Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Schoolgirl Kate - Burnley  (Read 1245 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marquis

Schoolgirl Kate
Incall £100/hour
External Link/Members Only

Spent a fabulous hour with Kate. Her place is a secluded location on the outskirts of Burnley. My sat nav didn't quite take me to her front door, but a quick phone call to Kate soon had me sorted.

I'd asked for the schoolie look, and it was done to perfection. She's a very good looking girl to start with, slim but not skinny, and the outfit gave the situation an added frisson. A bit of role play - which she is very good at - along the lines of 'naughty schoolgirl seduces teacher', all manner of licking and sucking (oral is covered only), a bit of anal play, passionate DFK, sex in numerous positions, and the minutes flew by. Since I'm a one shot only guy these days, I had to be careful not to blow my load too soon but we managed the timing so that I came as the session approached the hour mark. All the services that I was interested in tallied with her A/W profile.

Kate is probably the most enthusiastic partner I have had - either in the punting world or the real world. I have unashamedly joined the ranks of her fanboys. Very highly recommended.