Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxjadeybabeyxx24  (Read 3027 times)

JJ1979

Seen a few posts on here previously regarding Jade and been trying to get in touch with her but to no avail. I have plenty positive feedback but no reply and tried emailing as well but nothing.
Has anyone had any luck seeing her recently? She looks superb but like others I noticed in other threads I can't get hold of her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Notoriously difficult.
WhatsApp is the best way if you have her number.

JJ1979

I have Whats'app but not her number unfortunately. If your happy to pass it on drop me a direct message but no worries if your not comfortable doing that I fully understand.  :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

I have Jades number as well  :lol:
And if you where a contributor to the ukp site
Would share with you
But only if she was happy with me passing it on  :hi:
Email her and wait for her reply. .

JJ1979

Would share with you

I'm pretty new to the site so don't have a significant amount to contribute at the minute. Girls I've seen have pretty much been covered quite a bit so it would be like going over old ground and not a great contribution to the forum.

Yeah I have tried emailing her on the email she has on her page but I got no reply.

Would share with you
+1 I'm afraid. Nothing personal.

JJ1979

It's cool guys no worries, i understand your reasons, thanks anyway.  :thumbsup:

Shagger69

Just putting 2+2 together but it would appear she's settling down to the civvie life sadly. Could be wrong though

chico1000

Jizzy I have it on good authority she is not claiming her pension yet.  Worth saying again she is a little dis-organised at times, have a back up plan. Fantastic punt when it comes off.

Offline bbois77

No reply yet to my adultwork email, heres hoping!

Offline bbois77

Just checked, though shes logged on AW today, didn't read my email.

:(

Just checked, though shes logged on AW today, didn't read my email.
Quite normal, sadly as reported.
If she'd get her act together she could make some serious funds... and keep some punters happy!

:(

Offline bbois77

I forgive you pete, but not Jadey!

:thumbsdown:

Offline bbois77

Still no reply, anyone else had any luck or know if shes working this week?

chico1000

I think it's time you moved on my friend.

Johndouglas

I think it's time you moved on my friend.

yep i agree time u moved on, she clearly doesn't want to meet you why persist? You're making yourself look desperate.  Her loss mate so move on to the next one. They don't always read every email unfortunately, it happens to all of us.

Offline bbois77

Am hardly desperate, just short listing. Shame she doesn't reply by the only means left, but thats how some people operate. On to the next one!

Offline tazman1002001

Well I'm hopefully going to be riding her big tits later today ...emailed yesterday and great prompt response... Once she has finished sucking me off I will ask why your not getting a look in lol.... :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline bbois77

As its turned out, a UKP member has passed me her phone number, alls well that ends well!

Offline seeker

Good to hear you email worked Taz
She does respond to email. :angelgirl:
You will enjoy  :thumbsup:
As for this other guy
Definitely must be a reason she won't see him  :unknown:
Like the others have already said ...
If she don't want to know
Jog on :D

As its turned out, a UKP member has passed me her phone number, alls well that ends well!
Wasn't me!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Courtney

....and as it turns out this could quite easily be a lie just to stir up trouble.

JJ1979

If that's the case then it seems people on here are being selective who they pass her number on to. That's if you do have her number from someone of course.......

Personally I've given up, can't be fucked chasing someone. If they don't reply a few times I always just leave it as plenty others out there.

Offline David1970

There might be a reason she is not replying to some people. I do not think we should pass on her phone number, if she is not willing to answer these people emails.

I have, in the past, got in touch with Jade and asked her if it was OK before I passed on her number to a fellow punter. On that occasion she was fine with it.
I cannot assume she will always be so as a rule, I don't.

Offline seeker

Wasn't me either
I personally think he's talking rubbish
Don't think anybody should pass on contract details
Without the girls permission. .
As also mentioned she does answer  emails   :thumbsup:

chico1000

Wasn't me either
I personally think he's talking rubbish
Don't think anybody should pass on contract details
Without the girls permission. .
As also mentioned she does answer  emails   :thumbsup:
Totally agree with this don't pass on phone numbers unless the girl agrees with it.  To many nutters out there.

Offline tazman1002001

I tested his theory and PMd him to pass her to me and nothing....the op before was right I think he is just talking shite.... :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline bbois77

I tested his theory and PMd him to pass her to me and nothing....the op before was right I think he is just talking shite.... :thumbsdown:

Just trying to honour the traditions on this part of the forum, in not relaying a WGs number without her permission guys...the shites not coming from my direction

I think it's time to put this thread to bed. :timeout:

DG

Having read this thread earlier I was prompted to start a new topic on the main board.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72822.0

Looks like the consensus is don't pass on numbers that aren't up on a WG's profile and certainly not without her consent.

Offline tazman1002001

Just trying to honour the traditions on this part of the forum, in not relaying a WGs number without her permission guys...the shites not coming from my direction

So you got the number from a "secret UKp member" but then wouldn't pass it on ...... You think I don't have her number I was just testing your validity and you failed with flying colours ... Now we know your type of character we can read what you say with some doubt in our minds......enough said lets move on  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

JJ1979

Finally got a reply on Sunday night. Few emails back and fore and finally settle on meeting on Thursday. Said I can do anytime in the morning or afternoon just what works best for her is fine for me and to let me know.

No reply after that  :dash:

chico1000

Just putting 2+2 together but it would appear she's settling down to the civvie life sadly. Could be wrong though
Think your right Jizzy after all.  Jade let me down big time recently again :dash: Nice girl and awesome service but if it's only a one in three chance of happening after she takes a booking there is no point.  Hopefully she will remove her profile and do us all a favour.  I kind of agree with someone's previous post that's she uses prostitution as an extreme form of dating.  Part of the attraction of course but as soon as she gets a regular boyfriend she's very quick to drop her business.  Awesome memories but never going to try and book her again.

Offline FF2019

Agree with the above post:

Also wary that she is too forthcoming with info and open about what she does! Fir the members who are married and discrete its not so good.

Best rim job i have ever had without a doubt though, oh and her oral is up there with the best... Especially the way she gargles and plays with the cum in her mouth.

RandyF

Always looked, sounded and came across as being half-daft.

Offline seeker

Always looked, sounded and came across as being half-daft.
Randy looks like your going soft in your old age
Only "half daft "
I think your getting ready to post on uke  :D