Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Annabel  (Read 4328 times)

2 review(s) for English Annabel (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kinkylondongent

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Annabel at hotel in canary wharf . Got the dreaded "bear with me " txt at the appointed time but 10 mins later got the green light.

Annabel is ,like her photos suggest ,  tall buxom and blonde . Killer lips , great kisser and oral from them. Enhanced tits.

Had 3 pops in 2 hours , 2 rounds of very good body massage. Varied conversation in between .  Very dirty talk in a cut glass accent which I love .

Still a novice , so not the complete professional service yet , had no stockings with her for example, but she will get there I've no doubt.

Online Yankee21

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Annabel at hotel in canary wharf . Got the dreaded "bear with me " txt at the appointed time but 10 mins later got the green light.

Annabel is ,like her photos suggest ,  tall buxom and blonde . Killer lips , great kisser and oral from them. Enhanced tits.

Had 3 pops in 2 hours , 2 rounds of very good body massage. Varied conversation in between .  Very dirty talk in a cut glass accent which I love .

Still a novice , so not the complete professional service yet , had no stockings with her for example, but she will get there I've no doubt.

How much did you pay?

Offline Kinkylondongent

£300  for two hours . Nothing was extra .

Offline collector

I'd like to know more about her BJ skill, she has fantastic lips in those pictures! How good was it?

Offline Kinkylondongent

I'd like to know more about her BJ skill, she has fantastic lips in those pictures! How good was it?

Very very good.  All the way in , very wet . Invited me to stand in front of the mirror to get a better look 

Offline collector

Very very good.  All the way in , very wet . Invited me to stand in front of the mirror to get a better look
thanks

Offline King Nuts

Hate it when that happens. Stockings is basic tart kit. You're paying 300 quid and she can't be bothered to spend a fiver, or less, on something like that.

Offline Kinkylondongent

Hate it when that happens. Stockings is basic tart kit. You're paying 300 quid and she can't be bothered to spend a fiver, or less, on something like that.

She admitted herself she has stuff to learn

bt12610

Has anyone seen her recently? Doesn't seem to reply to emails or ever available?

James999

What age is she?

Profile says 23 but pictures (face in particular) say a lot older  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

I was on verge of seeing her but under the knife surgery put me off..
I love natural beautiful women. .
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kinkylondongent

She is part time at this as she is studying . Her age is probably accurate I'd say .

Offline Blue84

Has she got one of those same profiles as a few others? Billie Blows if I remember correctly has the special Bj and foot fetish tabs..

Offline Jimmyredcab

Profile says 23 but pictures (face in particular) say a lot older  :unknown:

All pro$$ies lie about their age -------------- it's in their DNA.     :hi: :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Millwall1885

Has she got one of those same profiles as a few others? Billie Blows if I remember correctly has the special Bj and foot fetish tabs..

Same, or very similar, to (amongst others) Rampant Rhia; English Minx Lauren; English Glamour Girl etc - think they have someone running their accounts as all are strictly very part time but are legit.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Same, or very similar, to (amongst others) Rampant Rhia; English Minx Lauren; English Glamour Girl etc - think they have someone running their accounts as all are strictly very part time but are legit.

English Glamour Doll account is almost a copy. 
They're all decent looking UK girls at a similar price point.  They stretch my budget; do you get what you pay for?