Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy horny Tammy Glasgow  (Read 1770 times)

14 review(s) for Sexy Horny Tammy (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
Went to see this girl today .
Comms were excellent , booked for half an hour at short notice and she text me the address .
Very nice serviced apartment in Bath Street .
Tammy answered the door in just bra and panties . I usually prefer some stockings or high heels but she looked great the way she was . Amazing body , nice big tits , small waist and one of the best arses i've ever seen . ( would love to see her in a pair of skin tight jeans )
Anyway , had a quick shower then she gave me a nice bit of a back massage .
Turned over and she went straight on to owo . Brilliant , loads of licking and dt .
She came up and we had a nice bit of dfk , she has great big lips and is a great kisser .
She put on the condom and before i knew it she had lubed her fanny so i didn't go down on her .
Had her in missionary then onto doggy with her looking at me in the mirrored wardrobes so i could see her big tits swinging about  :thumbsup:
Was sweating like fuck after about 5 mins because the room was boiling so asked her for some oral to finish , which she did . Took the full load in her mouth .
Nice chat to finish and i was on my way .
comms 10/10 . no problems.
looks 7/10 . another poster likened her to jodie marsh and i can see where he's coming from . Better looking than her though . I found her really attractive , and nice teeth  :thumbsup:
body 9/10 . great big tits flat stomach and legs and an ass to die for .
service 8/10 . great kisser . brilliant oral and cim . felt like she tried to rush it a little but she did say she was fitting me in before another appointment so my fault for the short notice .

mavgoose

Seen SHT twice. Was impressed the first time. Enough to return. Obviously.
But second visit was very mechanical. She jumped off me at the end and hardly looked at me. Bit rushed etc. Bit distant.

Pity , as first visit was pretty good.
Haven't been tempted to go back for a decider. Just didn't enjoy the second visit.
Mixed reviews on here. Looks like you gamble what kind of mood she might be in when you book.

scotontour

Very similar experience, seen her twice, first time excellent, second time not as good. No fingers, light touching of boobs only, first visit was full on no holds barred session 

mavgoose

Very similar experience, seen her twice, first time excellent, second time not as good. No fingers, light touching of boobs only, first visit was full on no holds barred session

Uncanny , almost like a mirror image of my visits.....
 :thumbsdown:

Offline tazman1002001

Anyone seen Tammy on this most recent visit I think she has been here for 2 weeks?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

moosehead69

Didn't manage this time think she heads home tomorrow ... She's a nice girl but felt wee bit mechanical last time ....

Offline Para124

Just out from seeing her. Must have been in a good mood compared to reviews above, was very personable, chatty, lovely massage (deep rather than sensitive, but still far better than the lame attempts I've seen elsewhere by advertising girls).  Owo was unbelievable, couldn't hold back after just a couple of minutes, but she still had me up and ready to go again within 20!

Tonight is her last night, says she just had me and one other booking before checking out tomorrow. Back towards end of January.