Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Very Busty Claudia - Glasgow  (Read 3138 times)

moosehead69

External Link/Members Only

Saw Claudia this week when she was in Glasgow, booked one hour incall (£120) at a city centre apartment close to central station.

Had my reservations about booking due to previous reviews which described her as a tad unfriendly, but can say I found her down to earth, chatty and very friendly.

I know it's a cliche but she does look better in real life than some of the photos she's not a stick insect but is perfectly proportioned and has a gorgeous womanly curvy figure.

Gorgeous ass and natural delightful boobs that she loved getting sucked.

Anyway she met me at door dressed in gorgeous matching black underwear and stockings...

Started off with some nice sexy kissing and mutual fondling.. Moved onto some ow before she was on top bouncing up and down, changed positions then finished with doggy which she was very receptive too...

Quick clean up, chat, massage then onto round two which she used her perfect boobs to maximum effect back on with jacket and some more fun...round two was successful which is a rarity these days so full credit to her...

Quick shower in nice clean tidy bathroom and quick hello to her friend before leaving a tired and happy chappy... Some girls u just click with and I found Claudia vey friendly, accommodating and quite funny.... Would see her again if she came back to Glasgow .

Only slight issue you could tell she smoked but only mildly didn't put me off!

chico1000

Definitely on my hot list now thanks for the review.

moosehead69

Here's a better link;

Sorry did link from phone cheers never noticed didn't work

Offline tazman1002001

glad you had a good time....she is a great looking a great service and amazing body...

Not sure about the neutral reviews bit she is good....please see below my report oh her from earloer this year.....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59210.0
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

moosehead69

glad you had a good time....she is a great looking a great service and amazing body...
Yes she is certainly a lovely girl ... Tempted to see her again before she leaves Glasgow then maybe some double fun with her friend if they return...

moosehead69

Got a message to say Claudia is back in Glasgow until Monday won't be able to see her myself but can recommend.... Lovely friendly girl.

Offline tazman1002001

Glad to see she is back .....great girl with a great body.....I will try and squeeze in a session before she leaves agsin ..... :dance:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky

DG

Check out the neutral review just posted!!

moosehead69

Yes saw that but I certainly never experienced a rushed service but did always go for the hour and it was owo...

DG

Yes saw that but I certainly never experienced a rushed service but did always go for the hour and it was owo...

You must have clicked  :lol:

Offline Melon-fan

What aftershave are you using Moose as I need to get some of it
  :cool:

moosehead69

What aftershave are you using Moose as I need to get some of it
  :cool:

Nip into Frasers on way and pick most expensive one to try.....Oh and did u take her a coffee from Costa ???

Offline tazman1002001

I saw her last night and had a great time she looked as hot and as ever and delivered a great unrushed service like she always does ...... Definatley a Positive for me  :thumbsup:

That flat and the location is great really secure and a great apartment and her rates of £60 for half hour are very good.

Definatley recommended  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

chico1000

Still fancy a crack at Claudia.

ickydicky

me too. but now petite kate is back she is top of my list for next week :yahoo:

DG

Having been tipped off about Claudia a while back I was trying to arrange to see her in our mutual home town, but couldn't find a suitable time. Ever since then she has been all over the place or has had her AW profile down. Have to say this 'catch me if you can' style of punting doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

chico1000

She is off to the Chanel Islands next.  Can you blame her compared to your home town?

DG

She is off to the Chanel Islands next.  Can you blame her compared to your home town?

Doesn't seem to deter you from visiting?  :cool:

Online auldie63

Christ that middle photo wi' her tits hanging down to her waist puts me right off.

Offline tazman1002001

Her tits are actually very firm plus her skirt is pulled up there are no where near her stomach lol
Banned by:

sheepy

The one thing I cannot fault her on is her body - very firm bodied

ickydicky

Offline tazman1002001

eyes of the beholders :drinks:

No we have seen and fucked her ....so it's fact  :thumbsup: lol
Banned by: