If a wg is in early stages of a cold and doesn't realise, you're kissing her and spending a lot of time in close proximity to her so it's likely you will pick up colds a bit more frequently.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 10:09:26 am by Oberyn1 »

Offline lostandfound

Without access to data on the incidence of cold virus et al in the general population near where you live - such as that recorded by GP practices - I don't think there's any way of knowing if the frequency of getting them is different from what is normal where you live.

Offline OakTree

Without access to data on the incidence of cold virus et al in the general population near where you live - such as that recorded by GP practices - I don't think there's any way of knowing if the frequency of getting them is different from what is normal where you live.

You're talking about statistics, the op was asking on an individual basis. I don't need data recorded by a GP to know wether I have more colds or bugs. Besides most people I wouldn't of thought go to a doctor just for a cold.

Offline lostandfound

You're talking about statistics, the op was asking on an individual basis. I don't need data recorded by a GP to know wether I have more colds or bugs. Besides most people I wouldn't of thought go to a doctor just for a cold.

Without statistics you don't know if you've had more colds or bugs than is normal for where you live.   

For example you may have had more than usual in the last year, but so may a representative sample of all the people who live in your area.

Offline OakTree

Without statistics you don't know if you've had more colds or bugs than is normal for where you live.   

For example you may have had more than usual in the last year, but so may a representative sample of all the people who live in your area.

He wasn't asking about comparisons to where he lived, he asked this.

You're over complicating a simple enquiry.

Offline RedKettle

I have had a couple of colds come on just after a punt and must admit been pretty sure that I got them from the girls - however if you punt reasonably regularly I guess colds are always going to appear after a punt!!

I have on several occasions felt very ill as I walk away from a punt, but that has been brought on by the remorse on spending hard earned money on a right minger and on the regret that I did not walk.

Offline lostandfound

He wasn't asking about comparisons to where he lived, he asked this.

You're over complicating a simple enquiry.

The same is true wherever you live, for everybody. That's the beauty of maths it provides simple and universal answers to queries which sound complicated.

oring123

Of course as said walking away from a shit punt thinking  that was a waste of £ that makes me feel shit for sure  . what a fucking waste of dosh.

Bud$

I don't know about feeling ill because of punting. I haven't been for 3 weeks and I'm feeling very 'under the weather' - fluey, tired, out of sorts - that kind of thing. I'm trying to cut back for financial reasons and I guess it's a bit of cold turkey.

Offline OakTree

I don't know about feeling ill because of punting. I haven't been for 3 weeks and I'm feeling very 'under the weather' - fluey, tired, out of sorts - that kind of thing. I'm trying to cut back for financial reasons and I guess it's a bit of cold turkey.

3 weeks?... I would see a doctor. :hi:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I haven't noticed a significant change, but it's something that's crossed my mind.  STI's are often mentioned on here, but colds and flu rarely are.

+1 on the neck ache, BTW.  In my case it was a long 69 session without a pillow handy, I had to lift my head to reach.

vw

+1 on the neck ache, BTW.  In my case it was a long 69 session without a pillow handy, I had to lift my head to reach.
Don't prossies buy the thinnest worst pillows in the world. 

Any of you fluffies out their buying gifts for prossies don't do it give a gift of decent pillows to the subsequent punters. 

Buy A Ho A Pillow or 2 this Christmas and prevent at least one person neck ache !

Offline G.Raff

If anything I feel healthier.  :dance:
Regular sex definitely improves a man's general health, don't let the odd cold put you off, you could have caught it anyway in your day to day activities.